How do I remove right mouse click / space bar to advance slide?

How do I remove the option that allows right mouse click / space bar to
advance the slide of my PowerPoint presentation so that a presenter can only
use the buttons?

On 2/24/10 5:29 PM, Andrew M. wrote:
> How do I remove the option that allows right mouse click / space bar to
> advance the slide of my PowerPoint presentation so that a presenter can only
> use the buttons?

Slide Show > Set Up Show > Browsed at a kiosk

That is the setting that does just what you want. The only things that
will work are buttons, hyperlinks, and the Escape key.

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz
http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/

Remove Excel Icon ??

Code in timer event not working right
I have some code in a Timer event: Private Sub Form_Timer() V_Complete = True if V_Complete = True then Me.TotalFines = DLookup("TotalWeightGMS", "PurchasingFinesTotalQuery") Me.TotalChips = DLookup("TotalWeightGMS", "PurchasingChipsTotalQuery") Me.TotalBarEnds = DLookup "TotalWeightGMS", "PurchasingBarEndsTotalQuery") End If EndSub The Me.TotalFines, TotalChips and TotalBarEnds text boxes get populated with what looks like Japanese symbols. If I run the queries by themselves, they return what look...

Removal

Formula Bar
How do I replace the function button "fx" with the equal sign "=" on my formula bar? Please help! Yours truly, New Excel 2002 User Sean The closest you can get is to go to Tools>Customize>Commands>Insert and drag the "=" sign to your Toolbar. Note: it does not function as it did prior to Excel 2002 and 2003. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:24:06 -0700, "Sean Lamb" <seanlamb@gmail.com> wrote: >How do I replace the function button "fx" with the equal >sign "=" on my formula bar? > >Plea...

Record not updating right away
Using Access 2003. I have a combox lookup field on a form. When I double click on that field, my physician subform opens up to add a new physician. When I add a new physician, I have to enter the last name, then first name and click back into the last name field then click ok for that name to show up in the list. If I don't do it exactly right and click into the next record for instance, I have to close the database before the new physician name shows up in my list. I have a command button on this subform and in the "on click" event procedure I have this code below. N...

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Windows Rights Management Formerly Digital Rights Management
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Our company uses Windows Rights Management to control rights to Word an Excel spreadsheets as well as limit forwarding of emails. Office for Windows beining with 2003 supported it a does IE. Does Office for Mac 2008 support Windows Rights Management? At this time I cannot access any Office doc or email that has Windows Rights AKA DRM applied to it. Sorry, there's no way to work with such files in Office 2008. You will have to request an unprotected copy to work with or use Office for Windows. On 4/10/08 1:10 PM, ...

Removing an item from menu

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

combining countif and mid or right functions
I can not get the syntax correct to use countif with right or mid functions. I have a long list of numbers in column A - sample: 404030164 404030173 404030182 404030192 404030204 I need to count the number of 1's in the last digit and 04's in the 2nd and 3rd digits. -- \\\|/// \\ ~ ~ // ( @ @ ) --oOOo-(_)-oOOo--- Charlie Woll I think I would just use Data > TextToColumns to separate out the digits I was interested in and then use a regular COUNTIF....... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CA...

Need to remove selected characters

Cannot view single page, lots of space under the page
Ok I have a 7 page pub 2003 doc. For some reason now when I click on the pages, i am not just stuck on one page, i can scroll down and there is a bunch of extra space. So when I click on print preview, it shows my page, and 3 blank pages. how do i delete those? I have 7 pages complete, but each of them have all this extra space??SO confused! Please help if you can!!!! Sounds like it accidentally got changed to a web publication. From the File menu, click Page Setup and see what it says. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. i chaged it back, and it shows a pre...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

can't click on series, close to Y-Axis
I'm not sure how to search for this problem, or even how to describe it properly, so if I'm unclear about something please ask me to clarify. (I'm also not sure about proper terminology.) I've got a line-chart, displaying customer names on the vertical axis, and $ amounts on the horizontal axis. The lines extending from the vertical axis are a series. If a user double-clicks on the items in the series (the bars on the chart), I run a macro. Here's the problem: If the mouse is clicked within approximately 1/2" of the vertical axis, Excel appears to consider th...

Adding and removing removable drives

how to remove print option in a particular excel file
how to remove print option in a particular excel file You can do this Copy this event in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Cancel = True End Sub If you want to remove the print icon post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "excel" <excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7859E37-2534-4E83-8F71-B9C3CF5C37BA@microsoft.com... > how to remove print option in a particular excel file ...

Removing Synchronised Contacts
We've a number of client pcs that have been installed with the Outlook Client pointing to a user acceptance test (UAT) system. The Outlook client has synchronized CRM contacts into their Outlook Contacts folder. How can we remove the UAT contacts? I tried to do a Find in Outlook to find the CRM specific contacts, but you don't seem to be able to find the CRM user defined fields? Strange. Any thoughts? You can see the custom CRM fields on an contact view. Choose a contact view that lists the records in a table form, such as 'Phone List'. Then, choose to customize ...

Remove & Reinstall Outlook 2003
Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP Professional on my new computer. Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook 2003? Thanks. J J Kendel <jkendel2002@yahoo.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 came bundled in Microsoft Office XP > Professional on my new computer. Really? 2003? Office XP typically includes Outlook 2002. >Can anyone tell me how to remove and reinstall Outlook >2003? Go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs. Find Office and click "Change". Remove the Outlook part. Reboot. Go back to that point and add it back in again. -...