Delete all task note

  • Follow

Hi,

If I have a plan with lots of tasks and some of them have notes, is
there a way to delete all the notes at once and not have to go task by
task, open the task information dialog box and delete the note manually?
Thank you.

--
MalkiaSashko
MalkiaSashko's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/149228.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
Reply MalkiaSashko 1/21/2010 2:19:02 PM

Hello MalkiaSashko,

Select all tasks and then choose Edit > Clear > Notes.

I hope this helps.  Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

On 1/21/2010 9:19 AM, MalkiaSashko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I have a plan with lots of tasks and some of them have notes, is
> there a way to delete all the notes at once and not have to go task by
> task, open the task information dialog box and delete the note manually?
> Thank you.

0
Reply JulieS 1/21/2010 2:35:31 PM

Yes, thank you very much for the quick reply :-)

--
MalkiaSashko
MalkiaSashko's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/149228.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/1295064.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
Reply MalkiaSashko 1/21/2010 3:46:31 PM

You're most welcome and thanks for the feedback.

Julie

On 1/21/2010 10:46 AM, MalkiaSashko wrote:
> Yes, thank you very much for the quick reply :-)

0
Reply JulieS 1/21/2010 4:47:08 PM

(page loaded in 0.002 seconds)