How do I remove right mouse click / space bar to advance slide?

  • Follow

How do I remove the option that allows right mouse click / space bar to
advance the slide of my PowerPoint presentation so that a presenter can only
use the buttons?
1
Reply Utf 2/24/2010 10:29:01 PM

On 2/24/10 5:29 PM, Andrew M. wrote:
> How do I remove the option that allows right mouse click / space bar to
> advance the slide of my PowerPoint presentation so that a presenter can only
> use the buttons?

Slide Show > Set Up Show > Browsed at a kiosk

That is the setting that does just what you want. The only things that
will work are buttons, hyperlinks, and the Escape key.

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz
http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/