Outlook 2003 - font gets bigger with each email reply

Anyone know how to fix thisn issue.... on a reply with history email,
bouncing between two people, each reply font is larger than the last until
when printing the whole message comes out virtical one letter at a time...

Sounds like it is either caused by a signature or broken HTML. The last one
is probably caused by having a virus scanner installed which integrates
itself with Outlook. Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner
and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by your on-access
scanner part of the virus scanner. For more details see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/20

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Tina" <Tina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know how to fix thisn issue.... on a reply with history email,
> bouncing between two people, each reply font is larger than the last until
> when printing the whole message comes out virtical one letter at a time...

Roady

Payables Checks Getting Generated With 0 Value
Hello: When we go to build a batch in the "Select Payables Checks" screen (GP8.00g73), the checks get created, but there are also a number of checks getting created with a value of $0. We do not have any invoices in the system for $0, so we are just wondering what we can do to stop this from happening. Every time we have to go through and manually delete 20-30 $0 value checks in order for the batch to post. Is there any way to find out why these checks are getting generated? This happens because there were previously invoices that were paid by manual payment, so ...

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

Get A Free IPOD
I just got my IPOD in the mail..Its Fast Free and Easy. http://tinyurl.com/6c86j7 ...

Configuring free/busy calendar in Exchange 2003
Does anyone know how to configure the free/busy in Exchange 2003 to publish more than 2 months of calendar free/busy information on the server? I can do it on the client Outlook but I want to change the default from 2 months to 6 months for all users. Free/busy information is used by people sending meeting requests to determine when you are available for meeting. Thanks. --John ...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Outlook XP and attachments

Email body arrives as attachment
Hi We are receiving a number of emails which are mostly replies where the email body is added as an attachment. I can only think this is being caused by antivirus systems on other peoples email servers, a fact that I am trying to check, however would welcome any suggestions. This is a new problem that has only kicked in today. The server did run out of disk space this morning but that has been resolved (the backup failed and did not remove the logs). thanks in advance ...

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007

Excel 2003 Page Breaks
I e-mailed a workbook to a collegue that contained 28 worksheets. On my PC, all the vertical page breaks were set so printing was done on one page for each sheet. On his machine the page break shifted to the left such that some columns were on a second page for each sheet. What can be done to preserve the verticle page break setting. This file will be sent daily and we would like to not need to adjust the page breaks. He probably has a different printer and a different printer driver. Not much you can do about that, except work in very safe distance from the margins. Maybe doing the fin...

FYI Office 2003 Updates Now Available
Visit http://office.microsoft.com and click on Check for Updates Word 2003 Update: KB834702 (Finnish) / Word 2003 Update: KB834702 for Multilingual User Interface Pack (English). This update fixes an issue with the user interface for the Finnish version of Word 2003. The OK button is missing from the Table Properties dialogue box. Access 2003 Danish Update: KB834013 (Danish) / Access 2003 Danish Update for Multilingual User Interface Pack: KB834013 (English). This update from Microsoft prevents a potential error. If this error occurs, the three Danish characters �, � and � do not appear cor...