How can I find BCC names on sent messages?

I recently migrated my email from Outlook Express to Outlook.  In OE I was
able to check recipients of stored BCC mail by clicking properties on the
sent to email address.  How can I do that in Outlook 2007.   TIA
0
David4882 (672)

David wrote:
> I recently migrated my email from Outlook Express to Outlook.  In OE
> I was able to check recipients of stored BCC mail by clicking
> properties on the sent to email address.  How can I do that in
> Outlook 2007.   TIA

Open up the message in your Sent Items and it should be visible in the
header.

--
f.h.

0
f.h.muffman (751)
3/14/2007 8:52:26 PM
David <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I recently migrated my email from Outlook Express to Outlook.  In OE
> I was able to check recipients of stored BCC mail by clicking
> properties on the sent to email address.  How can I do that in
> Outlook 2007.   TIA

Double-click the sent message to open it.  The Bcc field should display.  It
does for me.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16054)
3/14/2007 8:59:56 PM
Hi there
Open new message in outlook
go to view>and click on bcc field you wil be able to see the BCC field hence
forth
sumegh savant <maxsteel1979@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there
> Open new message in outlook
> go to view>and click on bcc field you wil be able to see the BCC
> field hence forth

Wrong answer.
--
Brian Tillman
0

I hope this helps you at least a little bit!

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual
way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of
complaining.
Jef Raskin, interviewed in Doctor Dobb's Journal
> David <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> I recently migrated my email from Outlook Express to Outlook.  In OE
>> I was able to check recipients of stored BCC mail by clicking
>> properties on the sent to email address.  How can I do that in
>> Outlook 2007.   TIA
>
> Double-click the sent message to open it.  The Bcc field should display.
> It does for me.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
gleeson_judy (321)

Changing domain names
When I first set up sbs2003 I used companyweb as my domain name. How do I change it to my xyz.com domain? Also if anyone knows of any helpful tutorials on this subject it would really help. Thanks in Advance Take a look at: 822447 How to Modify an SMTP E-Mail Address by Using Recipient Policies http://support.microsoft.com/?id=822447 You'll need to ensure that the new domain (xyz.com) has MX records pointing to your router (which should then point to the mail server) or directly to the mail server. You'll most likely need to modify the default recipient policy and change t...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

HELP PLEASE with Outlook Message
WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen saying: Contacting then server for information. It then runs the green bars kinda like it is completing something and goes away. My email seems to be working ok but this just started. It is slowing me down very much. Has anyone information on this? All comments are appreciated very much. Keith Is it only on reading messages or elsewhere also? "Keith" <keithgirdley@blomand.net> wrote in message news:JOWdnej4T-nnY7jUnZ2dnUVZ_tHinZ2d@neonova.net... > WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen s...

Outlook Web Access & Sent Items
Hello all, Does anyone know if there is a way to have Outlook Web Access not automatically save a sent message in the sent items folder? We would like to be able to turn it off per user, or at least let them deselect it like they can in Outlook. Thanks in advance. In news:5C4CD94F-F424-4653-A79C-461F1D4C1681@microsoft.com, DHood <DHood@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hello all, > > Does anyone know if there is a way to have Outlook Web Access not > automatically save a sent message in the sent items folder? We would > like to be able to turn it off per user, ...

Naming A Grouping
Is it possible to title a grouping so people know what they are expanding and collapsing? No....but that's not a bad idea. An alternative is to put text in the cell next to the [+] or [-] button like: <-Click here to expand/collapse myGroup Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "Nora" wrote: > Is it possible to title a grouping so people know what they are expanding and > collapsing? ...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

Variable Control Names
Within a user form I am trying to reduce the amount of code needed to enter text into text box I have two text boxes. TextBox1 and TextBox2 When Command Button 1 is clicked I want the result TextBox1.Text = "This is my test text" When Command Button 2 is clicked I want the result TextBox2.Text = "This is my test text" But I wish to use the same piece of code for both examples. I am missing something here. This is my test example. _____________________________________________________________ Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() setar (1) 'when Command Button 1 is cl...

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Can not archive

Can you convert picture into Visio?
Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? It would depend on what format the picture was in. For most cases, this is not an easy task. John... Visio MVP "tbae" wrote: > Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? ...

matching and finding data
hi, how do i match columnA in spreadsheetA with columnB in spreadsheetB to find the value in columnD of spreadsheetB ? I don't understand what you want to do. Can you please re-phrase this, and if you give an example of what you want to achieve then so much the better. Pete On Sep 8, 9:04=A0am, Lynn <moley_c...@yahoo.com.au> wrote: > hi, > > how do i match columnA in spreadsheetA with columnB in spreadsheetB to > find the value in columnD of spreadsheetB ? Maybe... =vlookup(a1,sheetb!b:d,3,false) or =index(sheetb!d:d,match(a1,sheetb!b:b,0)) Debra Dalgleish has lot...