How can I find BCC names on sent messages?

  • Follow

I recently migrated my email from Outlook Express to Outlook.  In OE I was
able to check recipients of stored BCC mail by clicking properties on the
sent to email address.  How can I do that in Outlook 2007.   TIA
0
Reply David4882 (671) 3/14/2007 8:32:25 PM

David wrote:
> I recently migrated my email from Outlook Express to Outlook.  In OE
> I was able to check recipients of stored BCC mail by clicking
> properties on the sent to email address.  How can I do that in
> Outlook 2007.   TIA

Open up the message in your Sent Items and it should be visible in the
header.

--
f.h.

0
Reply f.h.muffman (751) 3/14/2007 8:52:26 PM

David <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I recently migrated my email from Outlook Express to Outlook.  In OE
> I was able to check recipients of stored BCC mail by clicking
> properties on the sent to email address.  How can I do that in
> Outlook 2007.   TIA

Double-click the sent message to open it.  The Bcc field should display.  It
does for me.
--
Brian Tillman

0
Reply tillman1952 (16055) 3/14/2007 8:59:56 PM

Hi there
Open new message in outlook
go to view>and click on bcc field you wil be able to see the BCC field hence
forth
0
Reply maxsteel1979 (22) 3/15/2007 1:39:14 AM

sumegh savant <maxsteel1979@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there
> Open new message in outlook
> go to view>and click on bcc field you wil be able to see the BCC
> field hence forth

Wrong answer.
--
Brian Tillman
0

you can add the BCC field to the sent items folder - On the Advanced
Toolbar, use the Filed Chooser to find the BCC field and drag it up bsedie
your existing fields.

I hope this helps you at least a little bit!

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual
way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of
complaining.
Jef Raskin, interviewed in Doctor Dobb's Journal
> David <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> I recently migrated my email from Outlook Express to Outlook.  In OE
>> I was able to check recipients of stored BCC mail by clicking
>> properties on the sent to email address.  How can I do that in
>> Outlook 2007.   TIA
>
> Double-click the sent message to open it.  The Bcc field should display.
> It does for me.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
Reply gleeson_judy (321) 3/17/2007 3:01:36 AM

(page loaded in 0.055 seconds)

Reply: