Attaching a word file to a ppt. presentation - 36701

Is there a way to attach a word file/document to a powerpoint presentation
when it is running in presentation mode via a company sharepoint site?

uuencoded attachment from mailx is embedded instead of attached
Since I applied the August 2004 version of the post ex2000 sp3 roll-up and the latest April Microsoft secuirty patches, when our unix mailx app sends mail to our Exchange 2k server, the uuencoded attachment is embedded in the body of the message instead of being received as an attachment. Being embedded in the message body turns it into unuseable garbage. We have not made any changes to the unix box, only the exchange box. Has anyone else experienced this problem or anyone know what the solution may be? Thanks ...

Printing

Attachment Read only
Hi, When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 Rgds Dear, It seems you are opening the attachment in OL Reading preview - Open the mail(double click on the mail) and then read the attachment. Hope this helps you more Regards APK "Jsingh" wrote: > Hi, > > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not > readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 > > Rgds > Jsingh, you wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:03:02 -0800: > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually i...

Attach a file in knowledge base
Hi all, Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doesn't make sense to only type it in or copy the text into the article. Thanks in advance, DK. I had the same problem and apparently this is not a feature in MS CRM 3.0. According to a CRM representative the answer is that you cannot attach a document to a knowledge base article. "DK" wrote: > Hi all, > > Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an > article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doe...

add multiple labels sizes to word as an new producer
Hi all, is there a way to add multiple labelformats to word. Its easy to add 1 new size but if you have 200 sizes and want to add this to word and make is distributable then it is not working. for word 97 and word 2000 this was not a problem We did it by regfile editing see below: is there a way to add multiple label sizes to word 2007 ? for example by using database or xml... reagards, Geert REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Word\Custom Labels] "costum 0102"=hex:1d,03,56,00,00,00,6d,00,57,00,6b,08,00,00,b2,04,00,00,37,02,\ 00,0...

Automaticly open attachment and print attachment
Hello, Is there a way to automaticly open a attachment and print it? I played with the rules wizard but there i can only get the message openend and printed. I use Outlook 2003 Thanks. You'll need a 3rd party utility. Look for solutions here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http:/...

Editing in Microsoft Word -- Update on Norton Antivirus Conflict
Many of you have shared my experience of having to disable script blocking in Norton Antivirus to be able to use the "Edit in Microsoft Word". Over the weekend, for a variety of reasons, I upgraded to the 2004 edition of Norton Antivirus (from one that was several years old) and, lo and behold, I've been able to edit Publisher files in Word without having to disable script blocking. This is by no means a plug for upgrading NAV, and I understand that a lot of people don't like the program, but I thought the group might be interested. Sibyl The reason we dislike intently N...

Oulook 2000 Blocking Attachments! Reposted
Hi ONG, I am running Ms-Outlook 2000 Service pack 3, on a Windows pro 2000 Service pack 4. Standalone machine. Recently my mail client has been blocking my email attachments, i have received two replies from the newsgroup describing Level1 security in Outlook, also a link to a site containing all the releative information regarding the subject. But no matter what i try Outlook still wont allow the access to the attachment. I created the new Key and the necessary String Value, i have even tried to use the ( . ) character before the file ext, also i have tried it without the ( .) character, no...

How to Find the Message that contained The Attachment of a Known File-Name.
Is there some way to search through a list of emails in Outlook 2003 to find the one that contains an attachment of a specific file name? I am often trying to track down the message that accompanied an attachment with a known file-name amongst thousands of messages in one mailbox. Regards, AndyH If attached to an Exchange server, I would, as an admin, use a utility server-side. From the client, I'm not sure Outlook can do it on its own. Hopefully, I'm wrong. Some of the desktop search applications have this functionality though. "AndyH" <andyh@triode.net.au&g...

attachments do not forward
I want to forward e-mails which come to me with attachments. I want these attachments to forward along with the message and they do not. How can I make this happen? Is there a setting to enable this? ...

Editing attachments in Outlook XP
If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in the email? Has anyone ever seen it not save the edits at all? It may be in a secure folder under the Temporary Internet Folder as per http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296115 "DonnaC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:052d01c3be9b$44ebd3a0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make > edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in > the email? > Has anyone ever seen it...

Anyone know of a forum like this one that deals with MS Word?
Hi guys, I know this is a forum for Excel, but I'm wondering if anyone here knows of similar forum that deals with MS Word? I need to write a small marco that will enable me to automatically insert a table and picture based on input elsewhere in the document. Cheers, Nap -- Nap ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nap's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32722 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=537671 http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft....

Copy Excel Sheet into word
Someone needs an excel sheet copied into Word. I tried File, Insert, but that doesn't seem to work. Not even sure if this is the proper way to do this. (I'm getting Word cannot start the converter Exel32.cnv) Helpful hints anyone? Thank you! Let me clarify. The Excel sheets needs to be copied into a multi-page Word document, to become part of that text document. "Littlebear" wrote: > Someone needs an excel sheet copied into Word. > > I tried File, Insert, but that doesn't seem to work. Not even sure if this > is the proper way to do this. (I'...

Microsoft Word 2007 not responding every time I save
Been happening for a day or 2 now. Every time I save it says "not responding" other programmes which are open will also not respond for a while. It will EVENTUALLY save. I did the whole Microsoft Repair thing, didn't really make a difference. I do not have the update installed which seems to be causing the problem for some people. I really need to fix this as I have a deadline on Tuesday! If other applications are also hanging it seems unlikely to be a Word issue - check what background processes are running in Windows. Something is hogging the processor. -- ...

attachments.......
Is there a way to only prevent staff from sending attachments internally? I am using Exchange 2003 and office 2003. Thanks, Crank down the internal message size limits to a value that makes sense to you. On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:03:07 -0500, "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to only prevent staff from sending attachments internally? I >am using Exchange 2003 and office 2003. > > >Thanks, > > ...

Printing a pdf file
If I create a document at home using Publisher 2007 with a specific font style, and go to work and try to print it there when the Publisher 2007 installed at work does not have the same font I have at home, will it change my font style, and if so, can I save it as a pdf file and still be able to print it at work without having the font style changed at work. I prefer the font style I have at home, but I have to use the work printer which prints huge posters. Thank you for any help you can give me. Or, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can accomplish this? Glory If you (or a...

Backup program that doesn't change the file structure
Not sure if anyone or myself asked this before but I'm looking for a backup program that will copy and update modified files to another location without putting them in some proprietary file format. ntbackup from XP makes some file called .bkf and other programs seem to create their own type of files. If I have 300 files in 22 folders that I'm backing up from drive C: I want to see 300 files in 22 folders in the backup location after its done. Is this even possible? Basically a mirror of the existing data. "Gary Gary" <blah@blah.blah> wro...

Have to scroll to see full list of attachments in Outlook 2007?
A colleague of mine keeps sending me HTML emails in Outlook with multiple attachments, but the full list of attachments does not appear all at once on the screen. There is a scroll bar on the FAR right next to the attachments, and you have to scroll down through the list of attachments to see all of the attachments (I can send a screen shot to better explain this). So for example, if an email has four attachments, I only see the first three on the screen, and then I have to scroll down to see the fourth attachment. This is very confusing as I can easily "miss" an attach...

enter time into file for a time sheet
how can I enter the time automatically into a cell. perhaps a macro. hilte the cell and hit your macro or enter? I want to round the time to the nearest 1/4 hour. I also want to be able to override the automatic function The quick way to enter current time is Ctrl plus the colon (date is Ctrl plus semi-colon) but this doesn't round to the nearest 15 minutes. I think there is an add-in that would do that as a worksheet function. Here is a subroutine that might do what you want: Sub RndToQtrHr() Dim currMin As Long Dim M As Long Dim plusHour As Boolean currMin = Minute(Time) plusHour = ...

Organization of files
In the next several weeks, I expect to complete my first windows application, built primarily with C++ in MFC. I will have hundreds of image files across various categories by subject matter, and probably several thousand small, compressed audio files organized in a number of ways. By nature and profession, I am very organized. But I need help in understanding what factors to consider in regard to using multiple folders in my release directory, and how to decide what resource files to possibly include in the exe itself. Is there such a thing as too many files in one directory? Is i...

Border Art Copy to WORD
I would like to copy a border art that I created into WORD. Where is Border Art saved in the Publisher directory and how can I copy it to the WORD directory?? Any ideas? Thanks What version Publisher? You'd be better served saving the border as a picture and inserting it into Word. The borders are in a folder similar to this C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\PUBBRD -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Roger" <shugrue@e-wire.net.au> wrote in message news:newscache$6kr17i$8uh$1@news....

print out messages with list of attachments
Hello there, when printing out a message/email in full, how do I get outlook t print the list of attachments? Cheers, Wi ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com found it in the newsgroups :-) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821840 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

remove attachment on reply
Some how I have set my outlook to save the replying email as an atachment and I would prefer it just be in the text form like before. Apparently I changed something or hit something that did this and I wold like to fix it. To delete attachments from messages in Outlook: Double-click on the desired message to open it in its own window. Click on the attachment you want to remove with the right mouse button. Select Remove from the menu. Close the message window. Click OK in the Do you want to save changes? dialog. calender, items, reaccuring, wrote: >Some how I have set my...

.xls attachment
Hi, can anyone help me? I'm quite new to the whole computer/techno life and have been trying for over 2 hours to find what I want! A friend has sent an e-mail with an attachment which has a .xls file extension. However I try, I am unable to open the attachment. I've downloaded various software at 'my machine's' recommendation including a works conversion thing for Word but still no luck. I hope it's something really simple which can be sorted by someone with a bit of a clue but I'm starting to get tied up in knots. I wouldn't mind but the attachment soun...

Outlooks Attachments
when i attach any attachments in a new e-mail they attach in the writing plane and thus cant be opened by my friends. If i reply the attachments go in the right place - on the subject bar. HELP PLEASE!! change your message format to plain text or html, you're using RTF right now. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outl...