Outlook message font says 11 but is so small it can't be read.

  • Follow

My Outlook was working perfectly. I pasted a web address from an open website
into a message to send and it changed my text to so small it looks like dots
unless I go to 72 point font and then it is readable. The receiver of the
email actually receives huge font. The toolbar says it is 11 point Arial. My
v-card on the message changed to about 1/4 inches square on my screen as well.
0
Reply Utf 3/24/2010 5:24:01 PM

You probably have changed your zooming factor.
Changing it back depends on your version of Outlook.
See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/95

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Confused Dan" <Confused Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Outlook was working perfectly. I pasted a web address from an open
> website
> into a message to send and it changed my text to so small it looks like
> dots
> unless I go to 72 point font and then it is readable. The receiver of the
> email actually receives huge font. The toolbar says it is 11 point Arial.
> My
> v-card on the message changed to about 1/4 inches square on my screen as
> well.

0
Reply Roady 3/24/2010 5:38:36 PM

The pasting of the web address caused something that changed the zoom to 10%.
Post on page 2 around March 14 solved the problem. On the Format Text menu
find Zoom and click on it.

Several people have had the problem.

Solved Thanks

"Confused Dan" wrote:

> My Outlook was working perfectly. I pasted a web address from an open website
> into a message to send and it changed my text to so small it looks like dots
> unless I go to 72 point font and then it is readable. The receiver of the
> email actually receives huge font. The toolbar says it is 11 point Arial. My
> v-card on the message changed to about 1/4 inches square on my screen as well.
0
Reply Utf 3/24/2010 5:42:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.064 seconds)

Reply: