send two copies of an email to the same email address

  • Follow

Is it possible to send two copies of an email to same person.. eg I put same
email address in to and cc and the person gets it twice.
0
Reply Utf 5/7/2010 2:38:01 PM

Did you try it to see?

"Unkown Angel" <UnkownAngel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: Is it possible to send two copies of an email to same person.. eg I put
same
: email address in to and cc and the person gets it twice.

0
Reply Tom 5/7/2010 2:55:28 PM

Unkown Angel;145107 Wrote:
> Is it possible to send two copies of an email to same person.. eg I put
> same
> email address in to and cc and the person gets it twice.

It depends on the mail servers involved. Some will drop the second one.

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

--
http://forums.slipstick.com

0
Reply Slipstick 5/7/2010 3:03:36 PM

On Fri, 7 May 2010 07:38:01 -0700, Unkown Angel
<UnkownAngel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to send two copies of an email to same person.. eg I put same
>email address in to and cc and the person gets it twice.

Why would you want to send two copies?

You really can't - that I know of, without sending it twice, and it
has nothing to do with your mail client, but most mail servers, they
see that the same address is in there twice and simply save one copy
only.
Reply Evan 5/7/2010 3:06:34 PM

(page loaded in 0.059 seconds)

Reply: