Title In The Slide Not Showing In Outline

  • Follow

I have a slideshow that has "Title and Text" layout in the slides. My problem
is that when I click the "Outline" tab title of some of the slides is not
displayed and I need the title of the slide to be displayed in the outline.

Why is this happening? Thanks for any tips to fix this problem.
0
Reply Utf 3/16/2010 5:07:01 PM

On 3/16/10 1:07 PM, UT wrote:
> I have a slideshow that has "Title and Text" layout in the slides. My problem
> is that when I click the "Outline" tab title of some of the slides is not
> displayed and I need the title of the slide to be displayed in the outline.
>
> Why is this happening? Thanks for any tips to fix this problem.

Things I can think of that can cause this:

(1) Nothing was typed in the title area.
(2) The "title area" isn't really the title area. That is, a regular
text box has been placed in the same place as the title area, and the
real title area is blank.

Did you create the presentation? Did you click where it says "Click to
add title" to add the title?

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz