Copy slides with source formatting in PowerPoint 2010

Hi All,

I am trying to copy a slide from 1.pptx into 2.pptx, till PowerPoint
2007 just copying the following two properties used to bring all
background information into the destination slide
dst.Design = srcSlide.Design
dst.ColorScheme = srcSlide.ColorScheme

But in PowerPoint 2010 I even tried using the "Copy slides with source
formatting" as shown at "http://skp.mvps.org/pptxp001.htm"
but then also the gradient fills and texture fills are not getting
copied to the destination slide unless i click "Apply to all" in the
"Format background" dialog.

While the same VBA code (given at "http://skp.mvps.org/pptxp001.htm")
work perfectly with PP 2003 and 2007, it is not working with
PowerPoint 2010 (unless I do "Apply to All" as mentioned above)

Is this a bug in PowerPoint 2010 or I need to do something extra to
copy those formatting information from srcSlide to destination slide.

Thanks in advance
Rahul
0
RAHUL

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Comma Style Formatting from Format Toolbar
Hello all I am using Excel 97 SR-2. All of a sudden my Comma Style formatting button (from the formatting toolbar) is formatting differently to previous and is not want I want. My Control Panel settings for number and currency I have always set to display negatives in brackets and this is how the Comma Style button used to work. Now it formats negatives with a leading negative sign with the sign aligned to the extreme left of the cell with the numbers right aligned. Any adeas on how I get this formatting button to work correctly again??? Thanks Tony McGee ...

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

Outlook 2000 SP3

Copy picture ossice wizard

double line format button only formats single line when added to .
When adding a double line format button to my Toolbar using the Customize, Categories Box, Command Box and then dragging the double line format button to my Toolbar, I only get a single line format when using this button. It's a bug. There's a workaround in the following thread. http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3C59F286.DB7C606A%40msn.com AlwaysLearning wrote: > When adding a double line format button to my Toolbar using the Customize, > Categories Box, Command Box and then dragging the double line format button > to my Toolbar, I only get a single line format wh...

subtotal copy and paste

Lock Conditional Formatting
Good afternoon, Is there a way that I may lock the conditional formatting of a cell without locking out the ability to enter data into the cell? I have several columns of data, each column with a different conditional formatting scheme. I want to make sure that no one accidentally copies a cell in one row into another row or does "fill right/left" - which kills the formatting. When I protect the worksheet, which disables a user from having access to the formating buttons (text color, pattern, border), a user can still copy or fill the format of one cell to another. Any suggestio...

Formatting with MFC
I have an MFC application but I have left the formatting of the controls at the default setting. How do I do the following formatting operations: - Change font size and colour of static text controls - Change edit controls to be 'flat' - Change height/width of edit box - Change text size in edit control - Change background color on dialog box Thanks. >How do I do the following formatting operations: > >- Change font size and colour of static text controls >- Change text size in edit control Make use of WM_SETFONT & handle WM_CTLCOLORSTATIC. >- Change edit c...

how do I convert a publisher document to .jpeg format?
I want to save a Publisher document as a .jpeg file. The help topics say it can be done, but I haven't been able to find out how in the help menu. Any ideas will be appreciated... Is there a reason why you want a .jpg? Would a .pdf work? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Thumper" <Thumper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9FB0F29-3D95-4E22-963B-F2004CA37AE7@microsoft.com... >I want to save a Publisher document as a .jpeg file. The help topics say it > can be done, but I haven't been able to find out how in the help menu. Any > ...

Excell date formating
I am trying to type numbers with dashes and slashes, but excell always converts to date format, How do I stop this? Thanks, Doug Hi Doug, Precede with an apostrophe (single quote, '). It will cause Excel to treat the enry as text and not show the apostrophe. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Alida de Jongstraat 7 2401 KS Alphen aan den Rijn Netherlands tel. +31-172-416 880 mobile: +31-6-518 62 541 e-mail: niek.otten@xs4all.nl "Doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:257501c47027$9412ec00$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to type numbers with das...

Copying graphs

Copying Views

Unwanted arrows when "Format As Table"
When I select my Excel 2007 worksheet and format it as a preset table style, the first row always contains dropdown arrows that are totally unneeded for my styling. How can I get rid of those arrows? Thanks. >When I select my Excel 2007 worksheet and format it as a preset table >style, the first row always contains dropdown arrows that are totally >unneeded for my styling. How can I get rid of those arrows? Thanks. Here is a before/after pic to show what a distraction the header arrows are. http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8017/excelba2.jpg Now I understand what the issue is....

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...

copy of treeview
Hello, I have to copy information from a treeview to another treeview... The first TreeCtrl is in a dialog and the second it's in another dialog. The application is Dialog Based and I use my oen solution of property sheet. So if I want to call something from another dialog i make i this way: CResultsPageDlg resDlg((CMyAppDlg*)theApp.GetMainWnd()); resDlg.CopyTreeview(m_TreeView.GetRootItem(), m_TreeView.GetRootItem()); useing the solution from http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/dragdrop/article.php/c657/ Somebody knows how to do that? Alex What is CopyTreeview method...

How can set to default the Format Text with No Spacing in Word / Outlook 2007?
I am using Office 2007 package, including Word 2007 and Outlook 2007. I have noticed that when I open a new document (or email) my Word always deafults to "Normal" in Format Text, which means that there is a one-line space in between each line that I write text in Word or Outlook. How can I set that both Outlook and Word always deafults to "No Spacing" between the lines of text. I assume that whateevr setting I have in Word are automatically used by Outlook when I open a new email or select reply to one? Please advise! Michael B. <mystic02removethisplease@ver...

everything I copy from explorer end up green in Excel How can I c.