The tools menu at the top of Outlook 2007 is missing.

  • Follow

The tools menu on Outlook 2007 is missing. I cannot get it back. The
customize toolbars option does not give an option to bring back the tools
menu. Resetting the toolbars does not work either. .
0
Reply Utf 5/10/2010 6:46:02 PM

"jaylieb" <jaylieb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> The tools menu on Outlook 2007 is missing. I cannot get it back. The
> customize toolbars option does not give an option to bring back the tools
> menu. Resetting the toolbars does not work either. .

Delete the file %AppData%\Microsoft\Outlook\outcmd.dat and see if that helps.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

6
Reply Brian 5/10/2010 8:06:00 PM