unable to view junk emails

  • Follow

Hi,
I am using Outlook 2007 and my junk email folder says that there are 26
unread emails.  When I click on the folder to try and view them, I get the
following message:
"there are no items to show in this view"
Additionally, at the top of the screen, next to the Search box, it says
"(Filter Applied)".

Where are these emails and how can I view them?

0
Reply Utf 12/1/2009 4:18:01 PM

"Carla" <Carla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I am using Outlook 2007 and my junk email folder says that there are 26
> unread emails.  When I click on the folder to try and view them, I get the
> following message:
> "there are no items to show in this view"
> Additionally, at the top of the screen, next to the Search box, it says
> "(Filter Applied)".
>
> Where are these emails and how can I view them?

They're in the folder, but the filter is hiding them.  Remove the filter to
view them.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102230991033.aspx
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]