Change color on hyperlink takes two clicks?

  • Follow

In 2007, when I create a custom design color for hyperlink and hyperlink
followed, it takes two clicks for the hyperlink followed to kick in?

Within the game Jeopardy, the user clicks on a text cell and it hyperlinks
to a question slide which hyperlinks to the answer which hyperlinks back to
the Jeopardy board...the first time this process is enacted, the hyperlink
followed color change does NOT occur; the second time over the same text
cell, it does?  Any ideas?

Bob
0
Reply Utf 12/1/2009 6:26:01 PM

It's a bug.

There are other ways to show jeopardy buttons have been clicked though.
http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/Triggers3.html

--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"Bob" wrote:

> In 2007, when I create a custom design color for hyperlink and hyperlink
> followed, it takes two clicks for the hyperlink followed to kick in?
>
> Within the game Jeopardy, the user clicks on a text cell and it hyperlinks
> to a question slide which hyperlinks to the answer which hyperlinks back to
> the Jeopardy board...the first time this process is enacted, the hyperlink
> followed color change does NOT occur; the second time over the same text
> cell, it does?  Any ideas?
>
> Bob
0
Reply Utf 12/1/2009 6:38:01 PM