New Email Will Not Open Full Screen

  • Follow


Using IE8 with XP SP3 and OE, when going to the inbox and double clicking on 
a new message in the list of messages received, the new message opens in 
only a truncated window. Is there any way of making newly selected messages 
upon full screen? Thanks in advance for any assistance. 


0
Reply Abradaxis 6/7/2010 3:25:35 AM

Any window you want to resize permanently must be the last window closed.

Grab the corners of the window and drag it to full screen size. Do not use 
Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this one last. 
Windows will remember the size used of the last window closed the next 
time you open the program.
-- 
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]
      Imperial Beach, CA


"Abradaxis" <jsindler@career-objectives.com> wrote in message 
news:evJSZEfBLHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Using IE8 with XP SP3 and OE, when going to the inbox and double 
> clicking on a new message in the list of messages received, the new 
> message opens in only a truncated window. Is there any way of making 
> newly selected messages upon full screen? Thanks in advance for any 
> assistance.
> 

0
Reply Bruce 6/7/2010 3:31:12 AM

Thanks. Works like a charm!
"Bruce Hagen" <BRH@nospam.invalid> wrote in message 
news:huhp61$jr6$1@news.eternal-september.org...
> Any window you want to resize permanently must be the last window closed.
>
> Grab the corners of the window and drag it to full screen size. Do not use 
> Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this one last. 
> Windows will remember the size used of the last window closed the next 
> time you open the program.
> -- 
>           Bruce Hagen
>         MS-MVP  [Mail]
>      Imperial Beach, CA
>
>
> "Abradaxis" <jsindler@career-objectives.com> wrote in message 
> news:evJSZEfBLHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> Using IE8 with XP SP3 and OE, when going to the inbox and double clicking 
>> on a new message in the list of messages received, the new message opens 
>> in only a truncated window. Is there any way of making newly selected 
>> messages upon full screen? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
>>
> 


0
Reply Abradaxis 6/7/2010 8:55:33 PM

You're welcome.
-- 
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]
      Imperial Beach, CA


"Abradaxis" <jsindler@career-objectives.com> wrote in message 
news:%23OtvKPoBLHA.3972@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Thanks. Works like a charm!
> "Bruce Hagen" <BRH@nospam.invalid> wrote in message 
> news:huhp61$jr6$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>> Any window you want to resize permanently must be the last window 
>> closed.
>>
>> Grab the corners of the window and drag it to full screen size. Do not 
>> use Maximize. Close all other windows first via the Taskbar and this 
>> one last. Windows will remember the size used of the last window closed 
>> the next time you open the program.
>> -- 
>>           Bruce Hagen
>>         MS-MVP  [Mail]
>>      Imperial Beach, CA
>>
>>
>> "Abradaxis" <jsindler@career-objectives.com> wrote in message 
>> news:evJSZEfBLHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>>> Using IE8 with XP SP3 and OE, when going to the inbox and double 
>>> clicking on a new message in the list of messages received, the new 
>>> message opens in only a truncated window. Is there any way of making 
>>> newly selected messages upon full screen? Thanks in advance for any 
>>> assistance.
>>>
>>
>
> 

0
Reply Bruce 6/7/2010 9:03:32 PM

3 Replies
1516 Views

(page loaded in 0.019 seconds)

6/5/2014 10:38:42 AM


Reply: