Allow or Deny when a Program tries to send an email

  • Follow

I am trying to send a message through Outlook with a vb.net program.  I
receive a message saying that I can allow or deny this message.

After a few of these messages, I started getting a different message that
gave me a choice to ALWAYS allow messages to be sent from this program.

I don't know what triggered the appearance of this send message.

My problem is that I need to install my application on my user machines,
does anyone know how to disable this allow or deny message OR trigger the
send message which allows me select always allow?

Thanks,
0
Reply Utf 3/10/2010 1:50:01 AM

What version of Outlook? What code are you using? What is the text of those
messages? The allow or deny messages are typical of security prompts, the
other one I have no idea what you're talking about.

For information on the security see

Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"M. Wilson" <MWilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to send a message through Outlook with a vb.net program.  I
> receive a message saying that I can allow or deny this message.
>
> After a few of these messages, I started getting a different message that
> gave me a choice to ALWAYS allow messages to be sent from this program.
>
> I don't know what triggered the appearance of this send message.
>
> My problem is that I need to install my application on my user machines,
> does anyone know how to disable this allow or deny message OR trigger the
> send message which allows me select always allow?
>
> Thanks,

0
Reply Ken 3/10/2010 2:29:30 PM

(page loaded in 0.025 seconds)