Embedding multiple Videos in one slide

  • Follow

I would like to have multiple links on one slide to be linked to one video
field or multiple overlaid video fields. I like to have the player window as
part of the slide not as an link which opens a separate video player.

As alternative I could make the embedded video small as selections on the
page. On selection the video window would have to resize to a bigger window
and return to its original size in the presentation after the video is
finished.

0
Reply Utf 2/22/2010 9:54:04 PM

I guess I don't understand what your question is. Insert | Movies and Sounds
| Movie from File will let you put the video on the slide and size it how
you want. But PPT 2007 and prior won't embed them -- they'll be linked to
the source video.

PPT 2010 will allow embedding. It's currently in beta.

> I would like to have multiple links on one slide to be linked to one video
> field or multiple overlaid video fields. I like to have the player window
> as
> part of the slide not as an link which opens a separate video player.
>
> As alternative I could make the embedded video small as selections on the
> page. On selection the video window would have to resize to a bigger
> window
> and return to its original size in the presentation after the video is
> finished.

0
Reply Echo 2/23/2010 2:27:42 AM

(page loaded in 0.047 seconds)