Embedding multiple Videos in one slide

I would like to have multiple links on one slide to be linked to one video
field or multiple overlaid video fields. I like to have the player window as
part of the slide not as an link which opens a separate video player.

As alternative I could make the embedded video small as selections on the
page. On selection the video window would have to resize to a bigger window
and return to its original size in the presentation after the video is
finished.

I guess I don't understand what your question is. Insert | Movies and Sounds
| Movie from File will let you put the video on the slide and size it how
you want. But PPT 2007 and prior won't embed them -- they'll be linked to
the source video.

PPT 2010 will allow embedding. It's currently in beta.

> I would like to have multiple links on one slide to be linked to one video
> field or multiple overlaid video fields. I like to have the player window
> as
> part of the slide not as an link which opens a separate video player.
>
> As alternative I could make the embedded video small as selections on the
> page. On selection the video window would have to resize to a bigger
> window
> and return to its original size in the presentation after the video is
> finished.

0
Echo

vlookup: file moved or new one. keep cache
i have vlookup formula to external file, but what if that file moved or renamed?? how to keep vlookup to find what i need?? there is formula extra properties?? and is it possible to keep data once received? some cache, i mean if i have some table full already, all needed data is taken from other file, do not update this table any more. there is any better alternative to this formula + changes above? =VLOOKUP(K29;'C:\Data.xls]Data'!$A$5:$Z$568;12;FALSE) thank you. You can use indirect to make the workbook a parameter which you can put into cell A1. then you onl...

edit multiple hyperlinks
I am working with Excel 2003... I have a excel file that is full of hyperlinks to numerous folders "job" folders within a single shared folder. The shared folder has been moved to a new file server. How can I edit multiple hyperlinks rather than opening each hyperlink and updating the path to the folder. The only thing that has changed in the path is the \\Server_Name\ portion. I need to change from \\Old_File_Server\shared folder\job_folders TO \\New_File_Server|shared folder\job_folders. I have a feeling this can only be accomplished with a custom script and unfortunately...

Extracting embedded photos
Not sure this is a conversion issue, but don't know where to post it. Before I learned the hard way, I embedded photos in a database, linked to another database for display. I've reached the database size limit and realize I should have linked the photos instead. (original photos not available) Any ideas on a process to run thru the embedded photos and convert them back to original jpg - the manual process is too massive an effort. Thanks See http://www.lebans.com/oletodisk.htm On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:18:01 -0700, bigitch <bigitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Not ...

Recieving the same email multiple times
Everytime I open my email i get the same emails I already recieved everytime! I am not sure what I am doing wrong if I have something checked I shouldn't or what! Please help me! This is Windows Mail in Vista, correct? 1: Tools | Accounts. Make sure you do not have this account listed more than once. 2: Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Uncheck: Leave a copy of messages on the server. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Kaitlyn Phillips" <Kaitlyn Phillips@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

how to convert multiple pages to one single page on web
How do I convert 9 pages in publisher into a single flowing single page on the web ? ...

Multiple Addresses
If an account has two addresses, one at the main level and one under "More Addresses," how can I add a contact in so that the mapped address is the one under "More Addresses?" Thanks ...

Sumproduct with Multiple Criteria
Hi All I have a question which I cant figure out - I use Sumproduct alot to sum up multiple criteria and it works well in most situations I have no problem using multiple criteria for one range: =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A95={"Qtr8","Qtr7","Qtr6","Qtr5"})*(C2:C95)) give me 1268 - correct number =SUMPRODUCT((B2:B95={"01","02","03","04"})*(C2:C95)) give me 1268 - correct number =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A95={"Qtr8","Qtr7","Qtr6","Qtr5"})*(B2:B95={"04"})*(C2:C95)) - give me 1...

only one instance of a typed Dataset
I create a modulare app. This app allowed more as one instance of a module in the app. Is it possible to use the first instance of a typed Dataset (created by the first module) in all followed instaces of the same module? How can reache them? Michael Kolowicz wrote: > I create a modulare app. This app allowed more as one instance of a module > in the app. Is it possible to use the first instance of a typed Dataset > (created by the first module) in all followed instaces of the same module? > How can reache them? I really don't understand what you're talking abou...

Opening multiple Excel 2000 worksheets
When I open more than one Excel 2000 worksheet, each opens in its own window. How do I configure Excel so they will all open within the same Excel window? John, Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the View tab. There, uncheck the "Windows in Taskbar" setting. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "John M." <john.moore@xemkt.com> wrote in message news:0a0801c35524$87899430$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I open more than one Excel 2000 worksheet, each opens > in its o...

Landed cost
Hi Folks Here's my situation (if anyone can help here that would be real good). Dynamics Ver 10 SP 3. Landed cost set to 'flat amount per unit'. I need to receive in a qty of 10 @ 10.00 unit cost from the main supplier and I have a landed cost of 2.00 per unit. I owe the landed cost supplier the amount of 2.00 x 10 = 20.00 I do a 'Shipment/Invoice' for the full qty receipt of the goods into our bond site as I have the invoice from the main supplier (no problem here - the system builds the accrual for the landed cost of 10 x 2.00 = 20.00) I need to release a ...

Multiple Local Statements
I am trying to get a value of XX in 1 box only for many situations.. Such as If A1 is less than 1.4 then cell is to read "90% if A1 is > or = to 1.4 BUT less than 2.1 then read 77% If A1 is > or = to 2.1 BUT less than 3.25 then read 70% and so on how do I do this NoCLUE wrote: > I am trying to get a value of XX in 1 box only for many situations.. > > Such as If A1 is less than 1.4 then cell is to read "90% > > if A1 is > or = to 1.4 BUT less than 2.1 then read 77% > > If A1 is > or = to 2.1 BUT less than 3.25 then read 70% > > and so o...

=today() less one month
Hello, In a cell I would like to return last month, October. What is the formula for this? Thanks Jim =TEXT(EDATE(TODAY(),-1),"mmmm") -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "Jim" wrote: > Hello, > > In a cell I would like to return last month, October. What is the formula > for this? > > Thanks > Jim Hi, =TODAY()-30 then do custom format for the cell using mmmm "Jim" wrote: > Hello, > > In a cell I would like to return last month, Octo...

Concatinating one PK from one tbl & autonumber for a PK in a 2nd t
I have many tables based on two fields in two different tables. Rather than have both PKs in every table, I would like to have a PK from one table (tblStyle SK (StyleKey) 1...50) be in combination with an autonumber giving me a unique ID based on the two so that it looks like this: tblDesign Primary Key = (SK)37+autonumber = 37405 If this is possible in Access, would you please explain how I would go about doing this? Thank you What's the matter with having two separate fields? That's the way it should be done. What you're proposing would actually be a violation of database no...

embedded database
We are developing software applications for Insurance agents that will reside on their laptops and desktops. We are looking for recommendation on which client side embedded database to use in our application. I was wondering if anyone knows what Intuit uses in their product or what Microsoft uses for MS Money. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Paul Money uses MSISAM. Little is known about this--it apparently is a closed-up version of the Jet database used by MS Access. "P Gupta" <pkgupta@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:qd7qc.318$eQ3.177@newss...

multiple e-mails
Usin' Outlook or Outlook Express, for some reason I keep gettin' repeat emails. Somebody can send me one and I get the same message two or three times! What can I do, if anything, to cure this problem? Anybody had the same problem? Please don't tell me I'm the only one that has had this problem... Rayce texican@coastaccess.com ...

embedded manifest
How can modify the embedded manifet for MFC Standard DLL and MFC Application to set: <requestedExecutionLevel level="asInvoker|highestAvailable|requireAdministrator" uiAccess="true|false"/> Hi Don ...

Timesheet Entry Multiple Company
Hi, we require timesheet entry that spans multiple companies and multiple projects within business portal i.e. 1 point of entry. Currently users must lodge multiple timesheets if working for various subsidaries. Any suggestions Hi adam, Please contact me if you are interested in learning custom solution for your requirement. Regards, nj.tech@hotmail.com "Adam" wrote: > Hi, > > we require timesheet entry that spans multiple companies and multiple > projects within business portal i.e. 1 point of entry. > > Currently users must lodge multiple timesheets ...

Multiple Payees?
I am wanting to 'Split' payees in a transaction, much the same way as you can categories... Is this possible in Money 2002 No. It's not typically logical to do so. (The exception being a deposit of multiple items in one deposit.)What are you trying to model? "JimBo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:Blmhc.2475$cY5.209078@news02.tsnz.net... > I am wanting to 'Split' payees in a transaction, much the same way as you > can categories... > > Is this possible in Money 2002 > > Dick Watson wrote: > *No. It...

Multiple Forms
I have a requirement to use the company implementation of CRM 3.0 across two entirely separate divisions whose requirements are different. I have currently implemeted the Accounts form with a General information then two separate tabs for the different divisions. Is it possible to use separate forms, one for each division in the organisation, or can I hide a tab when the form is used by a particular division. Structure is: Top Level: Company 1st Sub level: Division 1 & Division 2 There may be some future requirement to add further divisions at 1st Sub level. Techno, CRM h...

percenatge increase in values across multiple cells
Hi I have a spreadsheet of numerical values and I simply want to increase all values, in all cells, by 17.5%. Can anyone please tell me how to do this? Many thanks David David Type 1.175 in a spare cell and copy it... Highlight your numbers and then edit>paste special...>values+multiply -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "David" <curvedball@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9audnfgVAp7yfQfZRVnyrA@bt.com... > Hi > > I have a spreadsheet of numerical values and I simp...

Why is it that the photos I insert are Embedded?
I used to be able to "Insert Picture From File" and actually see my photo. Now when I perform the same action I can resize my photo but but I cannot see it!? The Graphics Manager Task pane show all my inserts (photos & clip art alike) are embedded. I do not want them embedded. How can I stop them from being embedded?....I don't know why this is happening, it never used to...could some update have caused this? I use Publisher 3003. THANKS FOR ANY HELP IN THIS MATTER! Teresa K wrote: > I used to be able to "Insert Picture From File" and actually see my ...

Multiple Email Accounts #12
My wife and I have a joint email account plus seperate mailboxes. Comcast is our provider, but their email system is terrible So we have added Outlook 2003 as a source. The problem is that ALL accounts show up in the INBOX in Outlook and we can't send mail from our own accounts anymore. How can we seperate the three mailboxes? tsnbaseball <tsnbaseball@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My wife and I have a joint email account plus seperate mailboxes. > Comcast is our provider, but their email system is terrible So we > have added Outlook 2003 as a source. The problem ...

Connecting multiple computers
I am a single store with one register. The register computer stores the database. Currently that is the only computer that can use the database. How do I connect another computer in the backoffice to use the database. Just network the 2 togeather and load the program on it and number it a different register. Then point all of the paths in admin to the other computer. You can use backoffice but not the pos this way "Tim" <Tim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A047BF4-8DFD-491B-97E0-C67F231D84C9@microsoft.com... >I am a single store with one register. The...

Sending From Multiple Accounts #2
I have 3 email accounts setup (each valid on a different service providor). If I send an email from Account A while offline, then connect to Service Providor B, Outlook with automagically change the account and send it from Account B! (The email goes out from Account B email address with the Account A signature.) I presume the thinking is that Outlook can't send it from Account A (because the Account A SMTP outgoing server wont accept email when not logged onto Service Providor A) so it tries to send it from Account B instead. This obviously causes grief if you want to keep two parts of...

Embedding a CRichEditView in a CDialogBar
Anyone ever done this successfully before. I create the dialog with a richeditview using the resource editor VC6 and VC2003. Program compiles and links okay, program exits when it fails to create the dialog bar. Regards, Josh I think you need to call AfxInitRichEdit/AfxInitRichEdit2. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Josh Washington" <joshwashington@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:c8ZVb.49861$Wa.16696@news-server.bigpond.net.au... | Anyone ever done this successfully before. | I create the dialog with a richeditview using the resource editor VC6 and | V...