Change color on hyperlink takes two clicks?

In 2007, when I create a custom design color for hyperlink and hyperlink
followed, it takes two clicks for the hyperlink followed to kick in?

Within the game Jeopardy, the user clicks on a text cell and it hyperlinks
to a question slide which hyperlinks to the answer which hyperlinks back to
the Jeopardy board...the first time this process is enacted, the hyperlink
followed color change does NOT occur; the second time over the same text
cell, it does?  Any ideas?

Bob

It's a bug.

There are other ways to show jeopardy buttons have been clicked though.
http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/Triggers3.html

--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"Bob" wrote:

> In 2007, when I create a custom design color for hyperlink and hyperlink
> followed, it takes two clicks for the hyperlink followed to kick in?
>
> Within the game Jeopardy, the user clicks on a text cell and it hyperlinks
> to a question slide which hyperlinks to the answer which hyperlinks back to
> the Jeopardy board...the first time this process is enacted, the hyperlink
> followed color change does NOT occur; the second time over the same text
> cell, it does?  Any ideas?
>
> Bob

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

Taking the Mode based on cell value
Could you provide a few more details about what you want to do? -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "sip8316" <sip8316@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3F4DE24-C5E8-4911-96E6-E61A1E56DEF0@microsoft.com... > ...

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

How do I use cond format formula to set cell text and color?
Using MS Excel 2003: As and example, I entered into Conditional Format for cell B1: "Formula is", IF(A1="","Test",""). For true condition, the format is set to fill Yellow and font color red. I'm expecting cell B1 to display, "Test" in red text with yellow background when A1 is blank, but it does not work. No errors are displayed. Any ideas? in my experience you can only set the format,you cant have the word test show up.Apply the format condition only using =A1="" and put a seperate if statement in the cell.If it blank ...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

how do i find color saffron in pub2003
old pub98 had color boxes to choose from now all i get is a color wheel impossible to find a specific color like saffron. please help chefmstobey1968 wrote: > old pub98 had color boxes to choose from now all i get is a color wheel > impossible to find a specific color like saffron. please help Make sure you go to Tools > Options and select Show basic colors in color palette -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Appointment colors gone
Hi If one creates an appointment from CRM and gives it a color in Outlook the color dissapears but not when the appointment was created in Outlook, is this a bug ? /Jack ...

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

Count if formula with two variables
Hello, Am trying to figure out a formula in a cell to analyse data in tw columns. One column will have a referance and the frequency of th corresspomnding data in the other column need to be counted -- shrikan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- shrikant's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=474 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=123405 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i attach an example. "shrikant" wrote: > > Hello, > > Am trying to figure out a formula in a cell to analyse dat...

colour change of dated box

Daylight saving time changes for Exchange 2003 server
Hi guys, I was wondering how other real life systems administrators are preparing for the upcoming “2007 global time zone update for Windows” (daylight time change for exchange 2003 server). I'd like to know what contingency plans are being planned out to implement this update and what practical ideas you think thus far are the best. I would greatly value your input. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx -Thanks! ...