not able to import the data from SQL

  • Follow

I am using SQL server 2000 .I have created database in it.I am having lots of
records in it.I want to start using MRMS .I want to import the data from MY
SQL Server Database to MRMS compliant database.
Is it possible .if yes then how.Pls. suggest us ASAP
0
Reply VishalGupta (1) 4/18/2005 8:52:16 AM

Vishal Gupta wrote:
> I am using SQL server 2000 .I have created database in it.I am having lots of
> records in it.I want to start using MRMS .I want to import the data from MY
> SQL Server Database to MRMS compliant database.
> Is it possible .if yes then how.Pls. suggest us ASAP

Hi Vishal.. if you know SQL command.. you need to know how to write data
into MRMS tables..

What's the data of your db?

Antonio
0
Reply amazzeo (368) 4/18/2005 9:09:24 AM

(page loaded in 0.046 seconds)

Reply: