Need "while you were out" template for Outlook.

Something that mimics the classic "While you were out" message slip.

"RustyWebber" <RustyWebber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Something that mimics the classic "While you were out" message slip.

<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=17716EF9-19EE-477F-9BC3-F20A95AFE76E&displaylang=EN>

It should work in current versios of Outlook also.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian
12/1/2009 8:23:37 PM
Note, though, that it will only work if published to the Organizational
Forms library on the company's Exchange Server or to each user's Personal
Forms library.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "RustyWebber" <RustyWebber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
>> Something that mimics the classic "While you were out" message slip.
>
> <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=17716EF9-19EE-477F-9BC3-F20A95AFE76E&displaylang=EN>
>
> It should work in current versios of Outlook also.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Sue

Need "while you were out" template for Outlook.
Something that mimics the classic "While you were out" message slip. "RustyWebber" <RustyWebber@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA4BB87A-C861-49A6-95A9-BC4F38DC3BC7@microsoft.com... > Something that mimics the classic "While you were out" message slip. <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=17716EF9-19EE-477F-9BC3-F20A95AFE76E&displaylang=EN> It should work in current versios of Outlook also. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Note, though, that it will only work if published to the Organizati...

While You Were Out Template for Outlook 2002
Is there a template for while you were out that will work with notes in outlook 2002. I tried the one for Outlook 97/98 and it did not load. Thanks Mike The sample template works in all versions. Describe in more detail what happened. Where did you publish the form? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8BDD0A9-8A6C-4136-AA92-F339D907A09E@microsoft.com... > Is...

"while you were out" outlook 2000?
Is there a "while you were out" form/program that works with outlook 2000? you know the message books? message for so-so called at a so-called time - call back etc... I was wondering if there is a form or something like that for outlook? "Inbar" <Inbar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1C35B5D-55CB-4154-ABD0-DFEA49490FD5@microsoft.com... > Yes, it's called "Out of the Office AutoReply" and you find it under tools. > > "Howard T." wrote: > > > Is there a "while you were out" form/program that work...