How do I make round corners on a text box?

How do I make Text Boxes have round round corners instead of 90 degrees?

If the goal is to have round corners on a text box with a border....

You could use the round corner border drawing tool from the left side of the
work area.
Also select Tools, Snap to object.

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

"TomCurley" <TomCurley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I make Text Boxes have round round corners instead of 90 degrees?

0
Don

Formatting Coloured Text
I am able to download a daily Excel file consisting of one worksheet. The font is coloured mainly black, red and blue. Black indicates neutral, red negative and blue positive. Could I fill the red and blue font cells with a piece of code, so that they are more visible and throw up possible patterns? Say blue, font with a yellow background and red with green which would give a good contrast Try this little code snippet Sub TheFontColor() Dim Mud As Range, cell As Range Set Mud = Range("A1:C5") For Each cell In Mud If cell.Font.ColorIndex = 5 _ Then cell.Interior.Col...

Outlook Message start with white text and white background...
I am having an issue with Outlook whereas when I write a message... It starts with white text on a white background? WE will presume that you have already checked under Tools->options->mail format->fonts? If yes, are you using Word as your editor and have you chosen a Style that uses this font color against a dark background? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Ron.... asked: | I am having an issue...

Can I stop rounding in excel?
I am doing come calculations and end up with 139.7 for example. If I format the cell as a number with no decmial points it automatically rounds up to 140. Normally this is ok, but in this case I don't wnat it to round. Can I turn the rounding feature off? Jmadden wrote: > I am doing come calculations and end up with 139.7 for example. If I format > the cell as a number with no decmial points it automatically rounds up to > 140. Normally this is ok, but in this case I don't wnat it to round. Can I > turn the rounding feature off? If you format the cell as "gener...

Make Default

Combo Box problem 02-15-10
Hi I have 3 tables and 3 associated forms in an 2007 access database. On each form is a combo box "Name Search" so that one can input 2 or 3 letters of a surname and get a drop down list of names matching the input. All three Combo Boxes were set up in an identical manner using the wizard. The Main Menu has three buttons where you choose which table (or dbase) you wish to query. I now have a situation where 2 of the 3 combo boxes will not accept input (i.e. do not work) If I copy the Row Source from the one combo box that always works to one of the other two...

Outlook 2003 email reply text missing?
Has anyone experienced the following?: I have received two email replies this evening (from earlier, separate emails I sent) which appear to be simply a copy of my original email (i.e., no reply text). The first one I received did not trigger any alarms as I figured the fellow simply hit the reply key in error, but when I received a similar one later from another individual, I began probing. I emailed one of the guys and asked if he had, as I surmised, simply hit the reply key in error. He responded quickly, but with another email which contained only my emails-- and none of his reply text...

making a transfer show up in the budget

trimming text
I'm working with mutual fund names that have the share class attached to the end. I'm trying to write the formula that would trim them so that just the name appears. For example: I have... I need.... Acorn Growth A Acorn Growth Acorn Growth B Acorn Growth Munder Total Return A Munder Total Return Munder Total Return C Munder Total Return Munder Total Return I Munder Total Return One way: =TRIM(LEFT(A1, FIND("$", SUBSTITUTE(A1, " ", "$", LEN(A1) - LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1, "...

Save workbook as a Text file
Hi, I have recorded a macro to store an Excel workbook as a .* txt file. The result from the macro-recorder is mentioned below --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ActiveWorkbook. SaveAs Filename:="C:\Temp\map1.txt", _ FileFormat:=xlTextMSDOS, CreateBackup:=False --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If I carry out above action manually the text is taken over exactly the same as in the workbook, however if I carry out the action by using the above a macro, some data with "quotations ma...

How do you change cells with formula's to the value or text?
In lotus it is possible to change the formula in a cell to the text or the number that that formula returns. Of course, you can not reverse it, but in is very helpful sometimes. Is that possible in Excel CTRL + ~ will toggle between formulas and values -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ----------------------------------------------------------------------------...

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Where are my auto text entries?
I recently re-installed Office 2003 on a computer. I did not delete the previous installation...I went to Add / Remove Programs and selected all of the components to Always Run From My Computer. Now, when I try and use my auto text entries in Word, they are gone! I literally have dozens of them. Is there a way that a I can recover them? Please help! Thanks Cindy Where did you save your AutoText entries? If you saved them in the Normal template (which is the default), and you didn't delete that template, the entries should remain intact. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Text editing in a cell
How do I insert a line break within a cell when I am writing a line of text?? - when I press enter I go to the next cell!! Help Hi Barbara ALT+ENTER will do -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Barbara wrote: > How do I insert a line break within a cell when I am writing a line > of text?? - when I press enter I go to the next cell!! Help ...

resizing text
How do I resize grouped (some on top of other letters) text so that it stays connected and in scale? -- geauga All of the text has to be formatted to fit - and inevitably something is missed. It's easier to (1) start out with the project being the size that you want it in the end or (2) convert it to a .pdf and then use Adobe Reader's print dialog box to print multiple copies per sheet if that's what you need. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "geauga" <geauga@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:959491E5-3EE3-457B-9FD8-E0D0DB61AB0D...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

How do I customize the length of text preview in desktop alert ? #2
How do I customize the length of text preview in desktop alert ? thanks ...

Medium time text box shows year
I am working with an adp access frontend and a SQL Server backend. One of my forms uses several Medium Time fields with Input Mask: 99:00\ >LL;0;_ Default Value: #10:00:00 PM# (for example) The problem is that whenever I click on one of these fields the following year information shows, too, in addition to the time: "12/30/1899" The year information is also saved in the SQL Server table, e.g. "12/30/1899 10:00:00 PM" I only want to save the time, how do I get rid of the year? Thanks for your help. ...