How do I create the mirror image of any written word?

  • Follow

In any Word document, is there a method of creating a mirror image of any
word therein?
0
Reply Utf 5/24/2010 2:15:01 PM

Your question would probably get a lot more help in a MS Word forum rather
than this one (PowerPoint).

WordArt and flipping would be one way, but without knowing the version you
are using, it's hard to give much more help. When you repost in a more
appropriate forum, give them some information about version and what it is
exactly you are trying to accomplish.
--
James
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."

"Rongo" <Rongo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In any Word document, is there a method of creating a mirror image of any
> word therein?

0
Reply Jaime 5/24/2010 3:13:14 PM

From Microsoft Help:

SUMMARY: You cannot create mirrored text directly in Microsoft PowerPoint,
in Microsoft W...You cannot create mirrored text directly in Microsoft
PowerPoint, in Microsoft Word, and in Microsoft Excel. However, you can
use Microsoft WordArt to create a graphic image of text that you can
mirror by using the Rotate Or Flip command.

MORE INFORMATION: To create mirrored text with WordArt, follow these
steps: On the Drawing toolbar...To create mirrored text with WordArt,
follow these steps:
On the Drawing toolbar, click Insert WordArt.
In the WordArt Gallery, select the WordArt style that is closest to the
effect that you want to use, and then click OK.
In the Edit WordArt Text dialog box, type the text that you want.
Click OK.
Use the tools on the Drawing and WordArt toolbars to format the text the
way that you want.
On the Drawing toolbar, click Draw, point to Rotate Or Flip, and then
click Flip Horizontal.

Brian.

In article <CF4A1338-8276-4266-B6AA-1FB4085DF3A7@microsoft.com>,
Rongo@discussions.microsoft.com (Rongo) wrote:

> *From:* Rongo <Rongo@discussions.microsoft.com>
> *Date:* Mon, 24 May 2010 07:15:01 -0700
>
> In any Word document, is there a method of creating a mirror image
> of any word therein?
0
Reply no 5/25/2010 5:21:18 PM

(page loaded in 0.049 seconds)