you can delete the email message just sent?

  • Follow

I would delete the message after sending. What is the code to do so?
Thanks
0
Reply Drago 5/31/2010 5:48:21 AM

Before you send the message, set the value of its DeleteAfterSubmit property
to True.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Drago" wrote:

> I would delete the message after sending. What is the code to do so?
> Thanks
> .

0
Reply Utf 5/31/2010 11:18:01 AM

can you do to me example ?
thanks and excuseme for my english

"Sue Mosher [MVP]" <suemvp@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Before you send the message, set the value of its DeleteAfterSubmit
> property
> to True.
> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
>   Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming:
>     Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators
>    http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54
>

> "Drago" wrote:
>
>> I would delete the message after sending. What is the code to do so?
>> Thanks
>> .

0
Reply Drago 6/1/2010 11:02:00 AM