not able to import the data from SQL

I am using SQL server 2000 .I have created database in it.I am having lots of
records in it.I want to start using MRMS .I want to import the data from MY
SQL Server Database to MRMS compliant database.
Is it possible .if yes then how.Pls. suggest us ASAP
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Vishal Gupta wrote:
> I am using SQL server 2000 .I have created database in it.I am having lots of
> records in it.I want to start using MRMS .I want to import the data from MY
> SQL Server Database to MRMS compliant database.
> Is it possible .if yes then how.Pls. suggest us ASAP

Hi Vishal.. if you know SQL command.. you need to know how to write data
into MRMS tables..

What's the data of your db?

Antonio
0
amazzeo (368)

Passing data out of a dll
Hi all... I have a dll that needs to pass on some data back to the main program. But I'm not entirely sure how I can accomplish this and still keep the dll free from unnecessary dependencies. I thought of defining a struct inside the dll, and passing back a pointer to it (after the dll filled it up)... but then the main program would need to be made aware of the struct definition too. So then I thought of moving the struct definition into a separate header file and including that in both the main program and the dll. This, although solves the initial problem, would create an indirec...

Formating data table in chart
Is it possible to align to the right numbers in a data table added to a chart? Numbers seem to be centered and I can't find how to change the format. Thanks, MB Hi, The formating is limited on chart data tables. Instead create your own. Tushar has some information on doing your own data table. http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/data_table/index.htm Cheers Andy Mb8a wrote: > Is it possible to align to the right numbers in a data table added to a > chart? Numbers seem to be centered and I can't find how to change the format. > > Thanks, > MB -- Andy Pope...

Batch importing
I have a large number of text files, each with two columns and about 2000 rows. I would like to put these into a spreadsheet without having to open each individually, select all, copy and paste into the appropriate square. I would like to be able to select the files I would like imported, and that all these are put into the same spreadsheet, one next to the other. Any suggestions? You'll have to write a macro to do this. Turn on the macro recorder, open the 1st file, and copy the data into the combined workbook. Then you'll have to generalize that to get a list of file names a...

use SQL Server with outlook Business Contact Manager
Someone know hot to use use SQL Server on a server with outlook Business Contact Manager? ...

"Unrecognized data base format"
I can no longer find a VB6 group so am asking the question here since it concerns an Access database in the hope that an expert here knows the source of the problem. I have gone back to a program I started writing - but never finished a couple of years ago. It uses a data base Winvesta.mdb. In the program there is a menu command 'Display Master List'. When I click this I get an error message - "Unrecognized data format 'C:\SAGProgs\Winvest\Winvesta mdb". If I press the Help button, I get "Help 'Item? (Error 524) The specified error has occurred in t...

import calender from outlook to publisher?
Is there a way to import a calender from outlook to microsoft publisher?? Help here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/FX011933421033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Keri_Jo" <Keri_Jo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0727172C-C6F7-4A1C-A295-21EA6D9F0AE0@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to import a calender from outlook to microsoft publisher?? ...

Converting data list into spreadsheet
How do I convert a long 1000+ list of numbers into a table? http://tinyurl.com/669cb -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "GN" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11ed01c4a323$c788ca30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do I convert a long 1000+ list of numbers into a > table? How is the info laid out? What's the format of the file? ASCII, comma delimited, tab delimited? More info would be best, however you should be able to open the list in Excel. The Import Wizard should start automatically and walk you through the import. G...

SQL 2005 all the way to 2014
Our devs would like to stay on SQL 2005 all the way until 2014 or so.. They believe they will retire the app by then. What should we keep them informed about as far as the cons of that approach ? I understand mainstream support comes to an end next year... and we can go extended support ... What does that really mean ? Are they the same kind of support from MS ? I understand they wont get the new features,etc.. and they don't care.. So I'm looking at some potential operational/licensing/support issues that we need to consider if we do decide to run with SQL 2005 for the...

Import only tracked changes from reviewer
I have a baseline document that is being reviewed by 2 reviewers. As I edit the document, I *selectively* track changes made to the document for the awareness of reviewer#1. Reviewer#2 has made tracked changes and comments to a copy of the document provided to him 1 day ago. However, I have also continued to edit the live document, selectively tracking the changes & commenting for the awareness of Reviewer#2. Now its time to merge Reviewer#2's changes & comments into my baseline document. "Merge into current document" doesn't work for me because it find...

to import excel file to proe
how to import excel file to proe family table,because proe supports only table of ext *.pdt. moreover excel can be from proe but it has ext *.xls ...

How do I import mbox mail files into Outlook XP
We recently shifted one of our Linux desktops back to Windows. I have a need to import mail from the employee's Linux data. The mail is stored in Unix-style mbox files. How can I import these into Outlook XP? Thanks, Jason On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:13:44 -0700, "Jason Komar" <jkomar@lubetec.com> wrote: >We recently shifted one of our Linux desktops back to >Windows. I have a need to import mail from the employee's >Linux data. The mail is stored in Unix-style mbox files. >How can I import these into Outlook XP? You may have to export the data to a csv file,...

Is this do-able?
Hello Everybody. A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access. He normally 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter) 2/ switches to 'pivot table view' 3/ exports to MS Excel We would love to do this in one step. Any suggestions? * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the range reset, I believe. Thank you for any ideas. (** Is there a better newsgroup to post thi...

Can I use the autofilter feature to limit data for a pivot chart?
I have a spreadsheet that I need to use the auto filter feature to display a particular subset of data. I then want to create a pivot chart with the limited data, but using different column and rows than the one filtered. Whenever I try this, my pivot chart picks up the entire spreadsheet contents, not just the filtered data. ...

Important Information
Check out: www.Brandon-Lands.com ...

Import Address Book (WAB file) to contacts of outlook 2003
Greetings I have newly started to use Outlook 2003 and need to import my address book data to its contacts. How can I import it? I tried import/export of Outlook 2003 but surprisingly I didn't find any option for WAB files. Thanks in advance Assuming that the Windows Address Book is configured to use your *.wab, you can do this one of two ways. Method 1 * Start Outlook 2003 * Select File | Import and Export | Import Internet Mail and addresses * Follow the wizard at this point Method 2 * Start the Windows Address Book * Export your items to a CSV file * Import the CSV file into Outlo...

How Can I create an Outlook Macro to import calendar?
Hello Everybody I wonder if someone could help me. I would like to create an Outlook Macro to import calendar froma excel file, instead of using the tradicional Import/export wizard. Thanks in Advance If you want to work with Excel, add a reference to it via Tools/References. Use the object browser (f2) to get familar with both models, Outlook and Excel. In order to open a spreadsheet, use the Workbooks.Open function. Select Workbooks in the left pane of the object browser, and the function in the right pane, then press f1 for more help. You can use the Range object to...

Data from more than one worksheet
I see how to do a chart in Excel for one of my years, but can find nothing in the Help section for connecting years. Cannot find how to enter a statement for the range of data to plot on a chart when the data is on several pages in one worksheet file. I have a separate worksheet for each year and want to plot one chart that connects all the years together. Horizontal axis will be the months, Vertical axis will be the minimum to maximum range of values. There are 21 separate pages of worksheets from 1984 to 2004. Did this easily in Lotus 123 by just entering A:D9..U:D20 in the Range area in the...

How can set up Excel to be able to print checks?
I wish to be able to build a template so I can print checks from an excel program. This file might be a help: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/num2wrds.zip It's in the "Accountants" section on page: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque writing routines. The code is open and commented. -- Andy Wiggins FCCA www.BygSoftware.com Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy - "catherine" <catherine@discussio...

CRM 4 Import Customization hangs
When trying to import isv.config customization into CRM 4, the 'Import Customization -- Webpage Dialog' window just says 'Importing customizations. please wait for operation to complete...'. It never finishes. Any ideas? Thanks. ...

how do i import into outlook from excel
have a file which has the names, address etc on each row. For example row 1, name, row 2 address, row 3 city and state, row 4, phone. Can this somehow be imported into outlook contacts? It is a large file and would take quite a lot of work to drag each record from its row, into a column format. But i do want to get it into the OUtlook contact list, for sales calls. Thanks Have you tried File-->Import from Outlook's menus? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "RF" <RF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAC9A4FB-C21F-4512-93EF-3...

data in row didnt match import type 01-01-06
while importing almost 800 accounts , i got the following error for majority of accounts though i imported only 7 accounts. 'Data in row did not match the import type' what is the solution? How can i match it? whats is the way of comparision? is it possible you are trying to import accountnames into fields where crm is expecting the actual account guid rather than name? ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "Aami" <aamir34@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...

winxp not able to join domain
hi! recently, i've some issues in a small grp of clients about 5% of the total 1000 PCs. We're not able to join these PCs into our win2003 domain. I've to rename the PCs before i can join to the domain. I've checked in the AD, the computer name is not there and all the dns, gateway and etc are correct. I didn't see any related msg in event viewer as well. for some of these pcs i've to re-join the domain for the user to login again. has anyone encouter this before? pls advise. thx Hello dkblee, Are the machines created from a not sysprepped image? Did...

New install of GP 9.0 and imported GP 7.5 data?
Currently, I'm running GP 7.5 and we are in the planning stages of our upgrade. The question that was asked, is it safe to do a fresh install of GP 9.0 and then import 7.5 data. No. Do a fresh install of v7.5 on a test box, restore data from live, do the upgrade. Brenner -- www.KlenzmanConsulting.com "hgoodwin" wrote: > Currently, I'm running GP 7.5 and we are in the planning stages of our > upgrade. The question that was asked, is it safe to do a fresh install of GP > 9.0 and then import 7.5 data. > can I ask why? also one more question.. Is GP b...

Counting data #2
Hi all I would like to count data relating to different columns but also i this data matches certain cells. A1 to A10 = Areas B1 to B10 = names D1 = Area D2 = Name The formula should count the names only if they relate to the area an name data in column D. Many thanks Joe -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A10=D1)*(B1:B10=D2)) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Hi all > >I would like to count data relating to different columns but also if >this data matches certain cells. > >A1 to A10 = Areas >B1 to B10...

Merging data on both side of a sheet
I print reminder postcards 4-up on 8.5 x 11" sheet. (I am using the postcard page layout.) I need to be able to use the same data base and print one side with the client's name, address, etc. Then run the cards through a second time and print the back of the card with reminder information. When I do so, Mrs. Smith's reminder information will end up on the back of Mrs. Jones' card because I have no way of controlling the order of the cards. Is there any way to accomplish this? Thanks!! You need to setup your data differently. Maybe two data bases. There are formulas...