Page Number Font Size - 80101

Is there an easy way to increase the font size of the page numbers of a
completed PP 2007 presentation?  The page numbers are way too small to see
when I print out the slides for a handout.  Thanks so much for your wisdom!!

generate random numbers..
Hi..!! is it possible for excel to generate random numbers, let's say lik product numbers..?? if it's possible.. then how... thx.. -- xyncr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- xyncro's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1521 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26847 There's the RAND() function and, in the Analysis Tool Pack, the RANDBETWEEN function. They may return duplicates, however. On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:53:39 -0500, xyncro <xyncro.1e0nxy@excelforum-nospam.co...

Mirror pages
We working on a 55 page catalog that is using the ACCENT BOX layout that came with Publisher. Every page has a pageholder/header at the top that shows the name of the catalog, the page number and a little image. When we began this, we were adding single pages (not knowing about the master page concept). Now we have all the pages ready but we've noticed that the page numbers within the pageholder and image are all on the top right of every page. What we would prefer is that they be mirrored with the left pages (odd number) having these items on the left hand corner and the right ...

All pages display on each page
I am having a problem with 2002 version that displays every page in the publication as one. Essentially every page is overlayed on every other page which makes the whole thing look like a big mess. Any suggestions as to how to cure this ? You maybe experiencing video driver failure. Do this, slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab, slide the acceleration down a couple of notches. If this solves your issue go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an upgraded driver. D...

find the largest number in column
How do get Excel (Ofc 2000) to check all the numbers in column B to find the largest number and copy it into cell C3? Jack "Jack" <jslimp01@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:OTobvLDQFHA.2252@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > How do get Excel (Ofc 2000) to check all the numbers in column B to find the > largest number and copy it into cell C3? > > Jack > > In C3, enter =MAX(B:B) /Fredrik Jack, Use the MAX function. In cell C3, use the following formula: =MAX(B:B) -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpe...

How to have more than one page on web site
I am trying to upload a newsletter to a website, but only the front page appears. How do I get all of the pages to appear? ...

creating an e-mail hyperlink from a web page
Can anyone tell me what format I need to use to format a hyperlink that customers can click the submit button and communicate via e-mail to me from our web page. -- Gina I presume you know how to insert a hyperlink, and that given your use of the words "submit button", that you are actually asking about how to get the forms feature to work. Reference: Publisher web publication forms 101 http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx And then you will probably want to read the article about HTTP uploading protocol, and the troubleshooting article here: http:...

Problem with SDK pages after changing SQL port number

IFD Sign In Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Can we leverage credentails passed to "Sign In" page of MS CRM 4.0 in = IFD environment? I want to use it for making call to Discovery service = to fetch organization details. Thanks Rajeev ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C8940A.D1DDFFB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//...

Tracking Numbers on Invoices
How do I add the field tracking numbers to my invoice? What table is it on? SOP10107 "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4050F1D4-7BF2-4A8F-9DBD-00973E84CC92@microsoft.com... > How do I add the field tracking numbers to my invoice? What table is it > on? > > I need to print the LAST tracking number when multiple tracking numbers are used on the invoice. How can this be done? Thanks. "HSalim[MVP]" wrote: > SOP10107 > > "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > ...

what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? thanks Depends upon what you mean load. If you mean launching default browser, use ShellExecute. If you mean to load it in your MFC app, use CHTMLView. Other options are MSHTML, IWebBrowser2 etc. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:08836cee5638a933f900557a8deb7d83@news.scbiz.com... | what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? | | thanks >-----Original Message----- >what is the easiest way to load a web page in vc++? > >thanks >. > microsoft ...

converting numbers to seconds or minutes
I need enter some numbers in a cell from a hard copy report. The prin out column is in time format eg Let say cell C1 is 1:14 meaning one minute and 14 seconds. However I do not want to type type th colon : I want to type just 114 (to save time in data entry) an convert that automatically to seconds. I guess I need to create a input mask first then convert the number to seconds. What formul will recognize my data entry and convert it to seconds? I guess th value on the data entry is not time but just numerical value -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Check out ...

Page up and Page down
Is there any way the you can use Code to cause a form to do page up and page down. I have a Long form that some of the information that is at the bottom of the form is out of view and only use by certain people. How can I have a botton on click go page down to the bottom and another button that will return the form to the top of the form. I know that you can use the keys to accomplish this but for appearance value I would rather use a button on the form to accomplish this. any ideas? Sandrao, You can put a Page Break control on your form. Then, code on the Click event of your button...

Where did the other pages go in my booklet?
Opened an 8 page booklet to update it and print. (Created in Publisher 2003) The only page that is there is the first page. 7 pages are gone. Opened a brochure to print and all that is there is the front side. The extra pages seemed to have disappeared during one of the Microsoft updates. Is there any way to retrieve or find these missing pages? Disappearing pages don't happen during updates. Are you using 2007? Is it a trial? Do you have the page tabs visible in the status bar? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "PDX Sue" <PDX Sue@discussions.mic...

Numbers show instead of text
I entered text into some cells, and it shows up as numbers. What do I do? What sort of text? Where is it entered? What type of numbers? A small example would be nice. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 14:36:02 -0700, Mcoste <Mcoste@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I entered text into some cells, and it shows up as numbers. What do I do? It sounds like you have the data formatted for numeric in the first row of that column. Select the problem cells, right click, select format cells, and select Number type of "General". Good Luck! "Mcoste&quo...

exchange 2000 memory sizing
We're currently running Exchange 5.5 on 8 Windows 2000 Std servers all with 1GB or more of memory. We're already licensed for Exchange 2000 CAL's....and therefore are looking to upgrade to Exchange 2000. The problem? All the documentation I've seen (266096) says that if a server has 1GB or more of memory you need to use the /3GB switch which means you need to be running Windows 2000 AS. So suddenly I have to shell out almost $30,000(CDN) to buy 8 copies of Win2k AS? Not to mention you can't upgrade to Win2k AS - I'd have to do a complete reinstall. Decreasing the mem...

Printing Appts from multiple Calendars on one page- How
Hi Guys. I have a client that uses Exchange 2k3 and Outlook 2k3 for a Calendaring/appointment system for their offices. The person at the front desk makes most of the appointments directly into the user's Calendars via shared calendars. While she can see multiple calendars at once, she would like to be able to print out one page that contains the appointments of multiple calendars. ie; Appointments from multiple calendars time slotted down the page. She needs to be able to juggle interview rooms and other resources and she has to know who has appts at what times. Any ideas on this one?...

How to Make Page No dissapear if there is only one Page
Hi, Is there a way in MS Word 2003 and 2007 for making the page number display only if there is more than one pages. ie. the moment the pages become 2 the page number should appear and the moment the page number become 1 the page number should dissapear. Please help me out of this Regards, Akhil You could use a conditional field combination in the header/footer {IF {Numpages} > 1 {Page}} It will work in any version -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Wor...

Integrating Office fonts with Macfonts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel How do I integrate Macfonts with my founts in Microsoft office. I have fonts on Macfonts that I can't access in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Etc. Can Anyone help me? ...

I lost my page sorter at the bottom left hand side. How do I get.
I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, Myra While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Rice MS Newsletter Editor <RiceMSNewsletterEditor@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I cannot find the page sorter and thus cannot go to different pages. > How do I get the page sorter back? Thanks, View > Status Bar is normally the first port of call -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaim...

Outlining based on level numbers in most left column
Hi, I have a table, which is downloaded from SAP and has no formulas. The identifier of the rows is a project item number like "PRD. 00133.07-03-04" and I count the number of "." and "-" with a formula to get the level of the project item. My goal is now to make an outline by vba using the level numbers, e.g. 4 in the case described above. The first row of the table is poulate with these level numbers like 1 2 2 3 3 2 1 2 and so on. Does anyone have a vba procedure to solve this problem. Thanks. Excel XP SP3 Windows XP SP3 Best Regard...

Transfer 56 Pages of Data From Clipboard=?ISO-8859-1?B?iiA=?=To Clipboard?
You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps! I Haven't seen it! Any Clues where it Might Be? You Guys are Great: Thanks for All the Help!! Sea Mac I'm Putting the Stock Phrases in the Scrapbook for Now but will chase down this Auto-Text thing. I hadn't seen it because I'm not using Office 2004 yet, so don't waste any time on my careless words. On 9/30/04 10:21 PM, "Sea Mac" wrote: > You Mean there IS a Multi-Panel Clipboard in Office 2004?!? Oooppps! I > Haven't seen it! Any Clues where it Might Be? You Guys are Gr...

Error on the script of this page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, Every time I open personal folders, I get a message saying: Error on the script of this page line 298 car 1 error: non registered class code 0 =20 URL: outlook today I close it, and then every thing works OK Thank you for your help if possible Louis MOUSSY ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C6FD1E.A3BEE240 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-...

How to "flip" pages in Reading Layout
At work, we use outlook professional, and documents are sent in "Reading Layout" format. Trouble is, I don't know how to flip the pages. Can you please help me? This is the message I get when I open a mult-page document in MS Word. Welcome to Reading Layout (Microsoft Office Word) This view has been designed to make it easier to read documents on your screen without needing to print them out. Reading Layout: • Lets you flip pages, like reading a book. • Uses large text with ClearType for easy reading. • Is an ideal place to review and comment on a document. • Shows only th...

How to format a range of numbers (single column) to time format in MS Excel
Guys, Can any one of you tell me how I can convert or format a range o numbers in a single column into a range of times (time format)? Is i possible? Example.. 0945 - 1000 is to be converted to 9:45 - 10:0 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Sam, Here's some code to do it Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Selection cell.Value = TimeSerial(cell.Value \ 100, cell.Value Mod 100, 0) Next cell -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Sam96434 >"...

Displaying XML Stream on ASP.NET Page
I am writing an application which will get stream of XML Data from a CRM application. I am able to make HTTP request and retrieve the xml stream in XML Text Reader. I want to display this data on an ASP.NET page. I have done some research and found that there is XML Web Server control in ASP.NET. However, all the examples I have seen utilize a XML document and not an XML Stream or XMLTextReader object. Can XML Web Server control also read from XML Text Reader. Also, what other options can I use to display stream of XML Data on ASP.NET Page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ashish wrot...