Move all dates forward by 2 weeks

Project 2007 - Date move question.

First post on this forum, would appreciate any help

RE: Project move - all tasks

Is there a simple method to move all dates in a project plan forward by
a given number of days, say 1 week, 1 month etc.

So that *all* the dates move forward or indeed backwards if required.

Many thanks

Junada0's Profile:
View this thread:

1/11/2010 4:32:01 PM
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello Junada0,

If you need to move the start date of an entire project, choose Project
 > Project Information and supply a new start date to the project.  If
the tasks are appropriately linked (predecessor and successor
relationships set) and have not been constrained, then all the tasks
should move without trouble.

If you have set constraints other than ASAP and need to move constrained
tasks, show the Analysis toolbar and click the "Adjust Dates" button.
The button will adjust all tasks relative to the initial start date.
I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Project MVP

Visit for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

On 1/11/2010 11:32 AM, Junada0 wrote:
> Project 2007 - Date move question.
> First post on this forum, would appreciate any help
> RE: Project move - all tasks
> Is there a simple method to move all dates in a project plan forward by
> a given number of days, say 1 week, 1 month etc.
> So that *all* the dates move forward or indeed backwards if required.
> Many thanks

ActiveSync fails if the SMTP primary e-mail is not the same as the user ID #2
Please help. I have already made a posting below. Is there any fix for this. Or some configuration changes. ...

Move button results in Copy
When I receive a new mail message, I click the 'toaster' popup near the taskbar, which opens the message. Then I click Move on the toolbar and select the folder to move the email to. After this, the message then exists in BOTH the Inbox and the new folder, but it should have been moved (not copied). This issue only occurs if I take the exact steps above. If I open a message from within Windows Live Mail, the move button works as expected. This has been tested and happens on all of my computers, plus many of my friends and coworkers. So now you know how NOT to do ...

How to move an e-mail to my favorites
Move e-mails to favorites Betty Boop wrote: > Move e-mails to favorites What would be the point? ...

Outlook 2002 Moving Items to Deleted Items
Strange problem, my outlook is moving new items to the deleted item folder. They appear in the inbox for about 1 second and then are moved I deleted all my rules and the problem still presists. Its only on m POP account too, not on the IMAP account (exchange 5.5). The names ar not listed in the junk mail list either.. any ideas? Is it someho holding onto my rules even though I deleted them and they are no showing up any more in the rules list (which is empty). Any help would be great ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from ~~View and po...

updated to 11.2.3 but only entourage notes shows up in .mac sync menu
so I would assume this means I can only sync notes. What about adresses and calendars? Any one have this issue? Any one solve it? Thanks in advance Entourage's addresses and calendar entries can be shared with Address Book and iCal, so you can keep using you traditional .mac synchronisation through the System Preferences for that. On 16.03.06 5:12, in article, "TripFoster" <> wrote: > so I would assume this means I can only sync notes. What about adresses > and calendars? Any one have this...

Date stored as Text
Hi All, I am cetting an exchange rate table from an American Website. It uses the american date format mm/dd/yyyy As my PC is set-up to use the UK date format dd/mm/yyyy these dates are stored as text when pasted to excel. How would I convert these american dates to UK dates? Thanks Andi Hi Use Data|Text to columns. Select your column of dates, click on Data|Text to columns and on the third page of the dialog there is an option to tell Excel that the text is a date - and the format of it (mmddyy, etc) Save a copy of your data before you start! -- Andy. "Andibevan" <...

oma needs asp net version 1 but iis is running version 2
hi all sbs 2k3 with exchange outlook mobile acess ( oma ) is broken. i've drilled down to a probable cause which is the asp net version needed to run oma, being 1. something but the thing is, iis is running asp net 2. i've read that to run both asp net 1 and 2, iis needs to run separate processes, one for each version. has anyone fixed this issue before ? how was it done ? thank you PEdro LEite from Portugal ------------------------------------------------------------ ...

I want create a pivot table using an external database. I can do it but the list of column data appears all in column A instead of column B, C, D etc. How do I get the data into columns with its appropriate headers? Have a look here: best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP remove caps from email "sid" <> wrote in message >I want create a pivot table using an external database. I can do it but the &...

DPM 2010 Move to a New Server
Can someone direct me to the latest docs on how to backup my current DPM 2010 environment and move it to a new server. DPM 2007 documents will be applicable for DPM 2010 as well unless stated otherwise. How to backup DPM can be found at: If you have tape backups encrypted you need to backup the DPM encryption certificates as well, please find more information about the certificates at: Here are the help links about how to restore DPM to another machine: Re...

I need a formula to find duplicate entries between 2 files.
With your lists in A2:A? B2:B?, in C2 enter and pull down as far as the list goes. If the item in column A is in column B then it will be returned in column C. =IF(COUNTIF($B$2:$B$500,A2)=0,A2,"") HTH Regards, Howard "ammoman" <> wrote in message > ...

Updates have been failing for almost 2 years
Hello, I have been having some problems with windows update for almost 2 yrs. All the updates that try to install fails and gives me the error code: 800719E4. I tried to install about 45 updates just today and every single one failed and gave this error code. At first I was thinking that my internet security program might have put up a firewall and blocked those, but that isn't the case. I have looked over the other discussions about this problem but they don't seem to help me. I was told that I may need the system update Service Pack 1 for Windows Vista before it will...

Move groups/distribution lists to another computer?
Copied outlook data file(.pst) to cd then copied to hard disk of new computer. Either opened the file or imported to outlook. All the contacts and the names of the groups appear to be in the new computer's contact folder. However, there are no names/caontacts in the groups. How do I get the groups(including the contents/names) transferred to my new computer? I do not want to recreate them again assome of the distribution lists/groups contain up to 500 names/email addresses. Hope someone can help with this. newoutlook-dj <> wrote: &g...

pulling info from 2 cels
What I am trying to do is have one cell read two other cells to determine if a bonus was earned. Here is what I need: I need to have cell c1 read cell a1 and see if it is greater than 9, also it needs to see if cell b1 is greater or equal to 1. If both cell match then c1 should read $50.00, if not it is $0. Thanks in advance :rolleyes: Mike Manick -- manickmj ------------------------------------------------------------------------ manickmj's Profile: View this thread:

Formula to count the cells in a range that have a fill color. #2
I'm just trying to create a formula in a cell that will count the cells in a range that don't have a "nil" fill color. See: HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I'm just trying to create a formula in a cell that will count the cells in a >range that don't have a "nil" fill color. >. > ...

Outlook signature moves after sending
I have a user with Outlook 2002 with a signature which moves up above the message text of the email after it is sent. The signature is from an rtf file and this only happens with plain text messages. He'll type his message then insert the signature after the text. After the email is sent, and you check the Sent Items copy, the message text has been placed below the signature. The email looks fine before it's sent. I tried creating a new signature for him and it still does it. ...

Can CRM 1.2 coexist with .NET 2.0
Greetings. Does anyone have .NET 2.0 Beta installed on a CRM server? Does it have any ill effects on CRM or can the two peacefully coexist? TIA. Cheers, ~Mork Dan Mork Inetium, Inc. Being a Beta product I don;t beleieve that installing it on your CRM server will be "supported" - does not mean to say it won't work, but the problem will be getting help if you have a problem. Guy. "Mork" <> wrote in message > Greetings. > > Does anyone have .NET 2.0...

calculating the number of pay-dates before a bill is due?
I'm trying to make up a budget for my family, and I'd like to have Excel tell me how much $ from each paydate I need to set aside, in order to meet my upcoming bills. So: 1. I'd like to be able to enter in the amount of an upcoming bill (a1), 2. the due-date of an upcoming bill (b1), 3. then somehow have Excel calculate how many pay-days I will get before that date (c1) 4. then I will use a formula =a1/c1 to tell me how much money I need to put aside from each of my upcoming paydays. Is this possible, to get such a formula for cell c1? I get paid on Friday mor...

Moving "Exchange Domain Servers" group to other OU?
Exchange 2003+SP1 If move "Exchange Domain Servers" group from Default User contaniner to other OU that was defined for Admin services users and workstations, exchange 2003 freeze at "Applying computer setting" when it restarts. If move this group back to User container, then exch2003 restarts ok. does anyone have an idea about it? Thanks got KB260914 for the event ID:9157, however, it just mentioned the installation of Exch2003 with same problem. Gary "Mike" wrote: > Hi Gary, > > I moved the Exchange groups from the default container and ended...

New email still goes 2 Outlook Inbox when Outlook is closed
When I close out Outlook 2003, my new e-mail has always gone to my web-based e-mail account. It has always done this since I've been using e-mail. A couple of days ago, new e-mail continues to go into my Outlook e-mail account, even after I close out Outlook, and I can't pick it up on my web-based e-mail. Any solutions? Thanks! Please e-mail me at In that case, something is preventing Outlook from closing completely. To troubleshoot see; -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Con...

Adding the DAY to a Date field?
Is there some way I can have Excel 2k put the DAY that corresponds to specific date? So if I type in 6/9/04 it would put in Wednesda 6/9/04? Not sure if that's included anywhere. Thanks -- Message posted from kelemvor, Use dddd in a custom format (Format - Cells - Number - Custom): dddd d-mmm dddd mmm dd, yyyy dddd mm/dd/yy -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "kelemvor >" <<> wrote in message news:kelemvor.17l7re@excelforum-nos...

Moving Parameter Queries
I have created a Parameter Query that imports transactions from an Access Database on my 'C' drive to "work out the bugs". It works just fine, however when I move it (as well as the related dqy file and the database) to a shared network drive so that others can access it, it sends back an ODBC driver error message. I am at a loss as to how to remedy this situation without recreating the query (very time consuming) at the new location Has anyone run into this before Any efforts will be much appreciated Tom Sounds like a confused link - am assuming your query pulls from a...

Loan amortization #2
I am setting up Microsoft Money 2006, and I would like to have my mortgage listed as one of my accounts, so I can automatically see how much principle is still owed. I also would like to have my mortgage set up as an automatic bill each month. However, when I have the automatic payment set up, it simply deducts that entire payment (PITI) from the principal amount owed, even though I have a fixed loan and my principle payment changes each month. I would like to set it up somehow so that when I automatically pay the mortgage, the amount of the loan remaining changes to the correct amou...

Move and delete files
I would like to cascade down through my worksheet from top to the end and process the data as follows. In column A I have a filename, I will have a constant source folder identified (ie. c:\input) and target folder identified (ie. c:\output). Column A test1.txt test2.txt test3.txt I would like to verify the file actually exists and IF it does then move it to the destination folder and delete the file. If the file does NOT exist then possibly highlight that cell so it can be removed from the worksheet. I had a function that checks the file but all UDF are no longer worki...

Auto copy dates from one cell to another
I have a multiple page worksheet. In A8 is for the Employee Name and in B8 is for the date. I would like for this information to automatically be placed at A96 and B96 which is the top of the second page within the worksheet and so on for the remainder of the pages. Position cursor in cell A96 and enter the formula: =A$8, and in B96 the formula =B$8 Copy these two cells to the appropriate cells on the other "pages" of your worksheet. Pete Hi Kelly, In cell A96 you fill out the formula =A8 In cell B96 you fill out the formula =B8 this formula tells excel to take the val...

Absolute formula moving
I have a query that takes share prices from a web site as date in first column then share prices in following columns across the same row. I then recorded a macro to take that information from that sheet and insert it to the next sheet that contains weekly and monthly data tables. On the monthly and weekly sheet I have made formula’s to figure percentage of change, the tables collect the data in ascending order (recent dates towards the top of the table), for the table formula’s I first tried relative then absolute and finally defined ranges with absolute yet when the data is inserted v...