recieving same emails over and over again

For some reason, Every time I press Send/Receive, the same emails and junk
mails keep coming time after time even when blocked and bounced to sender.
Please help.

"LittleVic" <LittleVic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> For some reason, Every time I press Send/Receive, the same emails and junk
> mails keep coming time after time even when blocked and bounced to sender.

There are several issues here.  First, you can't "bounce" a message with a
mail client like Outlook.  Non-delivery reports must come from the mail
server, not the client, or it's not detected as an NDR.  On top of that,
spamers never see non-delivery reports so it's pointless to send them.

Second, we don't know what "blocked" means in your description, but trying to
add specific junk mail sender addresses to the Blocked Sender list in Outlook
is pointless because spammers constantly change the sending address.

Third, assuming you're using a POP account, there may be something interfering
with the POP protocols so that Outlook and the server never get to agree which
messages have been downloaded, which will cause them to be downloaded again
during the next send/receive.  One thing that can cause this is scanning your
incoming mail with an antivirus or -spam application.  If you expect Outlook
to properly handle incoming messages, do not get any applications between
Outlook and the server.  If your AV program is configured to scan mail,
uninstall it and reinstall it without the mail scanning feature.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

1
Brian

My recieved mails are not showing in the My Recieved E-mails View
In CRM 3.0 whenever any emails are being sent they show in the All E-mails view under activites. However if the user selects My Recieved E-mails view they are not shown. Also they are not shown under My activitities view. I suspect this has something to do with the emails being marked as closed. Is there anyway I can change these views to show these closed emails in these views? You can not change My Received E-mails view filter criteria, but you can create a new view with your own criteria and set it as the default view for activities. At the customization form for email entity create a n...

Tranfering Group Emails
I've asked this twice before. I have group emails in Mail and I'd like to transfer them to Outlook. How can I do this? Also, how do I save the group emails to a disk? -- Alan Zengel "Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3FA612F-1C19-4370-8F03-87830E3E7D00@microsoft.com... > I've asked this twice before. I have group emails in Mail and I'd like to > transfer them to Outlook. How can I do this? Also, how do I save the group > emails to a disk? What's a "group mail"? What version of Outlook? ...

Can not send emails within Exchange accounts, but external emails work
So basically I have setup some rules mainly for cases. Whenever a serious case is created I want certain people within the organization (MS Exchange server) to be notified. If I use an email address of anybody within the organization it doesn't work, but if I use an external account, like Gmail or Hotmail, the email is sent without a problem. On the CRM server, in the Events log under Applications, I'm getting a Usrenv Event id#1030 almost every 5 minutes, so not sure if that would affect sending emails to people within the same Exchange environment. I'm lost and any help would be...

seperating email addresses in contacts list
I have been able to bring over all my contacts from outlook express but now i have the problem of contacts beingin groups. I have abour 300 addresses that I use for a newsletter only but I dont always want to sent to all of them at once and I certain;y dont want to have to scour through all my addresses (newsletter poeple, family, friends etc) to send to 3 or 4 people. In outlook I had a main identity that I could select from and I kept this as only family and friends then I had folders for newsletter and other groups which I could select people from each time I sent an email. ...

attachments appearing in body or email
Emails that i am sending are now appearing as an attachment in the body of the email instead of at the top of the email with the header like it ususlly is. Any idea how to get this back to the header like it normally is by default. Thank. Change you message format from Rich Text to Plain Text or HTML -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Richard" <anonymous...

Mass Email with outlook
I have a client that has over 50,000 contacts in Outlook organized in different categories with the largest being around 27,000 contacts. He uses these to send out company newsletters and such. I am trying to find a solution for him to be able to use mail merge and send out an email to these contacts and have yet to find a viable solution. Everything we have tried usually ends up crashing or having an overflow error due to the amount of contacts. Does anyone know a way or an application that would work with this amount of contacts? Price is not an issue. We have tried eMailMerge4Outlook, P...

Standardized email signature
Is there a way, either via a Group Policy or script, to push a company wide signature for Outlook clients? Our marketing people have come up with a standard signature that they want everyone to use and, they gave me *their* steps to provide to all users, to create it in in Outlook. But many of our users will be totally lost, and I'll get buried in calls if we go that route. I'd prefer to push it out, and then just give them instructions on how to insert a line, to add their own name and title. JohnB wrote: > Is there a way, either via a Group Policy or sc...

Forward incoming email
Hi, How to set it up so can forward the incoming eamil from user A to user B, user A is no longer with the company but still need to keep the account. Thanks in advance. Hi, create contact objext for user A in ADUC, and set it as fw destination in his/her AD account properties... -- Regards, Sasa Milovanovic MCSE:Messaging sasa.milovanovic(at)exchangemaster.net "js" <js@someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uekqpicxFHA.3300@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How to set it up so can forward the incoming eamil from user A to user B, > user A is no l...

Public folders will not recieve external email
Currently we have public folders that will not recieve external email but will recieve email internally. We can even redirect email to my internal mail box. But the public folder will not recieve email from out the domain. On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:53:01 -0700, Carlos De Tirado <Carlos De Tirado@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Currently we have public folders that will not recieve external email but >will recieve email internally. We can even redirect email to my internal mail >box. But the public folder will not recieve email from out the domain. Verify Contributor is s...

Format of Email-List/Email Display
I actually did this once before myself but cannot remember what I did nor can find the option for it now: Instead of emails appearing to the right of the email list, I'd like them to appear on the bottom of the list. What do I do? On 3/7/2010 3:34 PM, Shaan wrote: > I actually did this once before myself but cannot remember what I did nor can > find the option for it now: Instead of emails appearing to the right of the > email list, I'd like them to appear on the bottom of the list. What do I do? You are talking about the reading pane layout. View -> Readin...

Restoring few emails
Due to "myDoom" latest Virus scare I went and I added certain rules in my scanmail emanager to block emails with certain subject field (Ex: Hi; Hello;...etc) and also I added certain files extension to be blocked. My scanmail is configured to delete blocked emails if it can't clean them. After doing that I run scanmail to scan Information Store @ that moment scanmail started deleting emails that were setting in users mailboxes because these new rules are getting applied to old emails that were there saved for a long time. Now users are asking about those emails. My question if so...

Send and Recieve error
I recently did a windows update and now I can't send and recieve emails. I get an error unknown error Ox8007007E. Any ideas? Thanks richard What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Richard <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I recently did a windows update and now I can'...

How do I get WLM remove emails from my ISP Server
Previous Microsoft mail programs would delete emails from the ISP Server when downloading emails, but it appears WLM doesn't. Am I missing something or do I have to find another email program? On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 23:15:01 -0800, rogric <rogric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Previous Microsoft mail programs would delete emails from the ISP Server when >downloading emails, but it appears WLM doesn't. Am I missing something or do >I have to find another email program? As far as I remember from my OE days, it is still the same. Tools Menu --> Accou...

Public folders with real email address
Hi there, We would like to have a public folder with email address so that emails to public@server.com will automatically go to the public folder. Our Exchange2003 with FE & BE, we created public folder on BE & mail enabled it, then emails from internal users can auto go to public folder, however outsiders email can't go to public folder. We then enabled public folder on FE coz we thought the email should route thru FE's public folder then BE's public folder. However this didn't work & stuck other incoming emails too. Wondering for a BE+FE exchange syste...

Centering an Outgoing Email
Is there any way to have Publisher (or Outlook) center the message in the email. When I send from publisher (sending the page as the email) using Outlook 2003, the message is left aligned. I would prefer to have it centered in the message. ...

email formatting
How do i set up my .bmp or .jpeg logo picture to automatically load up when i click new message at the top just like I was able to in outlook express with the create new stationery wizard. I was able to set the indent and place the picure logo right at the top of the message. Outlook is using Word to create the message. Do I create a Word document first? ...

email tool bar-format problem
Outlook 2000, O/S Win2K, when I open window for new email the format bar does is not active and I cannot use any of the commands. I have tried the Knowledge Base Article #259791 all 3 solutions as well as editing the HKEY_CURRENT_USER... and the problem still exists. ...

Internet Explorer Script Error when printing HTML email
Here is what I get when printing an Email that is in HTML format. (I do have scripting and script reporting disabled in IE6). I tried uninstalling, then reinstalling both Internet Explorer and outlook. This is on a Dell computer running XP pro. *********************************************************** Internet Explorer Script Error An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 1210 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified error. Code: 0 URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? ********************************************...

Script to update email address and AD account
I x-posted this to exchange and AD groups because it kind of covers both. We are changing all of the user's login accounts to firstname.lastname and we're adding to everybody's email addresses a new SMTP for firstname.lastname@domain.com. Note I don't want to change everybody's email address from what it is today, we just want to add this new one and make it the default for each user. The big question is can this be scripted? thanks, Eric Hi Eric, For the SMTP portion simply add the desired secondary SMTP address to your recipient policies and it will allow for your...

Auto Move Junk EMail??????
I have a programme designed to report spammers. The programme achieves this by processing all mail that I manually drop into a folder on my C drive. Can anyone please tell me whether I can automatically move mail from the Outlook 2003 Junk E Mail folder to a folder on my C drive? Regards, Stan Stan Kay <skay@bcs.org.uk> wrote: > I have a programme designed to report spammers. The programme > achieves this by processing all mail that I manually drop into a > folder on my C drive. Can anyone please tell me whether I can > automatically move mail from the Outlook 2003 Ju...

Send email from excel to notes
Hi, I am sending email from excel to notes using below code. Dim LotusNotesSession As Object Dim LotusNotesMailFile As Object Dim LotusNotesDocument As Object Dim LotusNotesField As Object strshdrivepath = Range("c33").Value If Right(strshdrivepath, 1) <> "\" Then strshdrivepath = strshdrivepath & "\" End If Dim vaRecipient As Variant vaRecipient = Sheets("RawData").Range("c6:c30").Value strDate = Format(Now(), "mm/dd/yy") strmsg = "Daily A...

Archiving of Email
Hi I am working in an Exchange 2003 environment, my clients use Outlook 2003. Whenever I try to perform an archive of old emails, the structure is exported, however no emails are being extracted. Its not the date I am selecting either, that is valid. Am I doing something wrong, has anyone ever experienced this issue? I followed the steps in this article, http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011216101033.aspx Thanks Which date did you check? Outlook almost always uses the Modified date of an item as the criteria for archiving, since it's usually the most recent date a...

Problems Recieving Emails
I have two accounts one for me and one for the better half. I have them set up on outlook correctly . The problem is I can only down load the wife's email using out look express. I also use Mail Washer to wash the crud out and it does not see the email either although it logs on to the accounts. Cox is my ISP. I have discussed it with them and the answer was to take it up with Microsoft, but that was a waste of time as they have not found any cause for the action. Any ideas of the problem would be kindly accepted. 1. Version of Outlook? 2. Separate mail profiles? 3. Separate Windows L...

how to export email accounts
Hi, I am reinstalling XP on my Dell computer, reformatting the hard disk. I will then install Outlook 2003. Now I use Outlook 2002. How can I export the email accounts settings (I use 10 email accounts) to a file that I can use to import later? Thank you very much, Pietro Unfortunately Outlook 2003 can only import account settings from Outlook Express and Eudora Pro. It cannot import account settings from a file. Outlook Express is also unable to import account settings from a file so it would be impossible to import the accounts into Outlook Express and then import them into Outlook...

cant send emails to gmail accounts
if i send an email to someone with a gmail address they never receive it. it goes to my sent items and it says sent in the properties but they never receive it? any help greatly appreciated "maryandliam" <maryandliam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E11EF0A0-CDE5-46F4-A0FD-979144D1590D@microsoft.com... > if i send an email to someone with a gmail address they never receive it. > it > goes to my sent items and it says sent in the properties but they never > receive it? any help greatly appreciated If Outlook moves the message to S...