When I hit reply my view shrinks to an unreadable size.

  • Follow

I recently installed Outlook 2007 and it was working fine, but suddenly now
when I reply to a message the entire view (including my response) shrinks
down to an illegible size.  It appears normal on the receiving end just not
readable on the sending end.

If I manually enlarge the font so that I can read what I'm typing, the
received email is enormous.
8
Reply Utf 12/3/2009 6:44:01 PM

I bet your zoom is off. Do you have a wheel mouse perhaps?

Press Control in the body of your email, and scroll the wheel to make your
font go back to normal size.

"FCarey" <FCarey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I recently installed Outlook 2007 and it was working fine, but suddenly
now
> when I reply to a message the entire view (including my response) shrinks
> down to an illegible size.  It appears normal on the receiving end just
not
> readable on the sending end.
>
> If I manually enlarge the font so that I can read what I'm typing, the
> received email is enormous.

18
Reply Kathleen 12/3/2009 6:52:35 PM

Such a simple solution to a perplexing problem.  That solved the issue immediately.

Thanks for your insight.
0
Reply Rich 3/1/2010 9:31:51 PM

I have this problem and am using a laptop with NO wheel mouse.  I have no idea what I pressed to create this since I have no wheel.  Any ideas how to fix it in this case?
0
Reply Bryan 3/18/2010 10:12:48 PM

You probably did it with the touchpad. Use Other Action, Zoom, to put it
back to 100.

Bryan wrote:

> I have this problem and am using a laptop with NO wheel mouse.  I have no idea what I pressed to create this since I have no wheel.  Any ideas how to fix it in this case?
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/When-I-hit-reply-my-view-shrinks-to-an-unreadable-size

6
Reply Bob 3/19/2010 1:25:13 PM