Trouble with Powerpoint 2003, Flash and importing XML data

I'm working with an interactive map in Flash, and its importation into
Powerpoint.

Once the map is placed, small dots link to XML data in another file and
display location names, etc when you scroll over them.

When I first place the flash file in PPT, it works fine. When I exit the
program, the Powerpoint file ceases to draw upon the XML data.

I'm using Powerpoint 2003, and all files are saved to the same directory.

Thanks for your help!

Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
When I go to send a message and type in the person's first initial it gives me the drop down box to choose who I want to send to. However, there are names in there that I want to delete but I do not know how to delete them? These names are NOT in my address book or contact list, these are names from people that I did business with a couple of years ago and sent emails to and now I want to delete these names from this drop down list. Any suggestions? "steelergal63" <steelergal63@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31E05474-5199-49B3-B2D6-E3...

Microsoft Office XP excel 2003
When I open Excel 2003 the splash screen hangs for 30 seconds to about a minute and then excel opens and behaves normally. All other office programs such as Word etc open quickly and behave normally. If Excel is opened in safe mode , the program opens rapidly without any splash screen at all. Any explanations and indeed a cure for this behaviour ? Regards -- FLYNNE When you open excel in safe mode, you're not opening the addins or stuff in your XLStart folder or your customized toolbar. If you don't have lots of addins turned on and don't have lots of stuff in your XLS...

Email trouble with New User in Active Directory
Below is a trail of posts that have been made. My problem has yet to resolved and I need some help quickly. The only other thing I can think of is to reinstall Exchange Server 2003. Hopefully someone will know the answer. Thanks! Subject: Re: Email not Setup when new user created in Active Directory From: "Bryan Hill" <bthill@comcast.net> Sent: 8/15/2004 12:30:21 PM We have other clients that are working fine. Just when we try to set up new ones - it will create the SMTP address but not the X400 address. I tried manually forcing the X400 but it will...

Outlook 2003 #279
CAN receive email from HTTP accounts. Cannot receive email from Comcast (POP3) account. RK <RK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > CAN receive email from HTTP accounts. Cannot receive email from > Comcast (POP3) account. What happens when you try? -- Brian Tillman a few of the messages arrive...but not all of them. There seems to be no pattern. (There are no messages in junk email.) I am setting up my new laptop computer, but I still have access to the old desktop and that is how I know some messages are not arriving at the new Outlook. In fact, I just noticed the m...

xml file attachment will not open
i can not open an xml file attachment to a mail message. it started to fail after installing a critical update. ...

macro-import another xls file
Hi, i need a macro to import another xls file.When i run macro i need a window to appear and to browse to the file i need to import. I allways open another file, so i want to browse for the file. Can this be done? Thanks! Try some code like the following: Sub AAA() Dim FName As Variant Dim Filter As String ' Excel 2003 workbooks Filter = "Excel Files (*.xls),*.xls" ' Excel 2007 workbooks workbooks Filter = "Excel Files (*.xlsx;*.xlsm;*.xlsb),*.xlsx;*.xlsm;*.xlsb" ' Excel 2003 and 2007 Filter = "Excel Files (*.xls;*.xlsx;*.xlsm;*.xlsb),*...

Data analysis data from a survey
I need to analysis data from a survey that was recently carried out. Does anyone know how I could do this and keep a trail of the answers recd from same persons If you provide some details about the survey structure, and how you're collecting the results, and what you want to analyze, someone may be able to help you. Jessie1 wrote: > I need to analysis data from a survey that was recently carried out. Does > anyone know how I could do this and keep a trail of the answers recd from > same persons -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextur...

Outlook 2007 clients with Exchange 2003
Is there any issue with this? Does this work? I'm currently testing with a limited group that I upgraded the client to 2007 . Everything seems ok, but... they were all upgrades, what about new additions and permissions and calandering, etc... Just needed to know if they play together nicely or if Exchange 2007 is needed. None and works great. (Office/Outlook 2007 SP2 on XP, Vista, and Windows 7 against Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003 SP2.) "JustSc0tt" <JustSc0tt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8BDE702-419C-4679-B1BD-64E1151E0E97@microsoft.com....

Trouble with the template.
I want to reset the 'normal' template to default to "Times New Roman" 10point font, and the pages numbered centre top. This seems to work when I set and reopen Word2003 from the Administrator Template vis: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates. But it will not work when I open Word2003 normally from the desktop. I have deleted the "Normal.dot" from the following and copied in the "Normal.dot" from the Administrator above: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates...

Exchange 2003 Databse Maintenance
I need to run maintenance on my Exchange 2003 database. However size limitation in free space pohibits this operation. I am curious if anyone has tried the following (or knows of an alternate way) Can I copy the database files to another drive (one with more headroom) and perform the funtion there, then copy the database back? Thanks for your help -Don On 6 Jan 2005 11:14:12 -0800, "Don" <dlafave@cox.net> wrote: >I need to run maintenance on my Exchange 2003 database. However size >limitation in free space pohibits this operation. I am curious if >anyone has tried ...

trouble with CrmIsapi.dll
I was experiencing the same problem with the SDK as many have posted to this group ... "the WhoAmI() call results in a http error 405 when running sample code" I followed some of the advice; checked my .srf mapping to CrmIsapi.dll and re-registered the CrmIsapi.dll. when I re-register CrmIsapi.dll I get an error 80004005 - unspecified. ??? I copied it to various places and retried it ... same result. I got the original from the disk and retried ... same result. unmapped it from .srf, restarted and retried to register it ... same result. Anyone experienced this. What's up with m...

unexpected conversion trouble

Trouble with Outlook 2003 and PST File
Hi, We have a user who is using Outlook 2003 and moves most emails to a PST file which is considered archived email data. They have reached the Max limited on this PST file of 1.99GBs and its not letting them open the PST file. It is trying to repair it when they try to open the PST file. Here is the message they receive: "Can't move the items. The file <path>\<filename>.pst has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of data in this file, select some items that you no longer need, and then permanently delete them." I can't even get it open to delete...

Password does not save in outlook 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C45B68.16BC1D90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dear Friends, Please help !!!!! I did a clean install of office 2003. The first thing I tested was out = look 2003 and it is broken. Out look does not save password. Every time I try to receive message it = asks me for the password. I am checking the password save check box = every time with no success. I cleaned all registry settings and did install it three times with no = success. Any suggestions...

Flash on Access form
I need some help with flash actvex When I put a swf on access form the animation dont play seamless. The animation runs slow-slow-slow-normal-normal-fast-slow-fast- normal... Like if the fps was inconstant. *Forgive my english On 19 mar, 11:17, Neviton <nevito...@gmail.com> wrote: > I need some help with flash actvex > When I put a swf on access form the animation dont play seamless. > The animation runs slow-slow-slow-normal-normal-fast-slow-fast- > normal... > Like if the fps was inconstant. > > *Forgive my english If Im in a really wrong newsgroup... sorry but....

Importing 2003 pst into 2007
I backed up my previous outlook before doing a clean install of Vista & Office 2007 however Outlook will not import my file. Going to the online help mentions a backup utility however this will only work with XP or later but not 2007 Help (have too many saved e-mails with usernames & passwords) Stephen Wray In news:MImdnV7uS9DlHg3ZnZ2dnUVZ8qadnZ2d@bt.com, Stephen Wray <stephen_wray@hotmail.com> typed: > I backed up my previous outlook before doing a clean install of Vista > & Office 2007 however Outlook will not import my file. Going to the > online help ment...

Outlook 2003 newsreader #2
I added the newreader to my outlook 2003 a couple of days ago according to the directins in help. Now its not there anymore. When I click 'customize', 'commands', and then 'go', there is no 'news' in the 'commands' box anymore. Before I took that 'news' and dragged it to the 'GO' drop down menu, but can't do that again. What do I do? Serena I have the same problem with newsreader. It's not under Go menu and I cant add it from Customize Menu because it's not there either. >-----Original Message----- >I added...

How to retrieve real data type of function's parameters
Hi all, I have a function which accepts some parameters. When I call this function, I used some casting operation and In this function I want to get the real data type name of these parameters. Can I do it? If I can, how should I do? Please help me. Thanks. If you are looking for something like .NET reflection, you won't find an identical equivalent. But look up "Run-Time Type Information" and "Accessing Run-Time Class Information" on MSDN. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "Nguyen Van Binh" <binhnv@...

linking column data in sheets to a summary sheet
I have four sheets, each with a column of data. I want to link the informtion in each of these sheet columns to a corresponding column in the summary sheet. Using copy and special paste with link I can link each cell in the column individually to the corresponding summary sheet cell. I can not figure out a way to do it with the entire column. Any suggestions. I have Excell 97. "mhsacks" <mhsacks@med.cornell.edu> wrote in message news:25fe01c37935$2e5006d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have four sheets, each with a column of data. > > I want to link the informtion in ...

Migration Wizard in Exchange 2003
Hello, I am migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 using the Inter-Organization Migration Method utilizing the Migration Wizard. I understand that the Migration Wizard migrates the Exchange Directory and Mailbox Data to Exchange 2003. How can I prevent it from migration the directory and migrate only the mailbox data (just like exmerge)? What I am noticing, the migrated user ends up with several e-mail address of various type which is coming from 5.5. I don't want that junk in my new Exchange 2003 environment specially when they are worthless because they don't exist. When I cre...

using Win 2003, Exchange 2003, Office 2002 or later version
Dear All, could we install MS CRM 1.0 (or 1.2 in the future) using Win 2003, Exchange 2003, Office XP(2002) or Office 2003 (Later Version)? Regards, Nugon For version 1.0, this is limited to Windows 2000, Office XP, Exchange 2000. The release 1.2 is designed to do what you are describing. "nugon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:062d01c3b961$6f8fb0c0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Dear All, > > could we install MS CRM 1.0 (or 1.2 in the future) using > Win 2003, Exchange 2003, Office XP(2002) or Office 2003 > (Later Version)? > > R...

Exchange 2003 stops receiving email, but can send just fine. big e
My E2k3 SP1 has been working great for 18 months handling 15 000 pieces of mail a day with no worries. Over the last 2 weeks something has changed and I can’t track down what. The server will send out all email but will not deliver any mail to the internal users. The messages sit in a queue called “messages awaiting directory lookup”. The Server is using 2 internal DNS servers which are the 2 local DC’s. I have 2 DC’s on the exchange site, one is a GC the other is not. I have run Dcdiag and it found no errors. The server is a 2.4 zeon with 3 GB RAM. The store is on 5 GB. The only thin...

Loop to cleanup data
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that is a dump from a survey. Problem is, sometimes the dump puts data that should be in one row on two. I need to write a macro that will see there is a second row, and if there is, move it up one row. It's easy to identify which rows need to get moved, because the data starts in column D rather than A. Problem is, I'm not good with syntax as you can see. I need the column name to stay the same, but increment which row I am on. I want i and p to keep track of that so that when I say Ci it equals C3 if in row 3, C4 if in row 4, etc. Excel reads it though as co...

Looking for a way to automate some tasks in Outlook 2003
For example, I often go into Options/Security/Change Automatic Download Settings to check an item there for the rare occasion I want to block images in my HTML mail. When I'm done, I go back and uncheck the item, of course. Is there a way to do such a thing without all that navigating and clicking? I'd love to set up, for example, a custom button on the toolbar or a hotkey toggle. I realize that there might be some 3rd-party macro programs I could buy, or perhaps I could learn a new language such as WSH and spend a weekend, but I was hoping to avoid both. Thanks That setti...

Show summerised data
Hi all I'm using vb.net 2005. I have an app with a Form containing a Tab control with 5 pages. 1 page records time booked to a particular job using a DataGridView control. All works OK. The question, how do I place on the same Tab as the DataGridView a summary of hours recorded. I have a Group By query with a Sum function that summerises the hours by job category in the Hours TableAdaptor. Its being able to display query results on the Tab that I can't do. Guidance most welcome. TIA johnb ...