How do I create the mirror image of any written word?

In any Word document, is there a method of creating a mirror image of any
word therein?

Your question would probably get a lot more help in a MS Word forum rather
than this one (PowerPoint).

WordArt and flipping would be one way, but without knowing the version you
are using, it's hard to give much more help. When you repost in a more
appropriate forum, give them some information about version and what it is
exactly you are trying to accomplish.
--
James
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."

"Rongo" <Rongo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In any Word document, is there a method of creating a mirror image of any
> word therein?

0
Jaime
5/24/2010 3:13:14 PM
From Microsoft Help:

SUMMARY: You cannot create mirrored text directly in Microsoft PowerPoint,
in Microsoft W...You cannot create mirrored text directly in Microsoft
PowerPoint, in Microsoft Word, and in Microsoft Excel. However, you can
use Microsoft WordArt to create a graphic image of text that you can
mirror by using the Rotate Or Flip command.

MORE INFORMATION: To create mirrored text with WordArt, follow these
steps: On the Drawing toolbar...To create mirrored text with WordArt,
follow these steps:
On the Drawing toolbar, click Insert WordArt.
In the WordArt Gallery, select the WordArt style that is closest to the
effect that you want to use, and then click OK.
In the Edit WordArt Text dialog box, type the text that you want.
Click OK.
Use the tools on the Drawing and WordArt toolbars to format the text the
way that you want.
On the Drawing toolbar, click Draw, point to Rotate Or Flip, and then
click Flip Horizontal.

Brian.

In article <CF4A1338-8276-4266-B6AA-1FB4085DF3A7@microsoft.com>,
Rongo@discussions.microsoft.com (Rongo) wrote:

> *From:* Rongo <Rongo@discussions.microsoft.com>
> *Date:* Mon, 24 May 2010 07:15:01 -0700
>
> In any Word document, is there a method of creating a mirror image
> of any word therein?
0
no

create a roster

Inserting a paragraph from one word
How can i insert a paragraph when I type in just one word. i.e. type in cycledim and that would be replaced with a description of what cycledim is. Thanks Create an AutoCorrect entry that replaces "cycledim" with whatever text you want. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "PawlingJohn" <PawlingJohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8638BE82-BCDA-4AC9-AEB3-248CEF7E2606@microsoft.com... > How can i insert a paragraph when I type in just one word. i.e. type in > cycledim and that would be replaced with a description of what ...

Word merge code
I have been using this code for a while with Office 2000. I recently moved to Office 2003 and when you click on "OK Merge to Word" MS Word does open up but with a blank document. In other word the merge failed. Does anyone know what changes need to be made for Ofiice 2003 and this code. Thanks Hi Eric I have just looked at Alberts RunWord module and if it opens word ok then it would seem (I may be wrong) that the problem is not with the code. Have you you moved the location of the word docs ? It is prob the onclick action (or other event) you are using. Try this - ...

macro problem with Word 2001
Whenever I attach a Word 2001 document to an email and send it to someone using PC, the PC user's computer interprets the macros as a virus. How can I a) disable macros on Word or b) send it in a way that the PC will not interpret it as a virus? Thanks for any help Hi Unless you are intentionally making Word documents with Macros it is almost certain that you are indeed sending documents that have a virus. If your Word documents are supposed to have macros, then your audience needs to adjust the security settings on their computer in Word (Tools > Options > Security > Ma...

Task Create - Status

Convert two separate Word documents into one
Anybody know how to merge/convert two separate (one page) Word document into one (two page) document? HELP> In news:B5526982-84F0-4552-A34F-7F72AB3DADDC@microsoft.com, CAOWEN <CAOWEN@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Anybody know how to merge/convert two separate (one page) Word > document into one (two page) document? > > HELP> Open one of them. PUt the cursor at the very bottom (CTRL-END keys works well for that). Click Insert File. Save the resulting combined file to a NEW NAME to avoid losing either of the two originals. HTH, Twayne ...

Create external database

Why can't I see clipart on word or publisher.
I have just bought a new desktop computer and loaded microsoft office 2003. When i insert clipart onto a page in publisher or word, I cannot see the picture. the handles are on the page put picture isn't what can I do? Read the third FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "punch" <punch@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

How to create pie chart with %

Viewing pictures in Word 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have recently bought Office 2008 for Mac, and find that pictures in documents created in Word 2004 show as blank frames in Word 2008. Similarly, documents (.doc format) made in Windows do not show pictures, only frames, whereas when opened in Word 2004, the pictures are displayed. <br> Text is displayed correctly. Take a trip into Word> Preferences - View, remove the check on 'Image Placeholders' & make sure that 'Drawing Objects' is checked. If that doesn't correct it ve...

How do I turn on drag and drop in MS Word 2007?
It seems that drag and drop has stopped working..... I have no clue why. There are instructions on how to turn drag and drop on/off for MS Word 2003, but I can't find the directions on how to do this for Word 2007. I'd like to turn this back on. Can anyone help? Click on the the Office Button (top/left) and at the bottom of that window click on Word Options. In that window choose Advanced. Drag and Drop is the third choice down. (That said... it doesn't always work even when you have selected it. Sigh) The problem could have to do with the Symbols dialog box. When you...

Outlook Word Editor Curser Default
While typing an email in Outlook 2003 using MS Word editor, the curser goes to another location if you hesitate while composing the email. This drives a person crazy because you can't take your eyes off the screen for a moment. There is an option setting to set the curser off the default setting meaning the curser goes the message box automatically. This fixed it a over year ago, but when I downloaded updates the setting regressed back and I forgot how to correct this problem. HELP!! ...

MIRROR EFECTS, TEXT
H I want to display text as you would view it in a mirror, any one with ideas on how to do this Select the Text Frame, copy it to the clipboard by Ctrl+C Then go to menu EDIT select Paste Special, then select 'Paste as Picture' or 'Paste as device independent Bitmapped image' or 'Paste as Windows Metafile' or something similar to the those, dependent on which version of Publisher you are using. You will now have a picture, and you can just use the horizontal flip - you now have mirror text. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturin...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book