Won't type in body of email only subject line

In what seemed the blink of an eye; where I could type messages normally, I
now can only type in the subject line.

New emails won't permit type in the body nor replies. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Happy New Year!

Musicdevine2240;110425 Wrote:
> In what seemed the blink of an eye; where I could type messages
> normally, I
> now can only type in the subject line.
> New emails won't permit type in the body nor replies. Any suggestions?
> Thanks, Happy New Year!

This is in a compose message form, correct?
Did you try restarting outlook?

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

associate an email address with an email account?
ol03. i have several email accounts, which i use for different purposes. is there any way to associate a particular address with a particular account. so that, when i send email to person Y, it automatically goes through account Z? rather than having to remember to change the account manually? No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "jeffrey" <astro46@excite.com> wrote in message news:HcMQd.31140$by5.8324@newssvr19.news...

Dave Peterson_ Re No Grid Lines
Thankyou for your reply. However in HKCU\sof\ms\Of\10\excel\options I do not have an OPTON3 entry, or indeed any entry that looks like a page preset. Would you mind giving me the full entry and I'll drop it in. Many thanks. -- David dcterrill@(REMOVE)bigpond.com HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Excel\Options Add hex-4000 to it. (if it doesn't exist, mine is: x00004040 (16448 decimal)) And that's Options3 (not sure if it's a typo in your post or what...) David wrote: > > Thankyou for your reply. > However in HKCU\sof\ms\Of\10\excel\options I do ...

OWA Can't reply or send email
My Company has just upgraded to an Exchange 2003 server and we are using Outlook Web Access. At home, I can reply to my emails and do everything I want. However, at work, I can't reply to or send emails from this Outlook Web access. When I press the send button, the toolbar grays out, and nothing happens for 10 minutes or so until I eventually get an error message back saying "Unknown". Has anyone seen this? Nobody has seen this??? >-----Original Message----- >My Company has just upgraded to an Exchange 2003 server >and we are using Outlook Web Access. > ...

Email Addresses
I am using exchange for inter office email. I have one employee that is not in the office 90% of the time is there a way in exchange to forward the inter email to a public email account like me@hotmail.com You can create a custom recipient (Exchange 5x) or mail-enabled contact (E2k/2k3) and use "alternate delivery" on the mailbox properties to send to the contact/CR. Or have the user use OWA, or POP the mail from your server directly. Robert B wrote: > I am using exchange for inter office email. I have one > employee that is not in the office 90% of the time is > th...

What is this window type ?
Hi there, I couldn't find any info on google about this because I don't even know how you call that type of window. It's pretty basic, I have my active window and I want to use a second window but still be able to use the first one. When I create a dialog using the DoModal() I can't give control back to my main window... Can someone maybe only point out the type of window it is so I can check some info on the net how to use them ? Thanks, Max. Maxime Savard wrote: > Hi there, > > I couldn't find any info on google about this because I don't ...

Pop Up Alert of New Email Message
How do I turn off the pop up announcement that appears when I am trying to write an email or even while I'm producing a document on MS Word? A pop up announcement alerting me that a new message has been received comes on and interrupts my work until I acknowledge receipt of the pop up.Thanks to anyone out there who can help me with this one. You can disable this by going to; Tools -> Options -> tab Preferences -> button E-mail Options -> button Advanced E-mail Options -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Cre...

Multiple POP3 email accounts??
I have 2 POP3 email accounts setup on Outlook 2003, POPaccount#1 and POPaccount#2 By default Outlook downloads all of the email from both accounts into the same inbox. How do I get Outlook to download the emails for the 2 accounts, POPaccount#1 and POPaccount#2 into 'separate' inboxes? Example: Inbox1 , Inbox2 I tried creating a folder "inbox2", but when I go to: tools/options/mail setup/send-recieve/edit: the folder "inbox2" does not show up as an option. I tried creating separate (.pst) files for the 2 accounts, but outlook seems to only be able to downloa...

[Q] how to type case from POSITION to int?
Hello All, Does anyone know how I can do it without any warning messages? TIA The bigger question is why do you want to do it? Back 9 wrote: > Hello All, > > Does anyone know how I can do it without any warning messages? > > TIA That's an important question. Also, he didn't say what "error" he was getting! I've done this a lot of times when I write an iterator that follows the MFC styles, and I've never had an error. But it might trigger one of the possibly-64-to-32-bit truncation errors in VS7. joe On 25 Aug 2005 13:23:07 -0700, "Davi...

tender type.
For some reason I am unable to create a voucher/gift card tender type. RMS allows me to create it but it doesn't show in the tender types when I ring the transaction. Is there a check box I missing somewhere? Thanks You must do a Z report before it will appear. Rob "zoostation" <zoostation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7AA0617-59E3-4CBB-9812-7CFD2BE54401@microsoft.com... > For some reason I am unable to create a voucher/gift card tender type. > RMS > allows me to create it but it doesn't show in the tender types when I ring > th...

When I type numbers into an excel cell they automatically change to a date and I want the numbers not a date. How do I save my own entry? Format the cell as Text prior to entering the text, or precede the text with an apostrophe ('). The ' will not show in the cell, but will in the formula bar. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "fevans" <fevans@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E4B4397-46AD-4172-85FB-D132E38F80AA@microsoft.com... > When I type numbers into an excel cell they au...

junk email #3
is it possible to configure outlook express to receive only mail from senders that are ALREADY in your contact list? I am setting up OE for my children and would like to reduce unwanted mail if possible. Thanks in advance, trevor ...

Cannot print images in message body? (Outlook 2003)
One of my users is having a funny problem. I installed office 03 on her computer just as I've been doing since, well, 2003 I guess, and never had this problem until now. When printing Outlook messages, any images in the message body print as just a red-X at the corner of the image placement. Is there a way of toggling "print images in message body" on and off? ...

Add ability to run a report on a subject that will include subsubj
I would like to suggest to add ability to run reports that include an option to display cases only by subject but sub-subjects. In my organization, we have at least 10 subjects, each of them may have up to 5-7 subsubjects. Management wants to see a global report with 10 columns or rows instead 50-70. The Subject structure is relational, so it is hard for me to understand why this function, obvious to me, is not present. We can choose to display/hide sub-accounts in the accounts reports. Thanks! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the sugg...

Email address spoofed? How?
With this new virus running wild on the net, I'm sure everyone is looking for answers today. If anyone knows, I would like to know how this virus spoofs email addresses? It started today with NDR's being returned with bogus return addresses, but know we are getting emails returned with legitimate email addresses and we are not sending these messages to the receipiants. If I didn't send it, how is this virus getting my email address? Does this mean I have the virus? NAV Corp Edition has the latest def. file and after doing a virus sweep on our system, it can up clean. What...

concurrently typing in two edit box
hi how to concurrently type in two edit box. that is if we type in one edit box the contents should be updated in another edit box at the same time. manikandan.r That's pretty easy. Handle the EN_CHANGE message of the edit control. When it gets called, get the text from that control and stuff it in the other control. If you want to be able to type in either edit control then, there is only one catch. When you call SetWindowText on the seocnd control then it will send a EN_CHANGE message, so you need to keep a flag that tells you if the EN_CHANGE was a result of a set window tex...

Colour part of a line on an X Y graph
I have an XY graph which connects the series with a line. Lets say the series runs left to right on the chart creating a straight horizontal line. Is it possible to have multiple colours on that line? That is, I want to colour certain portion of the line a certain colour and other portion another colour. Is this possible Hi, You can format the line between points by selecting the series and then selecting the specific line segment. Use CTRL+1 to bring up the format dialog. Note that formatting the line segment will affect the legend so you might be better off plotting additional d...

Why last line prints on second page
I have a two page form. The last line of the first page now prints on the top of the 2nd page. It USED TO print properly on the bottom of the first page. I don't know what I changed to have it print at the top of the 2nd page. How do I get it to print back on the bottom of the first page? I don't print forms, but I am thinking that either your margins changed or your printer, so check your margins. God Bless, Mark A. Sam "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDD44327-C3D0-47D3-A7FB-D5E5AFD6CACA@microsoft.com... >I have a t...

Combination chart type
Is there a way to combine Cluster and stacked column Chart types? Showing some data series in the stacked column and other in another tacked column and than both side to side as a clustered column. SB There are several sites that will show you techniques for using clustered and stacked bar charts. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/index.html http://www.andypope.info/charts.htm http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips.htm From a data visualization standpoint, stacked and clustered bar charts are not the best choice. Cleveland's chart interpretation researc...

Combine candle and line in a single chart #2
Hello, I've this columns: -Date -Open -High -Low -Close -Avg14 Now I'm lookin for creatin a chart that: * uses the Date-field on the X-axis (no problem) * Creates a candle-graph based on the fields Open, High, Low, Close (also no problem) * AND: shows as line-graph based on the field Avg14 The last one is the problem. Does anyone have an idea? tia, Bert Jon Peltier has instructions on his web site: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html#OHLCplus Bert wrote: > Hello, > > I've this columns: > -Date > -Open > -High > -Low > -Cl...

Email Router Install Issue
Installing email router on my primary domain controller and keep getting this error, "One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator privileges on the server. Make sure that all servers are running properly and try again." I have a second domain controller where the CRM server is installed. I can browse to the CRM browser interface in the second domain controller and it works fine. Any suggestions? Sounds like you can't write to the registry. When you install the router you have to be able to accesses the registry of the...

How to keep different types of reports as favorites
I'd like to keep sligthly different, customized versions of some reports as Favorite Reports. For instance, have one Favorite Report showing all 'Monthly Income and Expense' items and another Favorite Report excluding some categories. So what I do is I first customize the first version of the report the way I want it, and press 'Add to my favorite reports', naming it 'Report 1'. I then customize the second version of the report, and add it as a favorite as 'Report 2'. Here is the problem: when I now go to Favorite Reports and select 'Report 1'...

email printing html
For some reason when I now print an html message it prints the html markup code rather than the actual viewed email. I also found the same problem with IE8 but I clicked on Tools..Internet Options...Advanced and under the Printing area put a checkmark before "print background colors and images" and that corrected the IE problem. I had hoped it would solve my WLM printing problem also but it still prints the coding rather than the viewed email. Any ideas? I considered re-installing WLM but feared I might loose Signatures, email addresses and other valued things. ...

Emails not downloading from Pop3 server
I am running the Microsoft Outlook 2000 client. I have 96 emails queued up on our Pop3 server waiting to download. When I choose Send/Receive, only 2 or 3 messages download and then I lock up. I have tried to run Repair and have updated Outlook to Outlook 2002, SR1. Still the same problem. Any suggestions? Do I need to scrub and reload the Office suite? Thanks, ilona ...

block mail based on subject
My wife gave information to some site that I'm not aware of.All the junk mail begins with her name, is there some way to block it or send it directly to the deleted file ?? Please help it's driving me crazy. ...

CRM Email Router (Users' personal emails are forwarded to crmmail)
Hi All, We have just deployed CRM Email Router to the Exchange server. After it's deployed succesfully, we notice that existing CRM Users' personal emails are forwarded to the configured crmmail. Is this the correct behavior from CRM Email Router? Regards, Gunady Yes. Refer chapter 17 of Implementation Guide, read the part of "Rule Deployment Wizard" and "Mail forwarding rule". For auto-email tracking to work, a server-side inbox rule MUST be deployed to CRM users mailbox. It's a mail forwarding rule which will forward all incoming mails to the designat...