Move all dates forward by 2 weeks

Project 2007 - Date move question.

First post on this forum, would appreciate any help

RE: Project move - all tasks

Is there a simple method to move all dates in a project plan forward by
a given number of days, say 1 week, 1 month etc.

So that *all* the dates move forward or indeed backwards if required.

Many thanks

--
Junada0
Junada0's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/173121.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
Junada0
1/11/2010 4:32:01 PM
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello Junada0,

If you need to move the start date of an entire project, choose Project
 > Project Information and supply a new start date to the project.  If
the tasks are appropriately linked (predecessor and successor
relationships set) and have not been constrained, then all the tasks
should move without trouble.

If you have set constraints other than ASAP and need to move constrained
tasks, show the Analysis toolbar and click the "Adjust Dates" button.
The button will adjust all tasks relative to the initial start date.
I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

On 1/11/2010 11:32 AM, Junada0 wrote:
> Project 2007 - Date move question.
>
> First post on this forum, would appreciate any help
>
> RE: Project move - all tasks
>
> Is there a simple method to move all dates in a project plan forward by
> a given number of days, say 1 week, 1 month etc.
>
> So that *all* the dates move forward or indeed backwards if required.
>
> Many thanks

5
JulieS

Moving license to a new computer

Formatting Problem-Highlighting a cell when date has expired past current date
Hi, I'm currently trying to set up a sheet that highlights when current certificate has expired. When a user enters a date in a cel and as time passes, that date expires, I'd like to highlight the cel and ideally make it automatically say the word expired instead of th date. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi for highlighting the cell you can use conditional formating: - select your cell - goto 'Format - Conditional format' - enter the formula (if A1 is your cell) =A1>TODAY() - choose your format...

cannot compose message #2
Sorry - should have provided this info: Using Outlook 2000, Windows 98 ______________________________ When I try to begin composing a message, I receive this error "Kernel 32, Illegal Operation, Contact Program Vendor" - and my system crashes. Yesterday, the message I was getting when I tried to compose was: "A fatal exception OE has occurred. 017F:BFF9DFFF The current application will be terminated" - and my system would crash. I am able to receive messages. Can someone help? Thank you!! .. ...

Header information #2
I would like to know if there is a way to hide the back end routing information in the header field. I don't mind if the Edge's name and IP is displayed. I am just wondering if I can hide the back end CAS and MAIL server info. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. There are native tools to rewrite addresses, but not entire headers, afaik. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Maav" <marc@lrsddotnet.donotspam> wrote in message news:16F48334-30...

Query the last 5 dates
How do I query the last 5 dates in a query even if dates in between are missing. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-modules/201003/1 On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:01:17 GMT, "turks67 via AccessMonster.com" <u48755@uwe> wrote: >How do I query the last 5 dates in a query even if dates in between are >missing. Use the TOP VALUES property of the query, and sort by descending date. That said... you're assuming that we have a lot more knowledge of the structure of your table and your query than we can ...

Dates #14
Hi I have a spreadsheet. Names listed down in column A and dates across the top. In each row I have put a "L" at the beginning date of the employees' holiday and drag it across to the last day of holiday. What I would like to do in the end cloumn is (a formula??) to search across the row from left to right, find the first "L" lookup up the dates at the top of the column. And in the next cell do the same but look for the last "L: so that I end up with; Name First Day of Leave Last Day of Leave. Jones A 15/12/04 06/01/0...

Garnishments in GP10 #2
Is there a way for employees with multiple garnishments for the overall federal requirements to control how much is withheld? Is there some documentation on how to set this up? Thanks. On Jul 7, 2:55=A0pm, Tony Murnion <TonyMurn...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way for employees with multiple garnishments for the overall > federal requirements to control how much is withheld? Is there some > documentation on how to set this up? > > Thanks. In the past, we would frequently be excluded from various payroll software proposals because of Microsoft Dynamic...

Printing 2 Page Newsletter
I'm getting the impression that a newsletter is defined to be 4 pages long and that is it. The newsletter I'm working is 6 pages. I got the first 2 and last 2 OK now (tabloid paper both sides). The goal is a letter size sheet for pages 3 and 4 (both sides). I have a separate file for this sheet. What I'm getting is both pages on one side of the paper. Any way around this problem. Gary there are a couple ways to do a tab 4 pager and I'm not sure which you've done. so the insert page size needs to be set to letter (which you may already have done) you will have to change...

100%Free-Clik-Register-Earn 2000/day-TRUE #2
Dear friends, Are u interested to make Rs.2000 to Rs.5000/day. This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a legal opportunity to make good money when you do it part time. This opportunity is proven way to make Rs. 2000-5000 a day. There are already 3,00,000 people around the world grabbed this opportunity, IT IS FREE TO REGISTER, REGISTER AND START EARNINGGGGGGGGGGG http://xcel-onlinesurveys.com?sid=1&rid=AF21399&aid=0 www.moneymakingmantra.blogspot.com with regards, ur true friend ...

Date computation
How do i have a computed futureddate in a table. Want to enter a date then compute a future date 60 days later and have the computed future date save to a table. I easily compute and see the computed date in what I call an input form, however that only computes the futuredate in thte form, it will not place the futuredate into the table for later retreival in a report. The future date in the table remains blank. Hi, Don't try to save the computed future date in a table. When you want to run the report, base the report on a query. In the query add a calculated field that computes ...

m_strFilter and numbers and dates
How do I create my m_strFilter expression in searching for a number or a data? It works great on text the way I have it written but bombs on numbers and dates. What you probably need is the CString::Format function or something similar. You can do something like CString str; str.Format(_T("Table.Value > %ul"), UserVal); MyRecordSet.m_strFilter = str; To check for dates, you would do something like str.Format(_T("Table.Time > %f"), UserDateTime.m_dt); -- Bjarne Nielsen "William Gower" <w_gower@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:%23BT5gTFmD...

Safe to Move?

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Why aren't dates always available to group in pivot tables?
I download data that gives me sales number by individual day. I build a pivot table to get total sales by day and then group the process day by month or quarter. Sometimes this works perfectly, while other times I get the message 'Cannot group that selection'. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a limit to the number of rows or columns that can be grouped? You'll see that error message if the date field contains a blank cell, or text entry. There's a bit more information, and some workarounds, here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot07.html#Problems JLM wr...

Mail Delivery failure #2
I have one specific user that constantly receives email replies for undeliverable emails to an unknown address in which he never sent. Can someone explain why and how to fix it? Karen <karen@reuelnc.com> wrote: > I have one specific user that constantly receives email replies for > undeliverable emails to an unknown address in which he never sent. Can > someone explain why and how to fix it? There's nothing that can be done. Somewhere on the Internet, someone who has your user's address in his or her address book has been infected with malware. This infect...

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

How can I convert this number into a week#
Hello, I am trying to determine if it is possible to convert a 6 digit number into a week - for example: 050525 = yymmdd = 2005, May 25th and I want my field to determine what the week number of the year is... This week is week 21, therefore based on my entry of the date format above I want the week column autofilled... Is this possible? Thanks - Have a Good One!! I also forgot one thing - the number that I have in my first column is actually like this: yymmdd-<5 digit random#> Therefore I also need to know how I can parse the first 6 digits and ignore the rest of the -<5 ...

Group By Flag Status and then Received date
I want to group first by flag status and then by Received date, but have the same collapsable headers available in the Received that you get if you group first by Received date. It looks like it may not be possible, but thought I would post to see. Thanks! Following is the example. So: Group: Flag Color Unflagged (Then emails by date with this flag color grouped as the following) Date: Today Date: Yesterday Etc. Instead of Group: Flag Color Unflagged (Where the groups by date are specific including the time). Date: 6/9/2006 4:18 PM Date: 6/9/2006 4:12 PM ...