Bullet points appearing one-by-one

  • Follow

I want my bullet points to appear one-by-one on my click. I am able to do
that easily for my level 1 bullets, but I cannot seem to do it with the
second level bullets unless I highlight and set the animation for each bullet
separately. I'm sure there is a way to do this all at once.
1
Reply Utf 5/10/2010 1:46:01 PM

PowerPoint 2007

Try this:-

1. Go to the slide where your bullet points are.

2. Click somewhere in the bullet point list.

3. Animations tab / Animations group / Custom Animation.

The Custom Animation Task Pane should now be open on the right hand side of
the window.

4. Click Add Effect / Entrance / 3. Checkerboard / now set the Start: field
to On Click.

5. To test that it works:-

Slide Show / Start Slide Show group / From Current Slide

You should now find that your bullet points only come in on mouse click.

Thanks.

"rick01810" wrote:

> I want my bullet points to appear one-by-one on my click. I am able to do
> that easily for my level 1 bullets, but I cannot seem to do it with the
> second level bullets unless I highlight and set the animation for each bullet
> separately. I'm sure there is a way to do this all at once.
0
Reply Utf 5/10/2010 2:01:01 PM

Hi Rick

Go to the custom Animation pane and double cleck (or use the dropdown arrow)
to get to Effect Options > Text Animation

Now choose "By second level paragraphs"

See if that does what you need
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"rick01810" wrote:

> I want my bullet points to appear one-by-one on my click. I am able to do
> that easily for my level 1 bullets, but I cannot seem to do it with the
> second level bullets unless I highlight and set the animation for each bullet
> separately. I'm sure there is a way to do this all at once.
2
Reply Utf 5/10/2010 3:34:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.932 seconds)

Reply: