Inserting multiple pictures into a slide - PPT 2002

When we insert multiple pictures into the slide (one at a time) the current
pictures on the slide move or resize when I add the next picture.  I once
found a setting that you could select that would prevent this from happening,
but I can't find it now.   I thought it was in Tools - Options.  Any thoughts
on this? Thanks!

Vicky wrote:
> When we insert multiple pictures into the slide (one at a time) the current
> pictures on the slide move or resize when I add the next picture.  I once
> found a setting that you could select that would prevent this from happening,
> but I can't find it now.   I thought it was in Tools - Options.  Any thoughts
> on this? Thanks!

Hi

It's in Tools > Auto Correct Options > AutoFormat As You Type > Auto
layout for inserted objects (OFF)
0
John
12/10/2009 8:30:45 AM
Much thanks!!

"John" wrote:

> Vicky wrote:
> > When we insert multiple pictures into the slide (one at a time) the current
> > pictures on the slide move or resize when I add the next picture.  I once
> > found a setting that you could select that would prevent this from happening,
> > but I can't find it now.   I thought it was in Tools - Options.  Any thoughts
> > on this? Thanks!
>
> Hi
>
> It's in Tools > Auto Correct Options > AutoFormat As You Type > Auto
> layout for inserted objects (OFF)
> .

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Insert trigger

inserting hrs and minutes

Unstable view
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C76D6F.4A95FED0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Each time I select another item at the bottom of the list, the listbox always move the scrollbar itself to redisplay the list and see the first selected item. I always have to move the scrollbar again to go far down at the bottom of the list to be able to select another item... Did I miss something to do, with this ListBox? jmarc... ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C76D6F.4A95FED0 Content-Type: text/html; ...

same month/day on x axis for multiple years
If i have data sourced to me like this: Date Price 1 Price 2 Price 3 1/1/2003 2.5 3.2 3.0 1/2/2003 2.6 2.8 2.9 1/1/2004 2.7 3.0 3.1 1/2/2004 2.0 2.8 3.2 1/1/2005 6.0 6.2 6.2 1/2/2005 6.5 6.3 6.4 If I want a line graph with the 3 series related to the Price columns, how can I get the x axis to only reflect the 3 month/day combinations not including the year? When I try this it gives me 6 x axis points for each series. Thanks, Mike...

Insert with a where condition

Issues with Integrating Multiple Spreadsheets for Reports or Queries?
We are keen to discuss and help with issues arising when needing to query, or produce reports using multiple Excel spreadsheets (Multiple Excel Spreadsheet Integration issues): Issues like: - We can=92t easily compare a choice of values in one spreadsheet with a choice in another worksheet - So we cannot easily answer the question =93what do all these rows have in common with those rows=94 Because: - We have to do a weekly report integrating multiple Project Plans, Financial Analyses =85 - We spend tons of time cutting and pasting, sorting and merging =96 the same process repeated every week...

Visual Studio 2005 project with files in multiple directories
Hello, I am switching a project from visual studio 6 to 2005. The project has source in multiple directories and I want to include "stdafx.h" on all the files. The source compiles fine in vs6, but in 2005 it cannot find stdafx.h for the files that aren't in the folder containing stdafx.h. The easy solution would be to include "../project/stdafx.h" but the files are shared in multiple projects so I don't want to do this because the project directory is a different name for each. I tried adding the directory with stdafx.h to the include directory but it didn't d...

Insert

how to insert data in a table

Picture in Outlook
I just tried to put an Enhanced Metafile picture into and outlook message and when it was received, the picture had changed to a bitmap. Can someone explain why this happens and what needs to be done to ensure it doesn't happen again? Thanks ...

Outlook 2002 Rules Wizard
I am using Outlook 2002 on Windows XP. 1. I have deleted my EXCEPTION LIST (in which you can list domain names) from the RULES WIZARD. How can I restore, reconstruct, replace or download a new one? What is the file called and where does it go? 2. It appears the rules processing when using the CONTACTS ADDRESS BOOK only recognized the EMAIL1 address and none of the others. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a 'feature' (bug). 3. I would like to construct a file which I can list full email addresses that I want to exempt from rules processing, like you can do with th...

Grouping Multiple Entries
I have a list of pay records in rows, with an employee ID# in column A for each one, which they are sorted by. An employee may have multiple entries each. What I want to do is use formatting to easily show where one employee's records end and another begins. I am using "sumif" to create totals for each employee -- KKD on the menu bar: Data > Subtotals will group and subtotal for you "KKD" wrote: > I have a list of pay records in rows, with an employee ID# in column A for > each one, which they are sorted by. An employee may have multiple e...

insert downloads into power point

Insert dataset to another database

Insert a blank row

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...

How to extract multiple rows based on data in one column
I work at an insurance brokerage where we can download payment statements in an Excel format. We would like to search a list of policy numbers (as a group vs. individually) and then extract the entire row the policy number falls in into another spreadsheet. Is there a way to do this? You would normally use VLOOKUP to do this, assuming the policy number is in the first column of your data - if not, then you would use and INDEX/MATCH combination. However, both VLOOKUP and MATCH will only find the first match - I'm a bit confused as your heading talks about extracting multiple rows, so do yo...

Outlook 2002/2003 Registry Problems
I was using outlook 2002 on a network. I was setting up personal folder for a local maching (OS-Windows2000). Whenever I go to Tools/E-mail Accounts, I get a Error MSG "The operation failed due to a registry or installation problem." I have uninstalled outlook 2002 and reinstalled. I even upgraded to Office 2003 with the same error. Whenever I attempt to access 'email accounts' or 'data files' buttons, nothing happens. Any ideas? ...

How do I insert backround into my picture inserts?
Could you please elaborate on your question, and give us details such as your version of Publisher. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "TAMOS" <TAMOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B3ABEC-F208-4A23-B695-9C0EEFBF649F@microsoft.com... > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http:...

setting up multiple email accounts
I'm attempting to add a second email account and at present cannot get beyond test settings. After completing the required entrys I select test settings and it passes all (establish connections and log on) tests except the test email send. I receive a message that indicates I need to check my port (using defaults) and the SSL boxes are not checked. My other account is my personal email address (mindspring) and it is working fine and I'm using defaults. I setup the new email account (a company I'm consulting with) with standard setting except for I have it log onto the...