Outlook should remember picture sizing settings

Want to be able to choose a default size option for pictures (such as
"small") or have outlook remember the last setting used.  Now, everytime you
attach a picture, you have to start with the "unchanged" option for picture
size.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=747aab17-75bc-4896-8824-a2ea8f0363d9&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Sizing of CLISTCTRL boxes
I've created a CLISTCTRL using the expert. [So the sizing is in the RC file]. Then I add 4 headers, and the appropriate data. [This is with the REPORT setting]. The problem is that either the box enclosing is too small, and the last column is clipped [but visible with a scroll bar], or an EXTRA column is visible. I can play around with the sizing, and make it look right, but when another user tries running the app [with a different display resolution], things break. How do attach the right hand column to the box?? Thanks, Ihor Kinal You could figure out the exact size, but I typicall...

Excel 2002: how to incr font size in option button text
In the Properties of the button, select the right pane of the Font line, dropdown the ... and select the font and size required. jdm1051 Wrote: > -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395719 If it's an option button from the Forms toolbar, you can't change the font size. If it's an option button from the Control toolbox: On the Control toolbox, click ...

Outlook freezes up

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

Exchange 5.5- need to increase maximum size for received mail
I need to change either the default maximum received email size for all mailboxes or for one user, but would like to know how to do both. Someone is trying to send a large email and it keeps getting bounced. To increase the limit the user can receive open the users mailbox in Exchange Admin, click the Limits tab and increase the Incoming limit. Please note that by default it is set to "No Limit". I am not sure how to change it for everyone. "Jeremy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f79d01c457cb$487a2ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I nee...

gridlines in outlook?

How can i insert multiple pictures in a word doc, simultaneously?
Hello! I need to put in multiple photos from a file in my reports, and i would like them to be sized to fit 6-10 per page. Is there any way to do that in one simple step? Thanks! It depends on your definition of simple. In order to control the layout of the images you need to insert them in a table of fixed cell width. The images will then adapt to the width of the cell. How many will fit of a page is determined by whether the images are portrait mode or landscape mode - or mixed modes. The following macro will insert a two column table at the cursor and proceed to en...

can't create rules in outlook

outlook 2002

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007

How to set trial?
If some one is selling Excel Add-Ins and offer a trial version, how are they doing that? If I create an Add-In, how to I set it for a trial? Meaning at some point, it locks the person out until they register it. Thanks, Brett You can check the current date of today (using the VBA Date function against a coded date or cell content -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Will hiding and locking the cell with the expire date then password protecting the sheet be enough to keep some one from invalidating the trial? Is there a better way? Thanks, Brett BrianB <<BrianB.14ahwc...

custom paper size problem
I have to create a custom envelope size for a client. I know how to do it via the windows printers dialogs. That's no biggie. But when I distribute the client mdb out to his workstations, do I need to (or have him do it) create the same one on each workstation or is there code I can write in ms access (2k) that can create a new printer form (I've searched and cannot find anything)? I can see that if we have to do this manually it's going to be a problem every time they set up a new machine. Thanks, Keith Never mind. As I work on this part of this project I'm realizing that...