Why do I keep getting the same e mail over and over again?

In the last few days I keep gettting e mails I have already received and
read. I contacted some of the senders, it is not coming from them. I got one
10 times yesterday and another 6 times this morning.

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/duplicates.htm

--
Russ Valentine
"laura@rainshinerealty.com"
<laura@rainshinerealty.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In the last few days I keep gettting e mails I have already received and
> read. I contacted some of the senders, it is not coming from them. I got
> one
> 10 times yesterday and another 6 times this morning.

0
Russ

Outlook keeps prompting for logon..
User is on Outlook 2k3, latest service packs, updates, etc. Mailbox lives on Exchange 2007 (SP1). Everytime the user starts Outlook they're prompted to logon. I've disabled the logon prompt at startup option (and enabled it and then disabled it again), but it's still happening. I've tried it with cached mode on and cached mode off. I've tried it with offline mode enabled and disabled. I've tried deleting his profile and recreating it. I've tried switching to an RPC/HTTPS connection. Finally, i completely uninstalled Outlook 2k3 and installed Outlook 2k7. Not...

Help Old addresses keep coming up

getting date and time information- Masking?
I have the following data that I want to mask off the minutes and seconds - yet keep the hour and am/pm how do I do that? 1:00:05 PM 1:00:10 PM 1:00:17 PM 1:00:37 PM 1:00:44 PM 1:00:47 PM 1:00:50 PM 1:00:55 PM 1:00:57 PM 1:00:58 PM 1:01:02 PM -- Let go, Elevate your life Brent Hauver www.sagehealthstore.com =HOUR(a1)/24 (format as time including AM/PM) If I understand what you mean by mask. Brent Hauver wrote: > > I have the following data that I want to mask off the minutes and seconds - > yet keep the hour...

I cant get my email through aol on outlook
I set up my accounts while using outlook but I cant send emails, or recieve any emails without going to other on line sites such as aol, hotmail, I have checked and re-checked but still unable to send or recieve any emails Need more info - what version of OUTLOOK ? This should work OK with any version. the AOL site gives help on how to do this showing you the names of your servers. It is IMAP mail. Hotmail is HTTP mail, and again the Hotmail site has help on how to do this. -- Laura Rooke MVP - Mobile Devices ...

Mail to Lead from SFO is not linked to the Lead
Hello Group! When I send a mail to a lead from SFO, the mail will be stored in the activities in CRM but when I open the mail, the recipients name will not be resolved, meaning it is not linked to the Lead. The mail address is exactly the same as the address defined in the lead and does only exist once in CRM. Does SFO only match mail recipients with contacts and accounts? Must I use the regarding field to link the mail to the lead? With kind regards Kai ...

Not getting mail from one domain
We have an Exchange 2003 server, sp1, not using IMF. We are unable to receive mail from a user from another company. (One company only) We delete all messages that contain virus's, and block messages with some attachments. I get all notifications when this occurs. I have had all ndr forwarded to me. but I dont see his emails coming to us. We sent an email to him and asked him to reply, and still we do not see the message. I had him send to both my work address and home address, I recieved the message from my home address, but not at work. I looked in the message tracker and ...

y-axis titles get cut off
I've been having this problem since I got my laptop, which came with th trial version of Office 2003. When I make a graph in Excel, and I typ in the title for the y-axis, and depending how long it is, the las section of the title gets cut off. When I go to print preview, it look fine, and when I go to print it, it prints out fine, but in th spreasheet, the last part of the y-axis title gets cut off, and i really annoys me. So, I thought it was just a problem with the tria version, but yesterday, I bought a key for the full version, and i still does it. Does anyone know why this happens, a...

Keep Lines Together; Keep with Next

How can I sent an e-mail to the creator task
Is it possible send an e-mail when the task is closed for the created vy? The e-mail it is send by owner and the only logic user can I send an e-mail is to the own owner. Can I am clear? Regards ...

How do I get Outlook to refresh my inbox more frequently?
My old OE refreshed my inbox automatically, and this new version on my XP isn't. Any tips on how to get it to refresh on it's own? Thx! No way to answer until you provide your Outlook version, mail account type and connection type. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "MrsHMLong@hotmail.com" <MrsHMLong@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD237E1D-7DBA-42D7-8978-645BA417C4D0@microsoft.com... > My old OE refreshed my inbox automatically, and this new version on my XP > isn't. Any tips on how to get it to refresh on it's own? > ...

E-mailing a Newsletter
What do I have to do to send a 2-4 page newsletter with artwork in the masthead? The problem seems to be with the artwork. I use Pub 2002 with XP. Check out the following link: http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org >-----Original Message----- >What do I have to do to send a 2-4 page newsletter with >artwork in the masthead? The problem seems to be with the >artwork. I use Pub 2002 with XP. >. > On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:48:03 -0700, "Jim C." <jcraffey@msn.com> wrote: >What do I ha...

Outlook retrieval of mail at MSN.COM (JSF)
I have an hotmail/msn email address and would like to be able to retrieve my mail using Outlook 2003. I have set up a http mail account in outlook, but I keep getting an error message saying the service is temporarily unavailable. The service has been unavailable for a week now, am I doing something wrong, or is there something I should know? Thank you so very much for you help (in advance) Joe Joseph Ferraro <josephferraro@optonline.net> wrote: > I have an hotmail/msn email address and would like to be able to > retrieve my mail using Outlook 2003. Is this a paid Hotm...

why do my pictures keep disappearing?
Although I have checked the box in 'pictures' any form of graphic or word art that I have inserted into my publication keeps disappearing! If I click in the general direction of the insertion the bounding dots appear, but no picture Are you sure you have view, pictures, detailed display checked? If so try updating your graphics driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "JG" <JG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57E101AC-A758-400A-9269-3B68B754CA0E@microsoft.com... > Altho...

Getting Rid of the Zero
Can anyone here tell me how I can get rid of the zero that is in front of the decimal. Example: Make 0.50 look like .50??? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:02:29 -0400, yethela <yethela.uld6b@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote: >Can anyone here tell me how I can get rid of the zero that is in front >of the decimal. Example: Make 0.50 look like .50??? > > One method would be to use custom formatting. But since you ar...

Get ride of double spacing
Hi, For some reason I can't get rid of double spacing ONLY in the print envelopes AFTER I hit Save AS even with different names. I have done a repair but the same thing happened and I don't know how to change Save As options. the body is single and have it on No spacing the second block over. I have Student & Office 2007. Could some one please tell me what to do -- Have a good day, RScotti remove "nospam" in order to email me. PS: If I hit the envelopes BEFORE saving it is OK On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 01:12:03 -0500, RScotti <rscotti1@nospam.verizon.net&g...

Mail getting resend
Hi, I've got the following problem. My exchange 5.5 server on a W2k server with latest servicepacks lately has started to resend message from a day earlier. Not al messages but a few. Anybody know what to check? An other problem I have. When the server loses power(ups gave up life) and reboots it also starts to resend messages from the last 12 hours. Can anybody help me with this problem? thnx Michiel ...

Windows Mail Calender
when ever i add an event in windows live its automatically going to wrong date at the time of saving Windows Live Solution Center FAQS http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=e2b2292c-2f10-4c7e-8785-e1d898ece45d Windows Live Calendar http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=16 Windows Live Calendar Forums http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=16 Windows Live Calendar Solutions http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=16 -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Faisal Habeeb" <Faisal Habeeb@discussions.microsoft.com>...

cant get incomeing mail from outside the domain
I have one person who can recive mail from inside the domain but cant get mail from any one else? ...

can I add 4/5 and1/2 to get 6/7 as in 4 of 5 + 1 of 2 and get 6 o
I am trying to keep a running total by month of sales vs calls and the data is entered as 4/5, etc. Is this possible in Excel? Hi try =TRIM(LEFT(E2,FIND("/",E2)-1))+TRIM(LEFT(F2,FIND("/",F2)-1))&"/"&=TRIM(RIGHT(E2,FIND("/",E2)-1))+TRIM(RIGHT(F2,FIND("/",F2)-1)) "kschmoll" wrote: > I am trying to keep a running total by month of sales vs calls and the data > is entered as 4/5, etc. Is this possible in Excel? Yes, entering 4/5 is a possible way of entering either 4th May or 5th April, depending on you...

text box - rounded corners
I would like my text box to have rounded corners, how do i achieve this I take it you want a border around the text box with rounded corners: With the Custom Shapes tool at the left of the monitor, select the rectangle with the rounded corners, create same in the work area. Now select the Text Frame tool and put a text box on top of the rounded corner rectangle, make it transparent, type text, adjust either the frame or text as needed. -- Don Vancouver, USA "nukie" <nukie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7637826-39C9-43D5-84C0-A4B4C586E347@microsoft.com....

Outlook 2003 keeps asking for password for POP3 account
I am running WinXP Pro and Office 2003. My Outlook 2003 keeps popping up intermittently a pop-up box requesting me to re-enter the POP3 account password. Now, there is nothing wrong with the password already entered (check box to save password), so all i am having to do is click OK, but it is really annoying. Does anyone know what i can do to stop Outlook from doing this? Thanks for your help. ...

bad mail #3
We regularly have email sent to us where the recipients name is incorrectly spelt causing the mail to get bounced. Is their a way within exchange 2003 that these email or others that contain our @domain.com be delivered to a bad mail account so we can manually filter what’s needed or not. Thanks David On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 02:05:02 -0800, Daveed <Daveed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We regularly have email sent to us where the recipients name is incorrectly >spelt causing the mail to get bounced. >Is their a way within exchange 2003 that these email or others that contain &...

create charts using concatenated ratios (e.g. 1:250, 1:325, 1:10)
I've written a formula that produces rations (e.g., 1:250) by concatenting "1:"&(a6*w34). How can I persuade Excel to draw charts of the results? It wants to interpret them all as "1" Thanks for you help. A concatenated cell contains a string. XL can only plot that on a Category axis (x-axis for charts such as Line, Column, Area). It cannot use a string for a y-value. What you may want to do is plot the decimal equivalent and then use the ratio column as a label for the plotted series. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, ...