remove tables

How can I convert tables to text in a message before forwarding it?

If it's an html message, try to switch to plain text. That would remove any
formattings and also tables.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

Am Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:03:01 -0800 schrieb W:

> How can I convert tables to text in a message before forwarding it?
0
Michael

Remove Excel Icon ??

Pivot Table -
Using Excel 2003, I'm having an issue in creating a Pivot table that exceeds 65K rows. Starting data set is: - 504 rows - 78 columns, comprised of: - 6 columns to go in "row" fields for Pivot - 72 columns to go in "data" fields for Pivot Here's the steps I go through: 1. select entire 78 x 504 range and create pivot in another blank sheet 2. add all 6 columns to "row" fields 3. With Grand-Total and Sub-Total rows included, the pivot now contains 1,948 rows. 4. When I remove all Grand-Total (Table Options, Uncheck Grand-Totals for ...

Using variables with pivot tables
I have a pivot table which I would like to control from a navigation sheet i.e. I'd like to be able to change the values in the pivot using variables. Is this possible? Hi Lorraine If you are wanting to change the page fields in Pivot Tables, then you will probably be able to adapt some of the code in one or other of the tow downloads from Debra Dalgleish's site. http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Pivot http://www.contextures.com/PivotMultiPagesChange.zip http://www.contextures.com/PivotPageSpinner.zip -- Regards Roger Govier "Lorraine G" <Lorraine G@...

Removal

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

remove Fax from address book?

Pivot tables
I am not understanding a basic process in the pivot tables. I have a simple table of subcontracts for my construction company. The fields are: Job# Contract # Vendor Date Contract item # Description I can make a pivot table that shows the contract item #'s as a row label and then the sum of the valuse as a seperate column. What I want to show is the date and the description of each contract item, so that the pivot table would look something like this: Contract item #1 12/18/09 framing $18,000 Contract item #2 12/22/09 window prep $2,300 I can...

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Excel 2007 returns data as 2007 table instead of range
I have a spreadsheet created in 2003 that has macros to update an MS-Query and apply sorting and filters to the results. It works in both 2003 and 2007 in compatibility mode. However, if I have to change the query in 2007 (compatibility mode), MS-Qury returns the data as a 2007 table. My VB code is now broken in both versions. Apparently tables have different "rules" for refreshing data, sorting and filtering. I don't want to change all my legacy code. I can't change my legacy code since we are still a mixed shop at the moment. I even less want to maintain two sets of code...

Transfer Table Name?
RMS V 1.3.1006 What is the name for the Transfer (in/out) table within RMS? I need to get after some xfers inbound to a closed location whose database we do not have to flip to. I would like to get at these via HQ Admin and delete them for the location specific. Thanks everyone! -- Jocelyn Jocelyn, These are stored in the PurchaseOrder/PurchaseOrderEntry tables. - Evan Culver New West Technologies "jocelynp" <jocelynp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E904E333-83B4-4174-A2F4-F7D27530597D@microsoft.com... > RMS V 1.3.1006 > > What is the name ...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

Populate Table with Fields from Another Table?
I have 2 tables, Claims and Transactions. They have a 1 to many relationship, 1 claim can have many transactions. The issue I am having is that we are working backwards. Instead of inputting a claim and linking the transactions to the claim, I am receiving a data feed of the transactions and need to populate the claim table. I have PK ClaimNumber in my claim table and have the same field within the transaction table. I am thinking I would need a Find Dups query to get the unique claim numbers from the transaction table and then append to claim table. Getting multiple feed...

how do you insert pictures into tables?
I want to make a table with the first row being the "Header". On the next row, I want to be able to insert a picture in the cell that will automatically format the cell to the size of the picture. Does that make sense? I basically want a placeholder for the picture but I want it INSIDE the table and I can not get it to do that. Thanks so much for your help and suggestions! With your cursor in the cell, fill, fill effects, picture tab. This will put the picture in the cell, Publisher does not automatically format the image to the cell size. You can manually resize the cell....

Missing record in GL10001 table...
Hi guys!! For example, I has some batch with a lot trx on GL module. If I try to print the Print List of this batch, the details record are missing, and sometimes, when I insert a new trx, show me the error message: duplicate record. If I select the table GL10000, i see the journal header, but if I select the table GL10001, the records are missing. What happen? My Great Plains version is 6.0 (Colombia version) wih SP12. Thanks for all and excuse my poor English ...

lookup tables across two workbooks
Hi I have two workbooks to which i wish to do a lookup for. The first wookbook contains totals via subtotals as below A1 0741.702.113 B1 $250.00 C1 EXPENSES A5 0745.753.112 B5 $2510.00 C5 BANK FEES The other workbook contains a vlookup to get the dollar amount from the first workbook and inserts into the second workbook.(column 2) It appears it doesn't work because the first workbook is total made up of subtotals with the other rows being hidden. Do i have to use the vlookup combined with match etc?? or maybe the format is the problem?? Thankyou in advance Darr...

Adding and removing removable drives

Pivot Tables in Office 2002 vs Office 97
My company recently upgraded from 97 to 2002 versions of Office. I was comfortable using pivot tables in 97 and am appreciating the new features of pivot tables in 2002. I do have one question. When I select a couple of cells in the pivot table to add, or do some other simple calculation I get a huge link that references the pivot table, a lot of $ signs, etc. In office 97 I simply got the cell locations. Can this be done in 2002? Thanks You can choose Tools>Customize, and from the Data category on the Commands tab, add the Generate GetPivotData command to one of your toolbars. Use th...