countdown timer and microsoft powerpoint

how can i insert a countdown timer into powerpoint and can i hyperlink the
timer automatically so when it reaches 0, a new page appears...?

Mark,

You can make one yourself by creating several pages/slides and set the
'slide transition' to wait x amount of seconds to advance to the next slide.

Or there's some here... not free though!

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com/powerpoint-countdown.htm

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com/s-presentations.htm

see also
Clocks and timers for PowerPoint
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00081.htm

cheers
TAJ Simmons
PowerPoint Master

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...

"mark998" <mark998@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> how can i insert a countdown timer into powerpoint and can i hyperlink the
> timer automatically so when it reaches 0, a new page appears...?

1
TAJ
3/24/2010 12:54:23 PM
TAJ Simmons- can you make a timer appear on screen and count down time then
advancing to the next slide?

"TAJ Simmons" wrote:

> Mark,
>
> You can make one yourself by creating several pages/slides and set the
> 'slide transition' to wait x amount of seconds to advance to the next slide.
>
> Or there's some here... not free though!
>
> http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com/powerpoint-countdown.htm
>
> http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com/s-presentations.htm
>
> see also
> Clocks and timers for PowerPoint
> http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00081.htm
>

> cheers
> TAJ Simmons
> PowerPoint Master
>
> http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
> awesome - powerpoint templates,
> powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...
>

> "mark998" <mark998@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > how can i insert a countdown timer into powerpoint and can i hyperlink the
> > timer automatically so when it reaches 0, a new page appears...?
> >

> .

Yes

That is possible.

0
TAJ

"Microsoft CRM Applications Professional v. 1.2" -- Exam doubts
Hi, I have planned to take MSCRM1.2 exams, Any one who has finished "Microsoft CRM Applications Professional v. 1.2", pls tell me the following details. what is the question pattern ? areas to be concentrated ? is there any programs to be written in the exam ? any model questions ? will there be any questions from installation of MSCRM ?(since it has seperate exam) what level of hands on experience is important to clear this exam ? is there any moc exams available ? Thanks in advance. Regards, ...

Microsoft Word 2008

Can't edit in Microsoft Publisher
I have a network folder with a brochure that I would like to edit. Right now, something went wrong and I can't save the file," save as "is to another file. I am sure its something simple that I did wrong, but I can't figure it out. "Bendarod1" <Bendarod1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8D3F5C2-21C1-4800-B091-A3BAA2D7335E@microsoft.com... >I have a network folder with a brochure that I would like to edit. Right >now, > something went wrong and I can't save the file," save as "is to another > file. > I am sur...

microsoft outlook
trying to setup email account using an exchange server. when i setup user in outlook it only gives me pop3 and imap options. where is the microsoft exchange option. ...

timers and WaitForSingleObject
I'm getting ready, for the first time, to use CEvent and WaitForSingleObject, particularly with my audio. Nevertheless, I thought I'd fish for a comment or two on the use of timers. At this point, I have some pretty nice things going on, based on timers and pretty much the same code I will have when I convert to WaitForSingleObject. My audio is especially time sensitive, and the timers are so well coordinated and integrated with the rest of the code that I can't see my program actually faring any better when I replace them. Should I possibly keep things the way they are? Ess...

PowerPoint Font Handling
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Although Word can handle my Adobe Garamond font ... and a few others relatively well, PowerPoint seems clueless! Any Ideas? I realized this as I have done my business stationary, etc. with this font ... and a few others and I'd RATHER NOT reload PowerPoint/Word 2004!!! I think you'll have better luck asking in the PPT group. http://www.officeformac.com/ProductForums/PowerPoint/ dominik@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) > Processor: Power PC > > Alt...

Timer Count Down
Hello, Is there a way of placing a timer on a form that, when the start button is clicked it will start counting down from a specified time? Example: Say I click the button and it starts to count down, I want the timer displayed to show people how much time is left to bid on an item. This way, when everyone opens the database it will always show the current countdown time and not refresh itself. Say a count down time of 2 days? Is this possible? Thanks!! Forms in Access have a built-in Timer object. To activate it, you set the form's TimerInterval to the number of milliseconds y...

Countdown
Is there anyway to do a time countdown in Excel? Like take todays date and time and take the date and time of 3 weeks from now and do a countdown. Thanks. Aaron FaultlessCaster Division MIS =<your value here>-TODAY() format cell "general" for result -- "Aaron Russell" <arussell@faultlesscaster.com> wrote in message news:eQAJIuhhEHA.1568@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is there anyway to do a time countdown in Excel? Like take todays date and > time and take the date and time of 3 weeks from now and do a countdown. > Thanks. > > Aaron > > ...

Update
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence, mitiga...

Watch these update for Microsoft Internet Explorer
--rxfexiqowhuysg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gypatpivrrwrikqbc"; type="multipart/alternative" --gypatpivrrwrikqbc Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="onciofhq" --onciofhq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now t...

Microsoft ReportViewer
Hi all, I have a DataSet composed by a single column Value1 Value2 Value3 Value4 Value5 Value6 I'd like to visualize it in my report as Value1 Value2 Value3 Value4 Value5 Value6 NB: if the 4th value is missing it should be Value1 Value2 Value3 Value5 Value6 Is it possible? can I work on the rdlc file only or do I need to modify my query? Thank you very much, mc. "mc." <slystoner@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Oix4t8R7KHA.5476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I have a DataSet composed by a single colum...

general microsoft question
Can i change the name and company who microsoft software is licensed to? There are instructions in the following MSKB article: HOW TO: Change the Company Name and User Name in an Office XP Program http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=290528 jeremy wrote: > Can i change the name and company who microsoft software > is licensed to? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Microsoft Template Contest...
Contest Details Create shiny, new award certificates for the 2009-2010 school year. Send us your best, your brightest, and your most fun award certificate templates for students, teachers, coaches, and volunteers. Use placeholder text and images to make your ideas pop. You can use Word 2007 or Publisher 2007 for your templates. Submit your template between August 3, 2009 12:01 a.m. and August 28, 2009 11:59 p.m. (PST). When you submit your template for this contest, be sure to manually select the "August 2009 Award Certificate Contest" category (here's how) for your te...

Microsoft keyboard 1000 failed installation
I purchased MIcrosoft optical keyboard and mouse edition 100. The cd software disc stopped during installation with error 1603. Previous installed ver for keyboard and mouse combo is 5.2 for the oler 1000 edition. I run windows xp and sp2. Need help plz lol Not a Media Center related question, as you just purchased the product call the included support number or repost to public.mshardware.product. -- -- "FLASH2u" <FLASH2u@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC9758AD-9609-4806-8FDC-9BA532C3CCD7@microsoft.com... >I purchased MIcrosoft ...

Microsoft Mail
Is there anyway to setup microsoft mail in outlook 2002 to attach to existing microsoft mail postoffice. ...

how do I make a countdown timer in excel?
In article <83C54883-3142-488E-B1F9-3B3E81DE62B9@microsoft.com>, =?Utf-8?B? S2VuIEM=?= <Ken C@discussions.microsoft.com> says... > > That would depend on the details of what you want. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions ...

Microsoft Money 2003 Deluxe & Business
Need help with changing my company's address and info on invoices. I'm slow and aggrevated so please give me step by step instructions. ...

Microsoft DVD Player
When I try to play a DVD on my computer it will come up and start to play but it plays slower than what is on the screen. In other words I can see it playing but when people start to talk there is a delay so their lips are moving slower than the DVD is playing. I have tried cleaning the DVD player and that didn't work either. "Chaunda" <Chaunda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E372D10-2A77-4BEA-B745-9DDF2C63E786@microsoft.com... > When I try to play a DVD on my computer it will come up and start to play > but > it plays slower t...

Countdowns
I am trying to do a countdown to show the number of days, hours and minutes from now until a specific date. I can do this for the number of days but am struggling with the hours and seconds so if someone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you -- Angel160 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Angel160's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15503 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=489032 Hi =A1-NOW() formatted as "d hh:mm" where A1 contains the date(time)....

How I open Microsoft Dynamics GP through Command Prompt
I want to Open Microsoft Dynamics GP through command prompt with out entering user name password. I provide user name n password in the batch file. My qustion is that if I open GP through command prompt I dont want to enter password and i dont want to select company . I want that home page will appare directly. dont ask y i require this but i need this . If u please help me to finding out this. Download Microsoft's documentation on the Integration Manager and look at the last chapter. It discusses creating a macro to run on launch that will log a user in and select a company, ta...

Microsoft Partner
There is this thing called Registry Booster which claims to be a Microsoft Gold Partner and of course, they want my money. How do I know they are not bogus? If someone "claims" to be a "Microsoft Gold Partner" and is peddling a useless (and potentially harmful) "registry cleaner - booster - whatever", rest assured it is a bogus solicitation and product. Josette wrote: > There is this thing called Registry Booster which claims to be a Microsoft > Gold Partner and of course, they want my money. > > How do I know they are not bogus...

Microsoft Dynamics 9.0 with Integration Manager
I have a problem. Please Help. I have 2 source files - (Header + Detail text files) Doing an RM Transaction Integration If importing 10 transactions and 1 of them fail. Now i have to delete the RM batch and start over. This causes a problem for the auditors as missing transaction numbers are created. (RM does not roll back the next number used in Setup.) Is there a way that one can stop the integration if data in the source files are not valid GP Data in SQL? Like checking for CUSTOMER ID or GL ACCOUNT? >This causes a problem for the auditors as missing transaction numbers are created...

system requirements for microsoft office dtp 2003?
system requirements for microsoft office dtp 2003? Alky <Alky@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > system requirements for microsoft office dtp 2003? No such product. Do you mean Microsoft Office Publisher 2003? Available here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/publisher/prodinfo/pubreq.mspx -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher Thanks very much for the assistance. You have enabled me to finish an assessment i am doing at college. "Ed Bennett" wrote: > Alky <Alky@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > ...

Microsoft Money 2003 Tries to Reinstall Files
I removed a number of really large multimedia files that were installed by Microsoft Money 2003. Now, whenever I open a new Exporer or Internet Explorer windows, MSI tries to replace those multimedia files. At first, a dialog appears that states: "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Money 2003." Then another dialog that states: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package MONEY.MSI." When I escape out of that, a third dialog...

Due date and countdown for working days
I have been trying many differnent codes/expessions within a query to setup a database field [DTE_TO_SCH] that will provide a due date 10 working days from the date entered by the user in [DTE_IC_RECVD] field. I can get it to display 10 days from date entered but it includes the non-business days as well. I also need to provide a countdown as to how many working days a user has left until Due date; such as 5 days for remaining or -5 days for over. I guess this second problem would be easy to answer if i knew the answer for the first one. My biggest problem is formatting it for w...