unable to view junk emails

Hi,
I am using Outlook 2007 and my junk email folder says that there are 26
unread emails.  When I click on the folder to try and view them, I get the
following message:
"there are no items to show in this view"
Additionally, at the top of the screen, next to the Search box, it says
"(Filter Applied)".

Where are these emails and how can I view them?

"Carla" <Carla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I am using Outlook 2007 and my junk email folder says that there are 26
> unread emails.  When I click on the folder to try and view them, I get the
> following message:
> "there are no items to show in this view"
> Additionally, at the top of the screen, next to the Search box, it says
> "(Filter Applied)".
>
> Where are these emails and how can I view them?

They're in the folder, but the filter is hiding them.  Remove the filter to
view them.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102230991033.aspx
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

disposable email address service?
Is there a disposable email address service that integrates with outlook to some degree so I don't have to log-in via a browser to generate a new address? Plus, after using a web site to generate different addresses, I found it hard to keep track which address was given to whom. Although the service I use allows me to attach a note to each email address, there is no way to quickly view the list of addresses and the notes attached to them. I have to drill down each address to see the note, and doing this over a web site is painfully slow. Google is your friend. -- Milly Staple...

Stuck emails
I have a email that has become lodged in different user's email boxes. When they open their emails this particular one always shows as a new email but when opened only shows a page can not be displayed screen. Also when I attempt to delete it an error pops up saying "some items can't be deleted either because they were moved, already deleted, or access was denied. How do I delete this email? have you tried a "shift delete"? have you tried deleting it in OWA? are these users running Outlook in cached mode? "Matt Wood" <Matt Wood@discussions.microsoft....

Unable to open calendar

Design View vs Form View
In Access 2007, I have a graph in Design View which shows differently in Form View. In other words, the information that is plotted in the graph shows differently in the two views. Why is this? Thank you, Bill Bill, Your probably saying the design data displays an earlier design results, but the form view graph data is correct. The graphs have acted that way for the past Access versions as well. I think the Graphing in Access is borrowed from Excel, and does not update in design view as it should. One way around that, is to run the query behind the graph in des...

Error sending email from Order using template
I created an email template to be used to confirm receipt of an order. It copies a few fields from the Order Form. It does not work, but shows a really helpful error message: MS CRM Web Page Dialog -An error has occurred; please consult your SA. Well, that's me. But I have no clue where to look. The built-in Order Thank You template shows the same behavior: Error. I made lots of email templates to be used from the Opportunity and Quote forms; these all work fine. I tried switching on tracing on the client (don't want to mess with the server registry keys) so I would get some ad...

PGP email
I need to provide secure email fr some of my users. I have exchange 2003 stnd. Does anyone have any recommendations? anything in exchange that can do this? ...

unable to scroll the page

cannot see email progess anymore not showing ex. 3 of 25 emails
outlook 2007. after clicking on the send receive button the email progress does not show anymore at the bottom right page. the in box used to show the progress of the number of emails downloaded. ecample 3 of 84 emails ...

Can not get emails to flow down to a .pst file
I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating them. For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her personal folder, or .pst file. It has been ongoing for 1 week now. I also rebooted the PC. I have tried every thing I could think of. Please help. On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:35:01 -0700, "Glenn" <GRyan@prideindustries.com> wrote: >I have tried removing the profiles and re-initiating >them. For whatever reason, it will not drop down into her >personal folder, or .pst file. It has been ongoing for 1 >week now. I also rebooted the PC. I have trie...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

Using secondary email when distributing a Campaign Activity
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to use the marketing list's member primary AND secondary emails when send a email mass mailout from a campaign activity. I believe we could do it using the sdk, but am not sure how (plug-in, workflow?) Has anyone achieved this somehow? Thanks Hi Fred, Yes, our latest VEM (Vizola eMarketing Addin) module has this feature, please checkout http://www.vizola.com/vem - you can download and try the evaluation version - it also includes all the template usage + tracking and bounce features you need. On the COMPOSE EMAIL screen you are presented w...

Long Delay when viewing inbox items
We have a combination of Outlook 2000 and 2002 connected to exchange 2000. All Outlook 2002 clients experience long delays when viewing mail items. So when they click on a mail item sometimes it takes 30 seconds before it shows up in the preview pane. This behaviour occurs for all message types. I have installed the latest service packs on all machines and servers but the delay is still there. Can anyone help please? Regards, Rayyan Have you tried disabling the instant messenger integration? (see tools | options | other) "Rayyan Sultani" <rayyan@seeingmachines.com> wr...

change calender view?
When I am viewing my calender, on the weekly view can I make it so Saturday and Sunday get their own square, instead of them being split? Not on the weekly view, only the monthly view. "dpert11" <dpert11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48E6A190-6FA5-4FD4-A5F6-763D7986B6DB@microsoft.com... > When I am viewing my calender, on the weekly view can I make it so > Saturday > and Sunday get their own square, instead of them being split? G'Day, It depends on your version of Outlook! Try: Right-Click the Calendar view, and choose "Other Sett...

How do I turn off the Junk Email filters completely in Exchange 20
I have frontend SPAM filters in place and I do not want to use the Outlook 2003 junk email filters. I used the AD to set the Junk Email filters to "No filtering", but I still have a lot of emails going to Junk Email folders ...

Why don't I have a 'Send' button on my outlook express email page
I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook Express email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the page so that I can get the email sent off. Where is it....or how can I find it??? "rednil" <rednil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCFFAA00-0E21-4704-B603-DC033EA95A78@microsoft.com... > I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook > Express > email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the > page so that I can get the...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

outlk11.adm Junk Mail White list help
Hi all, I am having difficulties using the outlk11.adm GPO. I am trying to configure an Outlook 2003 Junk Mail white list. When I import the outlk11.adm file to the GPO Editor, it shows up like it should. I change the settings I want, and apply it to the group and enforce it. When I update the computers GPO settings, it does not show up. I have tried other settings in the Outlook template and I cannot get them to work either. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but it is very troubling. I am running MS Server 2003 with Exchange Server 2003 and MS Outlook 2003 on the client computers. I have ...