Inserting a Lotus Notes Doc Link into a Powerpoint presentation?

Is it possible to add a Lotus Notes Doc Link into a Powerpoint presentation
as a hyperlink?  I have  Lotus Notes team rooms where we store files.  I also
have a presentation that goes over where all the documents are located and I
want to hyperlink to the documents in the Lotus Notes team rooms.

Linking a Column List to a Row List #2
Thanks for the help, it worked perfectly -- Mo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Moe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1250 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27428 ...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Insert trigger

inserting hrs and minutes

Recolor embeded Excel graph in PowerPoint
Is there any way to recolor an embeded Excel graph colors to match the color scheme of targeted PowerPoint file? thanks. You could create a user-defined custom chart type with the colour schem of the presentation and apply it to the embedded chart. I am not aware of any in-built color synchronization between powerpoin and excel, though. - Leni -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com when you say "A user-defined custom chart type" Is this "Chart>Chart type>Custom types>User-defined" ? If yes. 1. Create the same type of graph with MS Graph. 2. Add...

can't execute remote proc linked servers....MSDTC error?
Error: The adapter "SQL" raised an error message. Details "HRESULT="0x80040e14" Description="The operation could not be performed because OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI" for linked server "xxxx" was unable to begin a distributed transaction." HRESULT="0x80040e14" Description="OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI" for linked server "xxxx" returned message "No transaction is active."." Here's a snippet of code similar to what I have on Server1 (note the "exec" command which runs a pr...

Link subform with main form
I am trying to create a Exception Tracking form in Access. I have created a sub form in Main form. Let me first explain what is in sub form. Sub form has all the main fields to track the exception. It is in datasheet view. ExceptionID, Type,CustID, UserID, LastUpdated, Comments, DeptID,etc.. In Main form : It has two combox : ExceptionID (Form ExceptionID table), DeptID (From Department table) Also it has few buttons : Save, Exit, ViewInfo, Find Now what I want to do that I want to link these two forms such that When I select ExceptionID and DeptID from drop down combo box ...

New Office/Lotus connector
I have been using outlook since the beginning and have developed many customized features. When I joined a new company that was on the lotus platform, I used the lotus connector to "fit in" with the serveer infrastructure. This worked pretty well. Now they have forced an upgrade to the latest in Lotus as well as office 2007. Problem is that the MS lotus connector is not being upgraded to 2007 (please confirm?). Also, I have found that Word 2007 mail merge doesn't work with Outlook XP. So I cannot selectively upgrade to Word 2007, while keeping Outlook XP and the Lotus conne...

Insert with a where condition

Notes
If you have a cell with a formula in it is it possible to also have a reference # on the left corner so that someone looking at the printed page can see the corresponding info on another page. Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks for any help. Shannon Perhaps a small Text-box, or Drawing Object inserted into the cell would do what you're after.......kind of a "footnote" effect. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Shannon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:108cf01c3beb1$47aee940$a601280a@phx.gbl... > If you have a cell with a formula ...

Insert

how to insert data in a table

add note button to vendor id field in payables transaction entry
I'd like to be able to write a note attached to the vendor id, and have it accessible from the Payables Transaction Entry window. There is currently no note button next to the Vendor ID field. Rob ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micros...

insert downloads into power point

Insert dataset to another database

Notes
hi I want to do a report to show all phone calls with notes associated to them. i am not sure what views to link with the filteredphonecall and on what keys. can someone please help me with this any help would be appreciated. thanks heaps Ridhima Hello, the view is called filteredannotation and the key is filteredannotation.objectid = filteredphonecalls.activityid ------------------------------- Magui Said "Ridhima" wrote: > hi > > I want to do a report to show all phone calls with notes associated to them. > i am not sure what views to link with the filtere...

Insert a blank row

VBA to convert PowerPoint presentation to Word
I'd like to create a VBA macro to extract all content from a Windows PowerPoint 2003 document and place it in a Word 2003 document, as Word to PDF conversion seems to provide better-quality tagging than a PowerPoint to PDF conversion. I know I can save the outline as RTF and open that in Word, but the outline does not include any of the following: - text added on a blank slide layout - text in a text box - tables. - images. Is there any way to copy all content from a PowerPoint presentation to a Word document, such that all text remains text and all tables remain as ...

Link to file in HTML Viewer or IWebBrowser2 control problem
Hi, I am working with an HTML viewer dialog by using Paul DiLascia's CHtmlCtrl class from his article in the January 2000 of Microsoft's Systems Journal. I also added the WebBrowser ActiveX control directly. The html code I am trying to load in each case (CHtmlCtrl and WebBrowser) contains a hyperlink to a JPEG file in the current directory. I load the html code as a resource and also I set it directly as a string. In both cases (and with boths control approaches) the result of clicking the Jpeg hyperlink is a blank page in Internet Explorer with the string "about:blankCOMMAND....

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...

How do I insert backround into my picture inserts?
Could you please elaborate on your question, and give us details such as your version of Publisher. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "TAMOS" <TAMOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B3ABEC-F208-4A23-B695-9C0EEFBF649F@microsoft.com... > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http:...