How can I randomize the presentation of slides in Power Point?

  • Follow

I need to present some pictures to participants and it would greatly help me
if there is some option in Power Point for it to randomize the slides I want
to present
0
Reply Utf 1/21/2010 8:02:01 AM

There's no built in way to do this. We have a free AddIn that will though.

http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/vbasamples.html (scroll to the bottom of the
page)

John

"Cisco" <Cisco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need to present some pictures to participants and it would greatly help
> me
> if there is some option in Power Point for it to randomize the slides I
> want
> to present

> signature database 4791 (20100120) __________

> http://www.eset.com