Bullet points appearing one-by-one

I want my bullet points to appear one-by-one on my click. I am able to do
that easily for my level 1 bullets, but I cannot seem to do it with the
second level bullets unless I highlight and set the animation for each bullet
separately. I'm sure there is a way to do this all at once.

PowerPoint 2007

Try this:-

1. Go to the slide where your bullet points are.

2. Click somewhere in the bullet point list.

3. Animations tab / Animations group / Custom Animation.

The Custom Animation Task Pane should now be open on the right hand side of
the window.

4. Click Add Effect / Entrance / 3. Checkerboard / now set the Start: field
to On Click.

5. To test that it works:-

Slide Show / Start Slide Show group / From Current Slide

You should now find that your bullet points only come in on mouse click.

Thanks.

"rick01810" wrote:

> I want my bullet points to appear one-by-one on my click. I am able to do
> that easily for my level 1 bullets, but I cannot seem to do it with the
> second level bullets unless I highlight and set the animation for each bullet
> separately. I'm sure there is a way to do this all at once.
Hi Rick

Go to the custom Animation pane and double cleck (or use the dropdown arrow)
to get to Effect Options > Text Animation

Now choose "By second level paragraphs"

See if that does what you need
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"rick01810" wrote:

> I want my bullet points to appear one-by-one on my click. I am able to do
> that easily for my level 1 bullets, but I cannot seem to do it with the
> second level bullets unless I highlight and set the animation for each bullet
> separately. I'm sure there is a way to do this all at once.

How do you play a power point presentation inside the window only
I have generated excel tutorial like ebook for comfort of the learning of the not so smart. I want to give prompting for the pupil with excel in one window and power point presentation prompts on the other. When you go into play mode, the power point occupies the full screen; the result the excel problem being cited gets closed. So I desire to know whether the power point presentation can be run in window mode without taking the full screen into it. Can somebody help me. PROF. GOVARDHAN JAYANTHI Camp: USA (Originally from India) "PROF. GOVARDHAN JAYANTHI" ...

How to combine cells into one
I am trying to map a product list to a template for their my website ecommerce app. my product fields don't match up exactly with the website so in some cases I need to consolidate fields. I would like take some columns and combine them into one.. but instead of taking 1,2,3 into 123 I want to add some text and stuff in between... ie, some of the columns I have are measurements so the numbers alone might be meaning less. I'm not really excel savvy but I tried =B2&othercolumns, but the problem with this is there are no spaces. I tried adding spaces before and or a...

Splitting up multiple lines in one cell to one line per cell in multiple cells
I have cells each of which contains multiple lines of text (use Alt- Enter at end of each line when entered). Is there an easy way to copy these lines in a single cell and past them into multiple cells, with one line per cell? Thanks, Alan Alan, I usually copy the contents of the cell, paste in Notepad, recopy and then paste in Excel. Shame there is nothing on paste special for this. Thomas "Alan" <jalanthomas@verizon.net> wrote in message news:f1131d56-58c2-4b3d-8d40-d3a2dff6be49@w39g2000prb.googlegroups.com... > I have cells ...

Bulleted text without bullets
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3355074214_522160 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit OS X 10.6.3 Office 2008 Word 12.2.4 Created a Word document, added bulleted text, saved it, printed it, looked fine. Closed the document and Word. Reopened the same document an hour later and the bullets had changed to small open boxes. Printed it, no bullets, no boxes. Tried to change the boxes back to bullets, couldn�t...

Reference to One Cell stays the same in Different Formula
Hi there all, I know it can be done I just forget the naming of this cell I want to have several Cells that the formula in it has One Particular cell in it, I want to then be able to click and Drag this formula Down the page to Autofill the celles bello, But that one Cell (in the formula cannot change) ie:Cell D2 =(A4 *B6) Cell D3 =(A4 * B7) And So On I am Pretty sure that the cel A4 had ! in it to keep that from moving to the next cell when auto filling Any Idead Thanks In Advance Gordon =($A$4 *B6) -- HTH Bob Phillips "ISMEGORDO" <ISMEGORDO@discussions.microsof...

How does an address appear to have 2 fields in 1
Hi-I recently learned Access and have created tables. I noticed that in the sample Database provided (Norhtwind) they have a Customers Table that has an address field. At first glance when reviewing a customer - "Consolidated Holdings", you can only see the address of: Berkely Gardens; however, if you put your curser after Gardens and use your arrow key, it displays 12 Brewery. Also, both lines appear in the Orders Form on separate lines for the Ship to. Does anyone know how to do this? -- Shelby Shelby I believe you have posted this in the wrong use group ! This is for E...

Appearance of folders
I was recently in the WINDOWS folder and noticed that two of the sub folders had a different style folder icon than the rest. The Downloaded Programs folder and the Ocache folder are both standing on there ends open instead of laying down closed. Was wondering if there is any reason why these two folders appear this way. Will S. Those folders get there icon from this file: C:\Windows\System32\occache.dll instead of the usual explorer.exe The icon path is found here: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{88C6C381-2E85-11D0-94DE-444553540000}\DefaultIcon] ju.c ...

Highlight Data Points that change in Graph
Hi all Is it possible to highlight data points that change slope in Excel 2003 and if so how. Richard ...

Referencing more than 2 sheets in one cell function?
I am trying to take information from four different sheets in my workbook to create one function in my fifth sheet. So far, the function works with information from one sheet and two sheets but I cannot add the reference to the third sheet to the funtion without errors. Perhaps if you showed us the code for the non-working function and described in more detail what you have now on the four sheets and what you want the function to output when it is done, then someone here may be able to offer you some comments as to how you should proceed. -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "A...

Indentation in bulleted list
How do I inent the second line of a bulleted list? Thanks! Is this Word 2007? Then you should right-click the bulleted paragraph and choose Adjust List Indents from the context menu. In the dialog box, "Bullet position" is the distance from the left margin to the bullet character; "Text indent" is the distance to the text from the left margin. For a hanging indent, you would specify a larger value than for "Bullet position." For "Follow number with," choose "Tab character." Select "Add tab stop at," and then specify the ...

Excel 5 data points
What was the maximum number of data points that could be plotted in a single data series in a two dimensional chart in Excel 5? This number was increased to what number in Excel 97? ...

I need type one name and get all data Help!
I have a large number of test scores for students that I cut and paste from various places . I need to get all of the various scores o different tests to report for the correct student. So, if I type "John Smith", all of the scores we have for John would b reported on the same worksheet. I've spent HOURS and can't figure it out! Thanks! Jaso -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi why not use 'Data - Filter' on your main sheet? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I have a large number of test scores for students that I cut and > pas...

Bullet
Dear gurus, is there any way I can insert bullets into excel file? just like in words? thanks in advance. regards, Steven --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.550 / Virus Database: 342 - Release Date: 09-12-2003 No, but you can create a bullet by holding down Alt key while typing 0149 with the numpad, -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Steven Yong" <csyong@ebworx.com> wrote in message news:OajQ5EGwDHA.2492@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Dear gurus, > > is there any way I can insert bullets i...

Make a Macro Run One Command at a Time
Windows XP Office XP Forgive me in advance if this is a repetitious question. I would like to know if there is any way to make a very long macro run one command at a time? WL. Start the macorEditor ( press Alt + F11). If not yet done : Make the command bar : Debug visible ( View / Toolbars / check Debug). Put the cursor in your macro and execute your macro step by step with the button "Step into" ( hoover with the mouse over the buttons and watch the tooltips; it normally is the button next to the right of the button with "hand") You can switch to the "normal&quo...

deleted products appear in Advanced Find as search criteria
I have deleted some products in product catalog. When I use Advanced Find, those deleted products still appear in the list as search criteria. How this issue be resolve? Thank you! ...

Multiple Tables into one querie
Ok here it goes bare with me. I have a 4 tables Tbl 1 (basic inform) Exihibator ID Name Etc 1001 Jennifer 18 1002 Bob 17 Table 2 Steer Table Exihibator ID Entry Number Placing in Class 1001 121 2 1001 122 5 1002 253 1 Table 3 Swine Table Exihibator ID Entry Number Placing ...

Pointing to a pointer to an .mdb
I have a database called xpto.mdb Several users run it simultaneously without a problem: \ \computername_name\dir\xpto.mdb. The problem is that, as version change (minor changes), I will have xpto-v1.mdb, xpto-v2.mdb, etc. Of course the data is in a different place. I had an idea to force users to move to new .mdb(engine) version every time they exit access. I created a batch file pointing to the last .mdb version and a shortcut to the batch file. Users run the shortcut, the shortcut calls the .bat file, the btch file runs the .mdb file, access starts and it goes(?) well. If there is a n...

Simple ( I thought) X Y Axis point plotting
Help . I have been trying and failing to sucessfully plot x , y co ordinates from worksheet data containing 3 columns One being the name of the location the next being the x co ords and the final one bieng the y co ord. I can not get these simple points to be plotted. I am using x,y scatter but tried bubble too Why is this apparently simple task getting the better of me. Ps the number of records may eventualy exceed 255 points and that seems to pop up as an issue too -- Wobbles ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Wobbles's Profile: http://www.theco...

Mail Folder Appears on Desktop when I start Outlook
I recently set up Outlook 2007, which included importing e-mail messages from Windows Mail. When I start up Outlook, it creates a folder titled Mail on my desktop with nothing in it. While this doesn't appear to have any use, it is annoying to have this appear again the next time I start Outlook even after deleting it previously. I am not sure if it is related to my importing mail from Windows Mail, because I believe I designated a folder on my desktop (possibly titled "Mail") for my Windows Mail messages in order to import correctly. But then I deleted it (and most of...

Move mailboxes from one server to another
Hi, How can I move mailboxes and from one ex server 5.5 to another ex server 5.5 in a same domain win2k and same forrest? Thank you. -------- Regards "Charisma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I move mailboxes and from one ex server 5.5 to >another ex server 5.5 in a same domain win2k and same >forrest? Exchange 5.5 doesn't know about forests, just its own organization. Nor does it care about domains (NT or DNS). Are the two servers in the same 5.5 site? If so, select the mailbox and use the "Tools" menu to move it. If the m...

System restore points
My system is creating restore points labelled "Software Distribution Service 3.0". How can I find out what that is? I don't think it's my security software downloading updates because the time doesn't correspond to the time of today's update, and my system updates aren't installed automatically. Bobbi Gold "Bobbi" <bobbi@example.invalid> wrote in message news:uhHKGt7KLHA.4120@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > My system is creating restore points labelled "Software Distribution > Service 3.0". How can I find out what...

One Name
Is there a way that I can associate several email addresses with one CONTACT name so that, when I put the name into an email address line, several addresses will automatically appear. It seems that for email1, email2, etc., the name must be clicked on for once for each address. Thank you. Is there some reason you can't use Outlook's autocompletion feature? You can also use autoresolution by typing part of the name and hitting Ctrl-K. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "its_my_dime" <its_my_dime@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uAsX6kL$JHA.5040@TK2MSFTNGP04.ph...

Line Graph with two different data points
Hello, I am trying to create a line chart with numbers from my product Vs a competitor. The problem i am having is how can i make a chart that will have four data points comparing to each other? For example Product A- 1.5 1.2 1.6 1.8 Product B- 2.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Product A- 70% 20 % 30% 67% Product B- 65% 30% 65% 55% How do i get all of these numbers on one chart? Is a line chart correct. I want to see these numbers compared?? Thank you so much Hi, Since the number don't appear related to the percentages you might plot them on the same chart but two different axes. If they were relate...

make excel files with same names to be opened at one time
It is very difficult to work if you want to compare changed data made in the file with old one ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=cde27763-1bc7-4299-874f-ac53e066ae7a&dg=microsoft.public....

one to one relation in visio 2007
how can I create many to one or one to many relation in Visio 2007?? The problem that all the relations that we have there are like inheritance... There is no line relation... there is just line with an arrow at the head.. Thank you Look at the properties for the line. Assuming that you selected the Entities correctly, I think that you'll find that there is a one to zero-or- more relationship. The arrow points to the master Entity. HTH "Wael" <Wael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4B7D89D-61DB-4A2B-AF56-2539A816E19B@microsoft.com... ...