award certificate template

Does anybody know where to find a firefighter award certificate template

Lots of certificates on the Office web site for you to modify.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101043001033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"gopher" <gopher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know where to find a firefighter award certificate template

0
Mary

The same HTTPS certificate on different server
Hi We have two web servers running on Win2003 Standard.One is for production and the second for testing. The have different IPs, but the public URL is the same. From time to time we switch public IP (our company web site)to second private IP server for testing purposes, and then back to the first web server. Can we use the same SSL (HTTPS) web certificate (issued by Versign) for both of the servers for our company domain? If yes, how can this be done on a second server in IIS? Regards,Miha Yes, it can be done. Using the MMC Certificate snap-in, export the certificate ...

Excel 2007 document update by its template
Hello, I'd like to implement this scenario: 1) I create new Excel 2007 ribbon with a supplement VBA code and distribute it using a template with macro. 2) User creates a new document based on a first version of a template. 3) I make an update of a template (add a button in the xml ribbon and/or VBA code) and I want to distribute these changes to the existing documents based on this template. Is is ever posible? I might I use VSTO however I still can't imagien how can I overwrite existing ribbon xml file in the customUI document directory? Add-in behavior doesn't suit for me...

Awarding points
Hi, can somebody help with the following: I have 2 tables: 1. Etappe - number - result1 - result2 2. Voorspeling - name - prediction1 - prediction2 Now there must be created a 3rd tabel with the "Scored points" of each name per etappe. (There are 15 names and 21 etappe) The scored points are as follows: if result1 = predictionX then 20 points else 0; if result2 = predictionX then 15 points else 0 Please advice? Erik What realtionship is there between an Etappe and a Voorspeling? Or, does one Voospeling score points on all Etappe? B...

Digital Signature Certificate
Hi I've added a certificate to my Outlook account but now it doens't add the companies disclaimer at the bottom of it. How do i get this to go on it? Thanks Andy Andy Derbyshire <derbs1978@hotmail.com> wrote: > I've added a certificate to my Outlook account but now it doens't add > the companies disclaimer at the bottom of it. > > How do i get this to go on it? Describe exactly how you defined the certificate and how you are including the disclaimer. State also what security options you are specifying when sending a message. -- Brian Tillman [MVP...

Stock Awards...
How do I put stock awards into Money 2004? Thanks Paul ...

Publisher templates should default template papersizes to region
Publisher in-built templates assume Letter-sized printing out - that's a real pain in A4 printer regions. It would really help in using Publisher that it would default all its in-built templates to assume an A4 printer when in A4-regions (eg EU) - for example the "postcard" be defaulted to 1/4 A4, not 1/4 Letter. Must be possible for Publisher to note the default region for the PC on which it is installed - either at install or preferably load time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To...

excel template growing??
why would an excel template that has no data changes be growing. it started out as 180K and is now 34M. There is no data in the template... only links and static info. Thanks for any input. Nathan Hi maybe you have to re-set the used range. See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "knoadmin" <nathan.wright@knology.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:59c001c42d50$790dd600$a301280a@phx.gbl... > why would an excel template that has no data changes be > growing. it started out as 180K and is now 34M. There > is no ...

Web page template back to publisher template
Hope I explain this properly. My Grandpa uses Publisher 2000 (better for his eye sight) All he does is card templates on it. When he opens some and goes to page setup the options are for Webpage setup. All the others and new card templates give card options when going to page setup. Book fold etc. I can only guess that somewhere along the line he has clicked something to change some of his card designs to web page. If it was me I would put it down to stupidity and do another template but he is 96 and very stubborn. He "knows" its nothing that he has done and says Microsoft must h...

digital certificates in Office 2008 for Mac
Dear Sir: My question is about digital certificates in Office 2008 for Mac. Is possible sign a Office for Mac document whit a digital certificate ? Digitally signing a document has many benefits. A digital signature on a file is an electronic, cryptographic-based, secure stamp of authentication. When you add a digital signature to a document, you are supplying a verifiable signature that can vouch for the authenticity and integrity of the file. The certificate used to create this signature identifies the signer. Readers of your document can be assured of the document creator's iden...

MVP Award...
From an email received last week, from Amit Mohindra, of the VC++ team: ==================================== There are roughly 10 million developers in the world. There are less than 2,000 Microsoft developer MVPs. To say that Microsoft MVPs are cut above "normal" developers in terms of technical excellence and willingness to help the community doesn�t begin to quantify the work that you and your peers do! Of those 2,000 MVPs, 20 have been selected as the strongest contributors by the Product groups for their outstanding contributions - and you have been named as on...

100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt
100% Passing Guaranteed in All I.T. Exams/Certifications at 1st Attempt Hi Friends, To pass all types of I.T Exams/Certifications with mind blowing results in 1st attempt just visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com and get real time Q&As, Brain Dumps, Real Exams, Study material, E-Books, Video Exams and Labs for your all type of I.T Certification Exams. ...

Certificate error suddenly showing up.
I have one user that is getting the following error each time he starts up Outlook on his system. Security alert autodiscover.domaain.com Information you exchange with this site cannot be viewed or changed by others. However, there is a problem with the site's security certificate. (Check mark) The security certificate is from a trusted certifying authority. (Check Mark) The security certificate date is valid. (Red X) The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site. Do you want to proceed? Yes No View Certificate. The certificate f...

Email Templates #3
Outlook 2000. I frequently send out a form with only minor changes for date and time. As there anyway to save a pre-made form as an email template. I know I could cut & paste from Word if necessary. -- Thanks in advance... Bob >-----Original Message----- >Outlook 2000. > >I frequently send out a form with only minor changes for date and time. As >there anyway to save a pre-made form as an email template. I know I could >cut & paste from Word if necessary. > >-- >Thanks in advance... Bob > > >. >http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-6268_11-...

Certificate and DES
Hi, is there someone who knows why Outlook asks for a simmetrical algorithm (such as DES or 3DES) while choosing a certificate to encrypt mails? It seems strange to me because, using a digital certificate, means using an asymmetrical cryptography so there's no needs to provide (using S/MIME) a simmetrical keys (DES or 3DES) too. Thank you Fabrizio ...

Forms / Templates
Here is what i want to do: I want to set up a template/form in Excel that i can send a group of sales reps. They will then save this template on their desktop. They will be using it regularly. I then want to have a link or something attached in the file so that they can click it and it will automatically generate a mail for them with the file already attached. Alternatively, click the link and it sends the file for them. It would be sent to the one person all the time so that should make it a little easier. Any help is much appreciated. Tony Anybody got any suggesti...

printing award certificates
i used the ready made design for award certificates "special paper" but when i try to print it i can't see the frame !! its not printing only the text i inserted !! please help :( Special Paper is just that, special. You have to buy these papers. www.paperdirect.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "mona" <mona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14A82435-10D8-40F4-99FF-5443E3EBEBEE@microsoft.com... >i u...

Cannot save as template in 2002
We have just upgraded to Office XP I want to save an e-mail as a outlook template, but when I have an open e-mail and use File - save as, there is NO Outlook Template .oft, I can choose, only .dot How do I make an outlook template .oft in Outlook 2002. I want to have a template to be send when I am not at the office. Can someone help. I believe this is because you are using Word as your email editor. Uncheck Tools/Options/Mail Format/Use Microsoft Word to edit e-mail message to use a regular Outlook message format. Then, .oft will be available. >-----Original Message----- >We h...

Reatin Macros in document from template
Hi I have created a template with some complex macros. Naturally when the template is opened, it opens as a separate WORD document & allows the macros to be run. However, once the document has been saved & closed, the macros cannot be re-run. Is there a way to retain the macros in the new document, so the macros can be run another time please? -- Richard Instead of opening a document from the open template, open a new document from the template. File > New or in Word 2007 Office Button > New. As long as the template is available to the document the m...

Pass IT Certification exam in 1st attempt.
Pass IT Certification exam in 1st attempt. Hello friends, i have just visited http://www.FreeExamKing.com and found its great regarding all certification latest dumps material like mcse, mcse 2003, mcts, ccna, ccie, ccnp, oracle 9i, oracle 10g, oracle 11i, filemaker, A+, server+, project+, PMI, Vmware and many more. so visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com hope you will find it too good for passing your IT certification exam in 1st attempt. ...

Digital Certificates & Public Folders
Hi, I was just wondering whether someone could point me in the right direction regarding digital certificates and public folders. The question is can you attach a digital certificate to a public exchange folder? We have a public folder that acts as a repository for customer enquiries and support issues that anyone in the "customer service" security group can "reply as" using the public folders email address - standard stuff really. However due to the rise in email spamming we would like to attach a certificate to this folder so that any replies from our staff prove that it...

Use of Templates
Using Excel 2003. Templates are stored deep in Doc and Settings by default. Should th templates be left there or can they be stored elsewhere? Am I corrrect that when a template is opened for use that it should b saved using Save As, with a new name and saved as an .xls file (so tha the template itself is not changed)? Finally, would anyone know why in my Excel 2003 pgm that Template Hel in the Task Pane window is greyed out and can't be accessed (and how can fix it)? Thank you for any help -- pj ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pjs's Prof...

leaf certificate
When working with a self signed certificate, how do I make a new leaf for webmail.foo.bar? To clarify, this is on a SBS2008 server Op 19/03/2010 10:22, Ingmar Van Glabbeek schreef: > When working with a self signed certificate, how do I make a new leaf > for webmail.foo.bar? You don't. Self-signed, by definition, isn't capable of being in a chain. You *can*, however, issue certificates from an internal CA. These aren't "self-signed" but are "self-issued." They are signed by your internal CA server so they won't be trusted by non-d...

ready made template...
I am looking for ready made template for things like work schedules and vacation planners. Actually they don't have to be downloadable I just want to view different styles for idea's on how to create one to fit my needs. Any links or tips would be great. Thanks to all who reply have a look here and do a search http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 97 ** remove news fro...

Gift Certificate
I folks -we use a three price schedule setup in our store Price - regular customers, PriceA - special customers, PriceB - Staff I have a GC setup as a voucher - Options - Prompt for price at POS - Item not discountable at POS No problem if I sale to Regular customer - however for Special Customers (priceA) when I select GC - we get prompt for serial number and price - however price get reset to zero... Help. Danny Hi Danny - try overriding the zero price by clicking on it and typing the value of the gift certificate that is being purchased by the special customer; then tender th...

Sync Money with a Certificate of Deposit
I have a certificate of deposit CD, held at Bank of America, setup through money that I update manually. Recently, I setup Money 2006 to sync with Bank of America (California). And low and behold it downloaded this account. Unfortunately the downloaded account is a BANK account while the account that I created through MONEY is an INVESTMENT account. Is there any way to merge these two accounts and continue to get udpates on the balance? Really, I would like the account to remain an investment since Money regards CD accounts (wisely) as investments. -- Daniel ...