Why is there a hand icon on some of my folders in Outlook?

  • Follow

I have been toying around with Archiving folders and all of the sudden some
of my subfolders under my inbox have hand icons on them.  Why is that?
0
Reply Utf 3/9/2010 3:53:01 PM

Using Exchange?
Are these folders shared perhaps?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Hand Icon on Folders in Outlook" <Hand Icon on Folders in
Outlook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have been toying around with Archiving folders and all of the sudden
> some
> of my subfolders under my inbox have hand icons on them.  Why is that?

0
Reply Roady 3/9/2010 5:18:42 PM

(page loaded in 0.049 seconds)

Reply: