Microsot Office Outlook and Win 7-- cannot send and receive emails

  • Follow

I just got Win 7 and Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.

I added my email addresses ( i have 4 different names on this computer with
3 diff. email addys)....

On the administrator name, all of a sudden the send /receive button stopped
working. I CAN send emails but when I run a test email, I cannot receive any
emails.

When I go onto my COMCAST MAIL SITE, the emails that I am supposed to
receive ARE THERE...but on the Office Outlook 2007, they are not...This is
ONLY happening on ONE of 4 different Offce outlook
emails...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0
Reply Utf 11/30/2009 7:58:01 AM

Has this been a clean install or an upgrade from Windows Vista?
If you configure this account in a new separate mail profile, does it work
then?

For details see;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just got Win 7 and Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
>
> I added my email addresses ( i have 4 different names on this computer
> with
> 3 diff. email addys)....
>
> On the administrator name, all of a sudden the send /receive button
> stopped
> working. I CAN send emails but when I run a test email, I cannot receive
> any
> emails.
>
> When I go onto my COMCAST MAIL SITE, the emails that I am supposed to
> receive ARE THERE...but on the Office Outlook 2007, they are not...This is
> ONLY happening on ONE of 4 different Offce outlook

0
Reply Roady 11/30/2009 8:51:45 AM

(page loaded in 0.033 seconds)

Reply: