Inserting multiple pictures into a slide - PPT 2002

  • Follow

When we insert multiple pictures into the slide (one at a time) the current
pictures on the slide move or resize when I add the next picture.  I once
found a setting that you could select that would prevent this from happening,
but I can't find it now.   I thought it was in Tools - Options.  Any thoughts
on this? Thanks!
0
Reply Utf 12/10/2009 3:28:05 AM

Vicky wrote:
> When we insert multiple pictures into the slide (one at a time) the current
> pictures on the slide move or resize when I add the next picture.  I once
> found a setting that you could select that would prevent this from happening,
> but I can't find it now.   I thought it was in Tools - Options.  Any thoughts
> on this? Thanks!

Hi

It's in Tools > Auto Correct Options > AutoFormat As You Type > Auto
layout for inserted objects (OFF)
0
Reply John 12/10/2009 8:30:45 AM

Much thanks!!

"John" wrote:

> Vicky wrote:
> > When we insert multiple pictures into the slide (one at a time) the current
> > pictures on the slide move or resize when I add the next picture.  I once
> > found a setting that you could select that would prevent this from happening,
> > but I can't find it now.   I thought it was in Tools - Options.  Any thoughts
> > on this? Thanks!
>
> Hi
>
> It's in Tools > Auto Correct Options > AutoFormat As You Type > Auto
> layout for inserted objects (OFF)
> .

0
Reply Utf 12/11/2009 11:05:01 PM