Open embedded word document in powerpoint presentation

Hello

I have powerpoint 2007

I want to open embedded word document while doing presentation, without
going into the edit mode.

How can i do this?

Somebody adviced in other thread to right click mouse and select action
settings on top of the embedded file. There is no such menu in 2007.

Help please

On Feb 19, 4:53=A0am, Poppe <Po...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have powerpoint 2007
>
> I want to open embedded word document while doing presentation, without
> going into the edit mode.
>
> How can i do this?
>
> Somebody adviced in other thread to right click mouse and select action
> settings on top of the embedded file. There is no such menu in 2007.
>
> Help please

Set the action setting for the item to "Object Action: Open"
4
Mark
2/19/2010 1:33:21 PM
In 2007 go to the insert ribbon and use the action button in the links group (third from left).

Poppe wrote:

Open embedded word document in powerpoint presentation
19-Feb-10

Hello

I have powerpoint 2007

I want to open embedded word document while doing presentation, without
going into the edit mode.

How can i do this?

Somebody adviced in other thread to right click mouse and select action
settings on top of the embedded file. There is no such menu in 2007.

Help please

Featured Product / Service Review: TekPub
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ae6e21fa-3443-4134-9d2e-39384482c80e/featured-product--servic.aspx
0
Pathikrit

audio notes in Word Notebook
I have recorded an audio file using Word Notebook. I would like to send the audio file to co-workers but they cannot seem to open it. Any ideas Are your co-workers using Word 2004? Only Word 2004 can open documents in Notebook Layout view and use the special features like audio, I think. However, you could use Tools | Audio Notes | Export audio to get just the audio file out, I think it comes out as an .mp4 Then send that around, it should be a standard format that most any audio program can play, far as I know. On 9/14/06 11:09 AM, "healy@parentchoice.org" wrote: > I h...

Publisher 2000

Problem trying to open old money file

Conversion from Publisher to Word
Hi; Can anyone tell me how to convert a Publisher document to Word? I don't have Publisher and my girlfriend's resume was created in it. I tried using Word 2000 to change it, but didn't see any options in the pull down menu for Publisher. If you don't have Publisher, you are hosed. There are no other programs that will open a Publisher file. You need the same or later version of Publisher to open a Publisher file. There are no Publisher viewers for any version available. -- ...

Presentation
Hi, I have a CRM demo infront of group of IT managers comming up soon, and I have only one week to prepare. I didn't give any crm demos before and I could use all the help I could get. I was thinking about doing a power point presentation and live demo o the product, but I feel that I need more.. If anybody could please share any ppt presentations or files or ideas that might be helpful. Thanks You'll find the information to build the deck at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/default.mspx -- Manisha Powar (Madhusudanan) Program Manager Microsoft Dynamics - CRM This posting ...

opening links in outlook

Email with tiny attachments open slow

Word forces Save As when Saving
I have had this happen quite a few times since using Word 2007 (Office 2007 suite) over the last 1+ years . At some point while working in a Word document, I press Ctrl-S to save and instead of saving the doc as usually happens, the Save As dialog comes up and I am forced to save the document with another name. This is very, very frustrating and completely interrupts my workflow because after saving with a new name, I have to close the document, delete the original so I can rename the saved-as doc with the right name. This seems to happen when I've been working in the sam...

Need an open house sign in sheet

opening links

cannot open excel file from outlook

EXCEL Files open Slow

Opening a second mdb file from an open mdb file
I have two mdb files (one used for general department use and the other for detailed reporting). For ease of maintenance, I'd like to keep these mdb files separate, but I would like to have the ability to open the second mdb file from the general dept Access program. Is there an exisitng macro or VBA code I could use to accomplish this task? Thanks for your help. Sure, you can easily just shell out to another app: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm or even create a hyperlink that opens the file. Just create a label, go to the property sheet and enter a path in the hype...

Directory Open
Hi, I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, not to open a file but to open a directory. How should I do it? I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for opening just a directory and not a file. I just want to read in the user selection of directory and the file name will be set in my application. Thanks! On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:15:36 -0800, Dave wrote: > I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, > not to open a file but to open a directory. > > How should I do it? > I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for ...

in Word 2007 Bookmark Function disabled. How to restore?
I've been creating macros. somehow I've managed to get the 'Add' 'Delete' 'Go To' buttons on the BookMark Message Box greyed out, so now I can't make bookmarks. How to re-activate them - anyone know? To enable the buttons you must have a valid bookmark typed in the box. A valid bookmark must be all one word, using only letters, numbers, and underline characters. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "fionamaddock" <fionamaddock@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Excel won't open in Office XP
Hi all, I have had a problem for the last few weeks opening up my Excel files When I try to open the files, a Window Installer dialouge box appear looking for the Office XP Professional Disk. My Office was preinstalle by my school, which is now complete. If I cancel the Window Installer consectutive times it leaves my new Excel document open and I can work Does anyone know what I need to configure to have Excel open up normall again ? Appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks, 'Kusty' (kusty@accesscomm.ca -- kust --------------------------------------------------------------------...

Documents in Word2000
In large documents with numerous sub-documents, is there a way to change the properties for HEADING 1 in the appendices sections of the document (such as "from Section 20 to Appendix A) and still get them to appear in the Table of Contents? Charles, please repost to microsoft.public.word. This group is for the MBS CRM product. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:24:30 -0700, "Charles" <crain@vss.fsi.com> wrote: In large documents with numerous sub-documents, is the...

I do not have Excel on my computer. How do I open an attachment w.
How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not have Excel installed on my computer? My model is Windows XP Home. You can use the free viewer available from microsoft web site that only allows viewing. Or, you can find a copy of open office/star office that allows you to import excel files. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Kathy" <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF00A029-F488-4D1D-8257-B55F4E96A681@microsoft.com... > How do I open an attachment in my e- mail with an XLS file, if I do not have > Excel ins...

Open File IF Not Opened
Goodmorning! I was looking for someone who could tell me how I could make a Macro Appliction open files only when there not opened. When a file is allready opened it should be left at alone. When a file is being opened, this file should be granted the opportunity to update it's pivot tables and carry out any external links. I hope someone has the answer! Thanks in advance! Here's some code that might help. It tests whether a file is open: if it is it activates it, otherwise it opens the file. If IsWindowOpen(lStr_FileName) Then Windows(lStr_FileName).Activate ...