Shortcut key for macro...

  • Follow

I am creating a macro that handles resizing and positioning of an image
pasted into a slide.  Is there a way to create a shortcut key to run the
macro?

Secondly, this macro asks the user to input a string via an inputbox.
How can the TextFrame be selected in order for the string input to be
assigned?

Thank you for any help,
George
0
Reply George 5/24/2010 8:19:33 PM

There's no inbuilt way to run macros from the keyboard in PPT

This AddIn may be of interest
http://officeone.mvps.org/ppsctmgr/ppsctmgr_download.html
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"George" wrote:

> I am creating a macro that handles resizing and positioning of an image
> pasted into a slide.  Is there a way to create a shortcut key to run the
> macro?
>
> Secondly, this macro asks the user to input a string via an inputbox.
> How can the TextFrame be selected in order for the string input to be
> assigned?
>
> Thank you for any help,
> George
> .