How do you curve text in power point?

  • Follow

I'm trying to curve text in power point - word art contains background shapes
for text boxes, but does not curve the text to fit the shape.   Any
suggestions?
38
Reply Utf 3/18/2010 9:32:01 PM

You can highlight the text then, while it is highlighted, go to format and
click on the drop down menu called, Text Effects.  Once there, scroll down to
the transform option and you should see a few choices for curved text/arching
text.

"matelp" wrote:

> I'm trying to curve text in power point - word art contains background shapes
> for text boxes, but does not curve the text to fit the shape.   Any
> suggestions?
77
Reply Utf 3/19/2010 12:55:01 AM

(page loaded in 0.002 seconds)