My Outlook will not allow me to send emails with attachments.

  • Follow

Norton 360 pops up everytime I send an email with attachments and the
recipient never receives the email.
0
Reply Utf 4/22/2010 2:25:02 PM

"Angelic Pax" <Angelic Pax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Norton 360 pops up everytime I send an email with attachments and the
> recipient never receives the email.

Disable the integration with Outlook. This may mean uninstalling Norton and
re-installing without email integration. Not having email integration is no
less secure than if you have it...

1
Reply Gordon 4/22/2010 2:31:38 PM

check here

http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/dtree.jsp

"Angelic Pax" wrote:

> Norton 360 pops up everytime I send an email with attachments and the
> recipient never receives the email.
0
Reply Utf 4/22/2010 2:50:09 PM

Angelic Pax wrote:

> Norton 360 pops up everytime I send an email with attachments

Oh, Norton pops up, uh huh.  WHAT pops up?  There would actually be some
*message* in that popup.  Keeping secrets means you don't get help on them.

> and the recipient never receives the email.

Well, that would be a problem with your install and configuration of the
Norton product.  It is not an issue with Outlook, the topic of this
newsgroup.  Go ask in the Symantec forums on how to use Norton 360 (or
whatever part of it is involved with interrogating and modifying your
e-mail traffic).
0
Reply VanguardLH 4/22/2010 8:17:54 PM

(page loaded in 0.066 seconds)