how do i save powerpoint presentation onto a flashdrive?

how do i save powerpoint presentation onto a flashdrive?

Save it to your harddrive, then copy it to the flash drive. Saving directly
to the flash drive is just asking for a corrupt presentation.

"theclearsolution" <theclearsolution@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:869E1487-656A-4204-A2E0-DB21387752B0@microsoft.com...
> how do i save powerpoint presentation onto a flashdrive?

0
Echo
11/16/2009 1:47:36 AM
E.M. PowerPoint Video Converter is an all-in-one PowerPoint to video
converter. It can convert PowerPoint presentations to almost all
popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, MP4, WMV, 3GP, GIF,
FLV, SWF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, MOV, Youtube FLV with
excellent quality. you could easily convert PowerPoint presentations
to play on your iPod, PSP, Zune, 3GP mobile phone(Nokia, Sony
Ericsson, Motorola), Apple TV, iPhone etc. With E.M. PowerPoint Video
Converter "converting + burning" one-step solution, you could easily
convert and burn PowerPoint to DVD, VCD, SVCD, Audio CD.
http://www.effectmatrix.com/PowerPoint-Video-Converter/index.htm
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=E.M.+PowerPoint+Video+Converter&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10
0
windhello

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Saving Images

"Unattainable" savings goals

Saving default tabs

Save to unProtect a Document?

Save csv format to dbf format

Daylight Savings Time #2

Automatic save of all messages from a known contact
Hi, I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact. If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM Connector regardless to who they are sent to. Is that possible? regards Juergen Tolksdorf Hi Juergen. My company has a product called Effective Email that does exactly what you are asking for. There is a sync event that gets installed on the users inbox. When emails come in, it checks the senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it creates a...

Powerpoint 2000
When we insert video clips in the presentation they constantly skip. Any ideas why this is or how to fix it? We've been using video clips in the presentations for quite some time with no problem, but about 4 months ago they all started skipping in every presentation on every computer. Re-inserting them or putting them into a brand new presentation does not help. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help! Jenn On 2/15/10 5:14 PM, jdelong wrote: > When we insert video clips in the presentation they constantly skip. Any > ideas why this is or how to fix it? We'...

How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?
I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section. If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Maral" <Maral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0ADFEF9-6A46-4589-8923-4BFC07D9C61F@microsoft.com......

starting a presentation automatically whne thumb drive inserted
I want a .pps to start automatically after I have saved it on a thumb drive. What programs need to be emmbedded to make this happen? Thr purpose is so I can mail out a presentation to a prospect and without more than one click, have them start the show. On 3/16/10 10:27 AM, Tim wrote: > I want a .pps to start automatically after I have saved it on a thumb drive. > What programs need to be emmbedded to make this happen? > > Thr purpose is so I can mail out a presentation to a prospect and without > more than one click, have them start the show. I know you can do ...

control recording saving
I designing a form the feilds are bound. the form will be used by other workers i want the form to update records using a update button but if the user enters data and then decides that they don't want to update the information. hqw can i prevent the update of the information entered on the form when the user closes the form using the close button "904allen" <904allen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > I designing a form the feilds are bound. the form will > be used by other workers i want the form to update > records using a update button but if the user ...

auto save email address's
In outlook 2007, how do I set it to auto save email address's that I send out? No full versions of Outlook ever had the ability to add recipients automatically to your Contacts Folder. Only the long abandoned IMO mode of Outlook 98/2000 did that. To automatically add the email address of people you respond to to your Contacts Folder requires code: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message news:%23t7Bb82DIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &g...

Check for valid file name before saving
My form copies a file from one locatin, prompts the user to create a new name for the file, then saves the file to another location. is there an easy way to ensure the user has entered a valid file name (e.g. did not use '/' or "^" or anything like that) so the save does not fail? OR, would it be easier to some how set up error handling so that if the save fails for that reason, i can prompt the user to try again. How would i do either of these things? Thanks, You must use error handling for this kind of operation, as there are just too many things that could go wrong....

Transfer from Checking into Savings account...
OK all, Now I'm really confused. I'm using M05 Deluxe and I set up an ING Direct savings account. I transfered $20.00 into the ING account from checking but when I look at the ING savings account register, it shows a poitive Decrease of 20.00 and a balance of (20.00). As if I owe 20.00 to ING. However, when I click on the Home tab, it shows that ING has a positive amount of $20.00. What gives? Am I doing something wrong or is this how it's supposed to be? Thanks, Steve Essential Register and/or downloaded transaction data? What type of Money Account is the ING Savings ...

Save All...
Excel 2002 SP3 Win XP Pro SP2 Hi, Is there a way to do a Save All (all opened files) in a similar fashion as clicking Shift|File|Close All ? Failing that, any macros out there I could use? Thanks a million! Here is one I use to save and close all opened files including the file housing the macro and leaving excel. Sub CLOSE_ALL() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Application.DisplayAlerts = False For Each w In Application.Workbooks If w.Name <> ThisWorkbook.Name Then w.Save w.Close ' w.Close SaveChanges:=True 'MsgBox w.Name End If Next w ThisWorkbook.Save Applicati...

Saving spell-check results in Excel
Each month I have to check spelling in Excel (~7000 items). They contain the same spelling errors. Is there a way of saving the spell check so that I don't have to start from scratch each time? Are you saying that you have 7000 misspelled words that need to be corrected? Or are you saying that you have 7000 words that excel flags as misspelled? If the words are flagged in error (for your jargon), then couldn't you just add those words to your custom dictionary? Excel (and other office applications) will include your custom dictionary and not flag them anymore. If the words are act...

connect powerpoint and excel
I am currently making a presentation of our products on powerpoint. ( Each slide with one product image and description such as p_code,Composition,Price). I have an Excel file where i calculate prices in Euro & Dollar. I want to be able to connect the cells in excel with corresponding product slide on powerpoint. I want to do this to avoid repetition of work when the price changes, due to fluctuations in forex, to automatically reflect on the corresponding slide. I have close to 200 slides and it keeps growing. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks Saket In art...

daylight savings #2
It may be daylight savings. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891338 ...