Allow or Deny when a Program tries to send an email

I am trying to send a message through Outlook with a vb.net program.  I
receive a message saying that I can allow or deny this message.

After a few of these messages, I started getting a different message that
gave me a choice to ALWAYS allow messages to be sent from this program.

I don't know what triggered the appearance of this send message.

My problem is that I need to install my application on my user machines,
does anyone know how to disable this allow or deny message OR trigger the
send message which allows me select always allow?

Thanks,

What version of Outlook? What code are you using? What is the text of those
messages? The allow or deny messages are typical of security prompts, the
other one I have no idea what you're talking about.

For information on the security see

Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"M. Wilson" <MWilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to send a message through Outlook with a vb.net program.  I
> receive a message saying that I can allow or deny this message.
>
> After a few of these messages, I started getting a different message that
> gave me a choice to ALWAYS allow messages to be sent from this program.
>
> I don't know what triggered the appearance of this send message.
>
> My problem is that I need to install my application on my user machines,
> does anyone know how to disable this allow or deny message OR trigger the
> send message which allows me select always allow?
>
> Thanks,

0
Ken

Entire Active Directory visible when Allowing Users to Edit Ranges
Excel XP on Windows 2000. TS Environment running Citrix. Following Problem: Tools - Protection - Allow user to edit ranges - new - permissions - add. This provides a list of the ENTIRE active directory of the domain. Where is the switch to turn this off or to limit the access? Am I in the right newsgroup even? Any hints will be greatly appreciated. ...

Emailing from a query 02-08-08
Could someone please lead me in the right direction to get instruction on how to do the following (NOTE: I have both Outlook 2007 and Access 2007 loaded on my machine): I have a query that pulls certain contacts based on a set of criteria. The data results can be anywhere between 10-250 contacts. I want to be able to trigger an email to go out to those contacts from the query. How would I do this? Thanks! Robert Queries don't have events so they are not capable of doing this. You need vba code that reads through the recordset created by the query and sends the desired email...

How to import Excel email list (col) to set up distribution list i
Is there a way to set up a distribution list in Outlook from an Excel file containing a column of email addresses? "Rockman" <Rockman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCDC656C-8139-4E1B-AE9B-B73661F45118@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to set up a distribution list in Outlook from an Excel file > containing a column of email addresses? Yes, but why? Word has no problem using an Excel file as the source of a mail merge. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/create/dl.asp -- Russ Valentine "Rockm...

Outlook ask before sending
Everytime I have created a new message or I'm answering one, Outlook will ask me if it's ok that a program is trying to access my contacts. This is very annoying, please help me anyone - how do I remove this! -- The patient Have you installed any third party apps that might be trying to interface with Outlook? "Kirkebjerg" <Kirkebjerg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95CB941C-FE5E-4FA3-8E15-8CB120F39C4D@microsoft.com... > Everytime I have created a new message or I'm answering one, Outlook will > ask > me if it's ok that a progra...

can't get incoming emails on outlook express
below is the msg i keep getting. even after moving to 5 min. download time. "your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. possible causes for this include server problems, network problems or a long period of inactivity. account" 'msn.com(2), server: 'pop3.email.msn.com'. protocol: POP3, port: 110, secure (SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F" help this has been going on since 11/19! thank you. it keeps hanging up on msg 6. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outl...

Send from Word
When I hit the send button in Word or Excell I get a pop up that say choose profile with Outlook in the drop down. That is the only name in the drop down. If I hit OK I get the following Message. The MAPI Spooler could not be started. Close and then restartall mail-enabled applications.MAPI 103 (0000004C7) If I choose to set up a new profile I get a Microsoft Exchange Setup Wizard. As I try to setup a new profile I come to the following, The following unrecoverable error has occured: The .DLL file for this service is either damaged or could not be found. Any ideas? Doug, What versi...

XML 2004 Program Expands -- Reigster Today!
XML 2004 Program Expands -New Exhibitors, Atom Hackathon, Interop Demos, XML Artwork, and more... XML Conference & Exposition 2004 November 15-19, 2004 Marriott Wardman Park Hotel Washington, DC http://www.xmlconference.org Don't miss your opportunity to participate in the largest XML event this year. A number of new exhibitors are participating - check out the growing list at: http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/exhibitors.html The late-breaking and product presentations have just been announced. See: http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/schedule.html for more...

Does Outlook 2003 allow multiple Exchange accounts?
Hi, I was wondering if Microsoft figured out a way to have more than one Exchange accounts in Outlook 2003? I realize that I can have multiple Exchange accounts in Outlook 2002 provided that I set them up as POP3 or IMAP. I'm talking about having multiple pure Exchange accounts w/ calendar and everthing. Thanks, Sam Nope. Only 1 Exchange account is still supported when working against 2 or more sites. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Sam" <sam@iqinternet.com> wrote in message news:e1sEVVao...

How do I send email?
I have an MFC service application that runs unattended. I want my program to automatically send a simple email message when certain errors occur. I would pre-configure the desired email address. How do I automatically send the email? Is there a simple class I can get from somewhere? You will need to use MAPI to send emails. Do a search and you will find tons of examples. Look here (make sure to filter by language) http://www.codeproject.com/info/search.aspx?artkw=send+email AliR. "TonyG" <TonyG@junk.com> wrote in message news:4Z0qj.7272$Rg1.2034@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com......

Undelete emails & folders in a PST file
Hello, is there any tool or any feature that would allow me to undelete emails & folders I deleted in a PST file ? I was looking at a folder and I moved this folder by mistake to the recycle bin of my PST file. Then right away, I've made the bin empty before I understood my mistake !!! Any hint would be greatly appreciated as I'm really in a bad shape. I've lost hundreds of critical emails ... Olivier / Thank you I'm using Outlook 2003 Haven't tried this, but see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/recover_deleted.htm Olivier wrote: > Hello, is there any tool o...

Red X inside box when sending photos
Sometimes, when I send a photo by e-mail, it only shows a red X inside a box and will not open. I don't know if it is a frormat problem or what. What do you think? Dale allsee@alltel.net ...

field service allow setup of cycle charge allowed up to
Field service needs to allow the setup in meter readings to have an amount for each meter reading that is not charged versus just a maximum in the base field. For instance the customer each meter reading gets the first 1000 cycles at no charge and .05 per cycle over the allowance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsre...

Restoring Money data after reinstall of program
How can I restore Money 2004 data files that were backed up to a floppy disk after I reinstall the Money 2004 software? I'm confused because when you reinstall the software it asks you for account information. Would I have to type in the accounts exactly like I originally did? In microsoft.public.money, Mike wrote: >How can I restore Money 2004 data files that were backed >up to a floppy disk after I reinstall the Money 2004 >software? I'm confused because when you reinstall the >software it asks you for account information. Would I >have to type in the ac...

program mailboxes
What is the best way to setup program mailboxes like Widget22support@acme.com? In Exchange 2003 I would need to create an user account that no one logs in with for each mailbox, but we have a security policy to automatically disable user accounts that is not logged in for 2 months. The problem is when the user is disabled the mail delivery is also disabled. How can I get around that? Hello Jim, Using the Advanced Features from the View menu in Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUnC), open the disabled user account properties and navigate to the Exchange Advanced tab and click ...

read only form allows date to change
I have a form that I open in read only that has a calendar popup for the date fields. When I open the form the calendar pop up allows the date to be changed. The rest of the fields are read only. Any suggestions. Thanks Private Sub ViewActivityNote_Click() On Error GoTo Err_ViewActivityNote_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "FRM - Activity Note" stLinkCriteria = "[activitynoteid]=" & Me![activitynoteid] DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria, acFormReadOnly Exit_ViewActivityNote_Click: Exi...

Trying to average the contents of a cell across multiple worksheet
I have A workbook that contains 26 worksheets. Sheet 26 is a summary page that gives a running total of of the information entered in the previous 25 pages. I need to be able to do an average of the contents of one cell but I cant have the average include the null cells or zero value cells from the worksheets that have yet to be populated. I have been using this Aray formula: {=AVERAGE(IF('2-20:8-14'!B28<>0,'2-20:8-14'!B28))} but I keep getting #ref errors. What am I doing wrong or do you have a better way of doing this function. Thanks, Erik ...

Importing email messages
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Hi. I need to know how to import email messages or my identity information from web mac office to mac office 2008. I tried the web version and then decided to buy from a store. I thought the user information would be compatible. I need to have the address book and messages I accumulated while doing the trial. <br> Any ideas? On 2/22/10 2:26 PM, Mactoddler@officeformac.com wrote: > I need to know how to import email messages or my identity information > from web mac office to m...

Can't Disable Send/Receive Progress Box
I cannot disable the "Send/Receive Progress" box in Outlook 2000. I put a check in the "Don't show this dialog box during send/receive" option, but it does not take effect. So each time I send/receive mail, I have to take action to close this dialog box. This is a real pain. I have two mail accounts; one is a POP3 account, the other is an HTTP account. I've tried disabling one account or the other, to no avail. Now I am hoping that someone can provide a solution, even if it means editing the registry. Your help will be greatly appreciated. ...

Send and Receive Repetition
When I send an e-mail (even to myself as a test), hit Send and Receive... This task get repeated on, and on multiple times like it's stuck in a repeating loop. Sending one message gererates 16 or more 'tasks'in the 'Outlook Send/Receive Progress' message box. I tryed Detect and repair to no avail. Thanks in advance, Tom ...

Forwarding email #4
I can=B4t set forwarding email for some client in MS=20 Exchange 5.5.=20 Please give advice me how I can do it. "tura" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I can�t set forwarding email for some client in MS >Exchange 5.5. > Please give advice me how I can do it. In Exchange Administrator: Create a Custom Recipient (the globe icon) with the smtp address of the external forwardee Use the Delivery Options tab on the mailbox properties and find the previously createed Custom Recipient. Apply. There is a tickbox to say whether to deliver to mailbox and/o...

Deny Internet Access
Hello everyone, How can I deny Internet access to my staff while still be able to run my credit card processing via Internet? Anyone have a good solution to this? Thanks in advance! Dan If you're talking about stoping web browsing from the POS terminal, the simplest method would be to remove the web browser from the system as completely as possible. You can easily delete IE shortcuts from the desktop and start menu. Then create limited access user accounts and deny access to the Program Files directory and the Control Panel. That ought to do it. There are other more complic...

help setting up outlook express email
How do i set up email in outlook express ? it gives me an error code. i need detailed install instructions. Post your version of Windows and Outlook Express along with the error as per verbatim to the Outlook Express newsgroup which this is not On the web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "windsorman707" <windsorman707@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

unable to Send/Receive mails in Microsoft Outlook2003
Hi, I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2003 in Windows XP professional OS, I'm unable to send/receive messages.When I click the send/receive button ,I get the error message "You have no appropriate permissons to perform this operation".Plz help to fix this issue. With Regards, Ramesh.C mail2rames@yahoo.com <mail2rames@yahoo.com> wrote: > I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2003 in Windows XP professional > OS, I'm unable to send/receive messages.When I click the send/receive > button ,I get the error message "You have no appropriate perm...

How could I know when any program launchs?
Hi. In fact, I want to hook any program. The program's file is 'LOOK.EXE'. I want to know next: 1. that time when LOOK.EXE is loaded. 2. that time when LOOK.EXE is opened. (by WriteFile or OpenFile). (In fact, I need to hook LOOK.EXE) I have not to use Kernel-mode. How could I do it? You might want to take a look at this information: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms632589.aspx Tom "keandi" <keandi@lycos.co.kr> wrote in message news:1181017204.425144.139550@i38g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Hi. > > In fact, I want to hook any program. &...

Program trying to access e-mail addresses #2
I recently installed Office SP-3. Since the installation, whenever Word is opened as my mail editor I get the message: "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" If I turn off Word as my mail editor, I do not get the message. Has anyone else had this problem or know what I can do to get rid of the message? I have done a complete virus scan with up to date virus definitions. Thanks It's probably not word. It's probably an add-in that you have running in Word. Do you have Adobe's add-in for Word load...