Edit start and finish dates to include hours for turnkey projects

  • Follow

I am trying to show a project that is runnig 24 hours a day for 2 weeks. In
start and finish colunms I would like to show hours assigned to the tasks
which makes the durations more meaningful. This must also infulence the Gantt
chart.

I am using Microsoft Project 2003.

0
Reply Utf 3/10/2010 4:03:02 PM

Please clarify: what do you mean "hours assigned to the tasks"? You mean
you want to show more than just date and also show time of day for the
start and finish fields?  If so see: Menu: Tools/Options, Tab: View,
setting for "Date Format".  Pick something with clock time shown.

FYI, Project stores all date information internally as a number of
minutes. How that information is displayed is based on this setting in
Options.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

On 10/03/10 16:03, Mark wrote:
> I am trying to show a project that is runnig 24 hours a day for 2 weeks. In
> start and finish colunms I would like to show hours assigned to the tasks
> which makes the durations more meaningful. This must also infulence the Gantt
> chart.
>
> I am using Microsoft Project 2003.

0
Reply Rob 3/10/2010 4:12:21 PM