How to change restriction to open internet links on outlook email?

  • Follow

HI, I tried to open a link in an email sent to me but a message popped up
saying this, "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect
on this computer. Please contact your administrator." I am the administrator.
What do I do? Thank you for any help.
0
Reply Utf 1/13/2010 4:54:03 PM

It is an error with Internet Explorer

see the following for the fix
 http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

--
Peter

"Hello" <Hello@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI, I tried to open a link in an email sent to me but a message popped up
> saying this, "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect
> on this computer. Please contact your administrator." I am the administrator.
> What do I do? Thank you for any help.

0
Reply Peter 1/13/2010 5:12:11 PM

(page loaded in 0.059 seconds)