Open embedded word document in powerpoint presentation

  • Follow

Hello

I have powerpoint 2007

I want to open embedded word document while doing presentation, without
going into the edit mode.

How can i do this?

Somebody adviced in other thread to right click mouse and select action
settings on top of the embedded file. There is no such menu in 2007.

Help please

0
Reply Utf 2/19/2010 9:53:01 AM

On Feb 19, 4:53=A0am, Poppe <Po...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have powerpoint 2007
>
> I want to open embedded word document while doing presentation, without
> going into the edit mode.
>
> How can i do this?
>
> Somebody adviced in other thread to right click mouse and select action
> settings on top of the embedded file. There is no such menu in 2007.
>
> Help please

Set the action setting for the item to "Object Action: Open"
2
Reply Mark 2/19/2010 1:33:21 PM

In 2007 go to the insert ribbon and use the action button in the links group (third from left).

Poppe wrote:

Open embedded word document in powerpoint presentation
19-Feb-10

Hello

I have powerpoint 2007

I want to open embedded word document while doing presentation, without
going into the edit mode.

How can i do this?

Somebody adviced in other thread to right click mouse and select action
settings on top of the embedded file. There is no such menu in 2007.

Help please

Featured Product / Service Review: TekPub
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ae6e21fa-3443-4134-9d2e-39384482c80e/featured-product--servic.aspx
0
Reply Pathikrit 3/4/2010 6:06:18 AM

(page loaded in 0.084 seconds)