How can I use strikethrough in a Publisher 2007 document?

  • Follow

I want to use strikethrough on some text within a textbox in a Publisher 2007
document, but I cannot find that option under formatting font. Under the Edit
tab, I see "Edit Story Using Microsoft Word" and this takes me to a screen
where I can get at the MSWord strikethrough formatting, but when I close that
window, the strikethrough disappears.
3
Reply Utf 3/12/2010 6:41:01 PM

The only way to have strikethrough in Publisher is to select the line tool
and draw a line through the text.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"JoAnn" <JoAnn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to use strikethrough on some text within a textbox in a Publisher
>2007
> document, but I cannot find that option under formatting font. Under the
> Edit
> tab, I see "Edit Story Using Microsoft Word" and this takes me to a screen
> where I can get at the MSWord strikethrough formatting, but when I close
> that
> window, the strikethrough disappears.

0
Reply Don 3/12/2010 7:55:27 PM

"Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message
> The only way to have strikethrough in Publisher is to select the line tool
> and draw a line through the text.
>

> --
> Don
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "JoAnn" <JoAnn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I want to use strikethrough on some text within a textbox in a Publisher
>>2007
>> document, but I cannot find that option under formatting font. Under the
>> Edit
>> tab, I see "Edit Story Using Microsoft Word" and this takes me to a
>> screen
>> where I can get at the MSWord strikethrough formatting, but when I close
>> that
>> window, the strikethrough disappears.

But there is hope for the future.  Publisher 2010 does have text
strikethrough formatting,  Hurray!

0
Reply LVTravel 3/13/2010 3:13:16 AM

Great!  Thanks for the update.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"LVTravel" <noone@none.com> wrote in message

> "Don Schmidt" <Don Engineer@PNB.Retired_1987> wrote in message
>> The only way to have strikethrough in Publisher is to select the line
>> tool and draw a line through the text.
>>

>> --
>> Don
>> Vancouver, USA
>>

>> "JoAnn" <JoAnn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I want to use strikethrough on some text within a textbox in a Publisher
>>>2007
>>> document, but I cannot find that option under formatting font. Under the
>>> Edit
>>> tab, I see "Edit Story Using Microsoft Word" and this takes me to a
>>> screen
>>> where I can get at the MSWord strikethrough formatting, but when I close
>>> that
>>> window, the strikethrough disappears.
>>

> But there is hope for the future.  Publisher 2010 does have text
> strikethrough formatting,  Hurray!

0
Reply Don 3/13/2010 11:13:52 AM

(page loaded in 0.072 seconds)