How can I work in two different documents on multiple monitors?

I would like to have two different Powerpoint documents open at the same time
on different/multiple monitors so that I can copy items from one document to
the other without having to open and close either document.

My computer is set up for multiple monitors.

Thanks.

You can probably stretch the PowerPoint window across both monitors and then
open both prentations and View >( Window) Arrange All in 2007 or Window >
Arrange All in earlier versions

You might also want to read
http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/mmmagic.html
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"totallyjudy" wrote:

> I would like to have two different Powerpoint documents open at the same time
> on different/multiple monitors so that I can copy items from one document to
> the other without having to open and close either document.
>
> My computer is set up for multiple monitors.
>
> Thanks.
When I try to open a second document, it opens the second document but closes
the first. It only allows me to have one document open at a time.

I am using MS Office 2003

Judy

"John Wilson" wrote:

> You can probably stretch the PowerPoint window across both monitors and then
> open both prentations and View >( Window) Arrange All in 2007 or Window >
> Arrange All in earlier versions
>
> You might also want to read
> http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/mmmagic.html
> --
> john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
>
> Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials
> http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html
>

> "totallyjudy" wrote:
>
> > I would like to have two different Powerpoint documents open at the same time
> > on different/multiple monitors so that I can copy items from one document to
> > the other without having to open and close either document.
> >
> > My computer is set up for multiple monitors.
> >
> > Thanks.
Did you click on Windows > Arrange All after opening the second presentation?
--

"totallyjudy" wrote:

> When I try to open a second document, it opens the second document but closes
> the first. It only allows me to have one document open at a time.
>
> I am using MS Office 2003
>
> Judy
>
> "John Wilson" wrote:
>
> > You can probably stretch the PowerPoint window across both monitors and then
> > open both prentations and View >( Window) Arrange All in 2007 or Window >
> > Arrange All in earlier versions
> >
> > You might also want to read
> > http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/mmmagic.html
> > --
> > john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
> >
> > Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials
> > http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html
> >

> > "totallyjudy" wrote:
> >
> > > I would like to have two different Powerpoint documents open at the same time
> > > on different/multiple monitors so that I can copy items from one document to
> > > the other without having to open and close either document.
> > >
> > > My computer is set up for multiple monitors.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
I clicked on Windows but did not need to click on "Arrange All" because it
only shows one document open - the most recent. No matter how many different
documents I open, it will only show the most recent document.

"John Wilson" wrote:

> Did you click on Windows > Arrange All after opening the second presentation?
> --
> john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
>
> Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials
> http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html
>

> "totallyjudy" wrote:
>
> > When I try to open a second document, it opens the second document but closes
> > the first. It only allows me to have one document open at a time.
> >
> > I am using MS Office 2003
> >
> > Judy
> >
> > "John Wilson" wrote:
> >
> > > You can probably stretch the PowerPoint window across both monitors and then
> > > open both prentations and View >( Window) Arrange All in 2007 or Window >
> > > Arrange All in earlier versions
> > >
> > > You might also want to read
> > > http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/mmmagic.html
> > > --
> > > john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
> > >
> > > Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials
> > > http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html

Wait! Hold the Press! It actually did allow the last two documents to remain
open. And I did the "Arrange All" and it worked on on Monitor. I'll probably
need to do the stretch across both monitor thingie, but that is okay!

Thanks, John!

"John Wilson" wrote:

> Did you click on Windows > Arrange All after opening the second presentation?
> --
> john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
>
> Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials
> http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html
>

> "totallyjudy" wrote:
>
> > When I try to open a second document, it opens the second document but closes
> > the first. It only allows me to have one document open at a time.
> >
> > I am using MS Office 2003
> >
> > Judy
> >
> > "John Wilson" wrote:
> >
> > > You can probably stretch the PowerPoint window across both monitors and then
> > > open both prentations and View >( Window) Arrange All in 2007 or Window >
> > > Arrange All in earlier versions
> > >
> > > You might also want to read
> > > http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/mmmagic.html
> > > --
> > > john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
> > >
> > > Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials
> > > http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Multiple emails w/ same tracking token in one activity?
Is it possible to track an ongoing email conversation as a single activity (assuming tracking token is present and accurate), instead of having each outgoing and incoming email result in a separate activity? One troubleshooting conversation with a contact can end up creating 12 activities in their history. If anyone knows the answer and/or can tell me how to do so, please let me know. Thanks! Afraid not. Each of those seperate emails is a seperate "activity" and thus is tracked seperately. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "SCAB" <SCAB@discussions.microso...

Can't delete email #2

Summary of multiple workbooks in a directory
Hi again, I have a bundle of workbooks, each one has a summary page. These will all be saved in the same directory eventually. I would like to have a worksheet that presented me all teh summary pages (ordered alphabetically by one of he fields). Excel can trwal a directory for all .xls and extract an area from a worksheet then order on a cell? I am not sure where to start on this and a web search was not much help so far. TIA W Hi as a starting point: http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm >-----Original Message----- >Hi again, I have a bundle of workbooks, each one has a summar...

Multiple logins
Here is the scenario: My Fiancee & I share some of the same accounts. When she logs into the bank, she can see our joint accounts plus her personal accounts. The same for me. The issue is when I set Money up to pull from the bank, I get two of the same account. If I try to delete one of the duplicates, it tells me it has to delete all accounts from that login (including the history). I do not want to do this, but what can I do to save my sanity? Thanks! ...

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Bugs worked out with XP SP2 and Outlook?
When SP2 just came out, one functionality that existed in Outlook 2003 (while using Word as e-mail editor) didn't work anymore, the icons (in Web Tools toolbar) that allowed embedding of sound, video, and marquee text in e-mail. I wrote about that problem here, and there was a response that that is a known bug, that Microsoft was working on. Has there been a fix for this yet, either through a SP2 update, or an Outlook 2003 update? Are you running Windows XP SP2? I think that is what has broken it (or an update to IE). It's broken in Outlook 2003 too. " MS" <ms@nospa...

Can not archive

Validate almost one of two textbox
Hi, how can I validate a group of 2 textbox so the users have to populate at least one of them (or both)? Thanks in advance. Luis On Nov 27, 2:16=A0pm, Luigi <Lu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > how can I validate a group of 2 textbox so the users have to populate at > least one of them (or both)? > > Thanks in advance. > > Luis Use Javascript Function function jsValidateTextBoxGroup(sTxtBox1, sTxtBox2) { var bSuccess =3D true; var sTxtBox1Value =3D document.getElementById(sTxtBox1).value; var sTxtBox2Value =3D document.g...

Outlook 2003 SP1 upgrade
I have just upgraded Office 2003 to SP1 as well as installing the new junk mail update and my Outlook 2003 rules no loner work when Outlook is open - If I close it and reopen it all the rules then work but any subsequent e-mails that come in while outlook is running do not work. Any ideas as to why this should suddenly start happening? I have even re-created all my rules but to no avail - Before the installation of these updates everything worked fine. Any help would be gratefully received - Regards, Michael Hewson MCP ...

SOP document analysis
I'm a new user. I've changed the detailed report to sort by Salesperson, Customer and Item code. The total per customer and salesperson were perfect match with the smart list but somehow the Item totals were off. I found out that the difference were there if the Item code have multiple transactions for the month. It only picks up the first transaction. (I've already set all field as sum) Will appeaciate your help ...