Delete all task note

Hi,

If I have a plan with lots of tasks and some of them have notes, is
there a way to delete all the notes at once and not have to go task by
task, open the task information dialog box and delete the note manually?
Thank you.

--
MalkiaSashko
MalkiaSashko's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/149228.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
MalkiaSashko
1/21/2010 2:19:02 PM
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello MalkiaSashko,

Select all tasks and then choose Edit > Clear > Notes.

I hope this helps.  Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

On 1/21/2010 9:19 AM, MalkiaSashko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I have a plan with lots of tasks and some of them have notes, is
> there a way to delete all the notes at once and not have to go task by
> task, open the task information dialog box and delete the note manually?
> Thank you.

0
JulieS
1/21/2010 2:35:31 PM
Yes, thank you very much for the quick reply :-)

--
MalkiaSashko
MalkiaSashko's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/149228.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/1295064.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
MalkiaSashko
1/21/2010 3:46:31 PM
You're most welcome and thanks for the feedback.

Julie

On 1/21/2010 10:46 AM, MalkiaSashko wrote:
> Yes, thank you very much for the quick reply :-)

0
JulieS

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Using VBA to create tasks
I am trying out creating tasks in VBA. This works fine. I have tried to implement VBA to monitor incoming mails and converting them to tasks based on some criteria. But this does not seem to be working. My code is based on the following article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;235852 which allows users to add ItemAdd event to outlook to monitor incoming mails. This event(ItemAdd) does not seem to be firing at all. If anyone has tried this one out and have it working, please let me know what I am doing wrong. I am using MS Outlook 2000 Client btw. Thanks, ...

Rule for Deleted Items

Tasks on shared mailbox notification
Is there anyway to get a notification of Tasks and Email on a shared mailbox? We're using Exchange 2003, and Outlook 2000 & 2003. At the moment working from Tasks, and having to keep Outlook 2003 open all the time to see messages is a bit of a pain... Ps: I placed a message in the General too, I was not sure which newsgroup would deal with a Task issue... The shared Mailbox is like a whole separate "person" so you could use the Rules to say if an incoming email includes the word Task Request: in the subject, forward it to another Inbox and then in that Inbox you coul...

Case Notes
We are working on our Case entity and have run into a question of capability. When our customer support team deals with a case there will be more than one Notes entry for each case. For each call they will have to put the End Time of their call since we bill support per phone call and not per case. Is there a way that can be calculated on the notes entry (the total duration of the call) according to the time stamp of when the note was created to the manual end time entry our support person enters at the end of the note. Or does anyone out there have a better solution to get a calcu...

Fix crashing notes
I am using Outlook 2000 SP-3 periodically ( I think mostly when I am cutting an pasting into NOTES) I get the following message just before the note crashes (usually without saving current work). "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." The only knowledge base info I have been able to find relates to email messaging. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Close Outlook, then find and rename frmcache.dat to .old. Reopen Outlook and try it again. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to kee...

Adding note numbers to cells
I would like to be able to add printable cross-references to individual cells in Excel for Office 97 (or later). The references should appear as small text, such as a superscript in the corner of the cell. I can achieve an effect close to what I desire, by adding a "Comment" to a cell. The Comment would be just the cross-reference, and would be resized small as desired. But even if I set comments to "Show", they only appear on the screen but I want the effect to be printable. Help?? Thanks very much -- Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears Oh God, forg...

Delete macros

Outlook 2002 and tasks
I have a friend using Outlook 2002 (I know, it's old, but upgrading isn't in her future right now). She wants to import some tasks from an .ics file. Importing calendar events works just fine. She was able to export the tasks from the Essential PIM into an ical file. But when she tries to import the tasts into Outlook 2002, nothing happens. Should I post the .ical file somewhere so perhaps someone can help? She's downloaded Office 2002 Service Pack 3. She's on a WinXP system. Thanks. ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

#Deleted

outlook deletes inbox mail
On about three occaisions, my computer has restarted itself while Outlook Express, and sometimes other applications have been open, without my prompting it to do so. Upon rebooting, my Outlook inbox messages are completely wiped out, however, my sent folders and deleted messages, address book, ect. remain the same, and with no data lost. Can someone tell me what has happened, or perhaps how I can recover these lost emails? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, C.C. Outlook or Outlook Express? If Outlook Express and you search your drive (use advanced option for hidden f...

Can I delete this from ADSI?
Hi all, I am upgrating Exchange 2K to Exchange 2K3 and removed the Mobile information Server (which we never used it). But, I can see the CN=Microsoft-Mobile-Information-Server under configuration -->Services from ADSIedit. Can I safely delete this? or If I do not delete this, wii it have any issue with exchange 2003 mobile? Thanks! Exchange Server 2003 mobility features do not rely on that. Saving a LDIF dump may be a good idea before you delete - this provides ability to recreate the object if required. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.e...

Can I recover deleted archived .pst files?
I accidently deleted all of my archived folders, now I need to recover them, is there any way? I had hundreds of e-mails saved that of course I need. Sue State your Outlook version and information store. State how you deleted the files. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "royalpei" <royalpei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8236C3C-C139-4B03-B2ED-5B135DE9DCC1@microsoft.com... >I accidently deleted all of my archived folders, now I need to recover >them, > is there any way? I had hundreds of e-mails saved that of course I need. > > Sue &q...

To delete or not to delete
....and that is the question. I was presented with a rather interesting problem this morning. I wanted to manipulate the main menu in my SDI application...simple problem, simple solution: CMenu *pMenu = GetMenu(); // do whatever I need to do with the menu... Now here is the stumper of it all...what do I do with pMenu now? At first I thought that I should call delete on it, however after much thought and many questions later I realized that you should in fact NOT delete pMenu. Here's why: Since pMenu was not explicitly created by you, you do not own it. You are simply creating a point...