How can I shrink a flyer to print two to a page?

I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print two whole
flyers on one page.  I tried using the two page spread option in the view
tab- but this just gets a portion of the center twice?  How can I get the
publisher to do this?

CS Flower wrote:
> I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print
> two whole flyers on one page.  I tried using the two page spread
> option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center
> twice?  How can I get the publisher to do this?
=====================================
What if you save it as a picture in the .png format
and then place two copies on a full sized page.

--

      J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

-1
John
4/6/2010 3:03:02 AM
"John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.zyx> wrote in message
> CS Flower wrote:
>> I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print
>> two whole flyers on one page.  I tried using the two page spread
>> option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center
>> twice?  How can I get the publisher to do this?
> =====================================
> What if you save it as a picture in the .png format
> and then place two copies on a full sized page.

Make a pdf & print 2 copies per page?
bj

0
bj
4/6/2010 3:18:18 AM
Setup your page for 5.5 X 8.5. If you are using 2007 do the setup in the
advanced area on the right of the page setup screen. Multiple pages per sheet,
custom page size, 11 x 8.5, zero margins. Type 5.5 width, 8.5 height. The mini
preview will say 2 columns of one.

--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"CS Flower" <CS Flower@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print two whole
> flyers on one page.  I tried using the two page spread option in the view
> tab- but this just gets a portion of the center twice?  How can I get the
> publisher to do this?

2
Mary

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

How do I manage vbscript between compose and read page
Hi, I have designed a custom Outlook 2007 email form with a separate compose and read page. It's using vbscript to automatically compose the subject line on sending, based on selections the user makes from several comboboxes. The read form does not have these comboboxes. When opening the mail on a machine with the vbscript debugger installed, the debugger kicks in and reports an error because the vbscript refers to objects that don't exist on the read page, only on the compose page. You can ignore the error and the mail will still open fine (users with no debugger insta...

Removing Page or Section Break
I am editing a document and when I turn on characters, I have run across these "Chinese Star" characters that seem to act like page breaks. According to other articles listed in newsgroups, there are no page breaks. How do I get rid of this character? ...

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Page numbers 12-02-09
On MS Word 2003, I am formatting a 5.5 x 8.5 book. How can I get the page numbers to come in at 7.75? I tried bringing the bottom 'margin' up to 8.5, but the numbers still come in at 10.5 on the 11" vertical page. Actually I've tried a lot of things! Footers also seem to want to hit the bottom 1/2 or inch of the 11 available. How to number so that they show within the 8.5 space on a 'sheet'?. Susanne, sideways isn't an option, because I may go for a 6 x 9 format. TIA! Sylvia M. You must change your footer margin as well as the bottom margi...

Bulk attachments

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Drawings move during printing
I have created a drawing from several objects (arcs, ovals, triangles, etc.). When I try to print, some objects move (especially annoying is BlocArc). How should I solve this problem? The way I do it now is to copy it as an Enhanced metafile picture into Word and print from there, but the quality is not the best (printing lots of objects on a A0 paper). It refers to objects from the control toolbox, but the information in the following post by Dave Peterson may help: http://groups.google.ca/groups?&threadm=4252EFEF.C8CBA674%40netscapeXSPAM.com 00xPhoenix wrote: > I have crea...

Validate almost one of two textbox
Hi, how can I validate a group of 2 textbox so the users have to populate at least one of them (or both)? Thanks in advance. Luis On Nov 27, 2:16=A0pm, Luigi <Lu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > how can I validate a group of 2 textbox so the users have to populate at > least one of them (or both)? > > Thanks in advance. > > Luis Use Javascript Function function jsValidateTextBoxGroup(sTxtBox1, sTxtBox2) { var bSuccess =3D true; var sTxtBox1Value =3D document.getElementById(sTxtBox1).value; var sTxtBox2Value =3D document.g...

Can not archive

My printout show page default instructions as well!
Hi - I am VERY new to publisher and when I print out my new creation the page instructions are being printed as well. So my page comes out with my flyer printed on top of the default instructions which I don't want printed as well. Hope this makes sense. Can anyone help me please. I am sure it is something simple, but I have no idea. Thankyou Huh? If you would, send the file to me and let me see if I can figure it out. Send it to jl dot paules at gmail dot com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "HelpMePlease" <HelpMePlease@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

error loading columns for printing
i have been using frx 6.5 with sp7 in windows server 2003 for many months now. then i accidentally installed the FRx2003orXPSP2Update.zip. i now cannot open frx so i reinstall it. i successfully opened it without errors but when i generate a report in any output type, the error "error loading columns for printing" and "error setting device context. please reopen drilldown viewer and try again." appears. i need help. thanks, mel ...