How do I get it to show page icons at bottom of screen

On one of our computers the page icons do not show up at the bottom of the
screen.  To change pages I have to click the "go to" page.  How do I get the
page icons to appear?
-1

Take a look at the sixth FAQ here:
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs

If you have any version other than 2007, View, Status Bar

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"saleshire" <saleshire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> On one of our computers the page icons do not show up at the bottom of the
> screen.  To change pages I have to click the "go to" page.  How do I get
> the
> page icons to appear?

0
Mary

invoking outlook from web page
Is there any way to invoke outlook client from a webpage. I have developed a intranet application using HTML, ASP and IIS server and wants to invoke outlook client from an incon in it.Please help. thanks in advance vikrant singhai wrote: > Is there any way to invoke outlook client from > a webpage. I have developed a intranet application using > HTML, ASP and IIS server and wants to invoke outlook > client from an incon in it.Please help. Ah, the famous Indian IT experts raising their towelly heads. No wonder I feel like trampling the phone everytime I'm getting transfer...

print the tracking page
Windows XP Office 2003 Is there a way to print the "Tracking" tab when I shedule meetings? When I try to do this, the "Appointment" tab shows up as the page being printed...??? Any suggestions? Thanks, Lou Sanderson only with a screen print. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange...

Non US Dollar accounts do not show in Settings for Active Sync
I am currently using Microsoft Money 2006 for both my desktop and my pocket pc device. I am attempting to sync some of my accounts to my pocket pc device. However, it seems that the options for Active Sync is only shows acocunts that are using US Dollar as the currency. I would like to sync accounts that are using Singapore dollars. Any way I can do this? No. You can only synchronize accounts which are in your base currency, which appears to be US Dollars in your case. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for ...

IE8 doesn't show open/save dialog when opening PDF
I have written Java application that, when user click on the button, it opens new location in the same window in which it shows new HTML page and opens new popup window using window.open() JavaScript code. In the popup window Java outputs PDF using following headers: ContentType - application/pdf ContentLength - 1000 Content-Disposition - attachment; filename=My.pdf With above settings IE8 doesn't show open/save dialog for my PDF. Above code works fine with IE6, IE7 and Firefox. If I change "attachment" to "inline", then IE8 shows PDF in the popup wi...

A Crystal Beginner

how can I find out trace dependents on other pages
I want to find out trace dependents, how can I find out trace dependents on other pages? -- PETER After clicking Tools > Formula Auditing > Trace Precedents/Dependents, if you were to double-click on the dotted arrow that points to a mini sheet icon, that'll bring up a "Go To" dialog to navigate to either the precedent(s) / dependent(s) -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "Peter" <peter.oellinger@t-online.de> wrote in message news:7280B569-F4B6-4EB4-A79A-6852BAF7949E@microsoft.com... >I want to find out trace depen...

Get paid while you get online!!

Change Excel Icon
Is there any way that the Excel Icon can be changed (without creating a shotcut) but still open as an excel application when clicked? Many Thanks. Kevin. Right click the icon, go to properties, select Change Icon. "kevin" <kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD3D14AE-46DA-4D03-944F-B04BF1DA0D8C@microsoft.com... > Is there any way that the Excel Icon can be changed (without creating a > shotcut) but still open as an excel application when clicked? > > Many Thanks. > > Kevin. Kevin AFAIK you cannot change the icon for the Excel.exe...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

IE8 and Chinese on screen keyboard
I have IE8 in Vista Home 64bit. I installed Chinese input language, on screen keyboard didnt show up when I click it. I have no problem with IE7 or Firefox. Ne Ho Jay, Is the keyboard input in your tasks list? It may just be hidden behind the IE Window or you may be in Full Screen IE mode (F11 to toggle). Regards. "Jay/Dallas Texas" <Jay/Dallas Texas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3E3C8E0-73D5-468D-88DB-F5CC731FF590@microsoft.com... > I have IE8 in Vista Home 64bit. I installed Chinese input language, on > screen keyboard didn...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

How to export Excell page to print in Word program
I do have one page of Excel with resume information that want to add as the second page of my resume. The first page of my resume is in the Word program (it prints well, no problem with that), then I want to add a second page to print on the back of this first page (which is what I did in Excel; it uses tables, so that is why the second page has to be done in Excel). I have a duplex printer, so my printer can print second pages on the back of the first page well. My problem is: When I try to copy my Excel page and then paste it onto the second page of my first page Word resume, the pa...

Get photos from a camera

How to show completed/canceled appointments?
Hi We are using MSCRM 1.2 When an appt is closed or canceled, it "disappears" from the Calendar. How can we keep them displayed in the calendar? Thnks Jeff CORCEL SYSTEMS SDN BHD, www.corcelsystems.com We design and develop business-led database-driven web applications. Jeff, There is a SQL job that runs on a periodic basis that does this "delete". You could modify this job or disable it. Matt On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:07:18 +0800, Corcel CRM <ebusiness@DELETEcorcelsystems.com> wrote: Hi We are using MSCRM 1.2 When an appt is closed or canceled, it "dis...

Master Pages
I am trying to set up several different types of Master Pages. I cannot seem to be able to save them from one session to another. My ultimate goal is to create flyers. I want to include picture and text boxes in each master page (sized and positioning diffent in each master page). I want to be able to open a blank publication, apply one of my many saved Master Pages. Include the unique pics and text to that pub page with applied master page. Then print. My Master pages that I create go away after each session. HELP All you ever wanted to know about Master Pages http://office.mi...