How can I shrink a flyer to print two to a page?

  • Follow

I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print two whole
flyers on one page.  I tried using the two page spread option in the view
tab- but this just gets a portion of the center twice?  How can I get the
publisher to do this?
0
Reply Utf 4/6/2010 12:54:01 AM

CS Flower wrote:
> I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print
> two whole flyers on one page.  I tried using the two page spread
> option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center
> twice?  How can I get the publisher to do this?
=====================================
What if you save it as a picture in the .png format
and then place two copies on a full sized page.

--

      J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

-1
Reply John 4/6/2010 3:03:02 AM

"John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.zyx> wrote in message
> CS Flower wrote:
>> I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print
>> two whole flyers on one page.  I tried using the two page spread
>> option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center
>> twice?  How can I get the publisher to do this?
> =====================================
> What if you save it as a picture in the .png format
> and then place two copies on a full sized page.

Make a pdf & print 2 copies per page?
bj

0
Reply bj 4/6/2010 3:18:18 AM

Setup your page for 5.5 X 8.5. If you are using 2007 do the setup in the
advanced area on the right of the page setup screen. Multiple pages per sheet,
custom page size, 11 x 8.5, zero margins. Type 5.5 width, 8.5 height. The mini
preview will say 2 columns of one.

--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"CS Flower" <CS Flower@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print two whole
> flyers on one page.  I tried using the two page spread option in the view
> tab- but this just gets a portion of the center twice?  How can I get the
> publisher to do this?

2
Reply Mary 4/6/2010 10:09:14 AM

(page loaded in 1.195 seconds)