how do I set up capital letters to open sentence in outlook 2003

i used to have automatic capital letters at the beginning of a sentence
it is not so anymore

That's covered on this page:
http://www.freeemailtutorials.com/microsoftOutlook2003/outlookSpellingOptions/autoCorrectOptions.cwd

"question" <question@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i used to have automatic capital letters at the beginning of a sentence
> it is not so anymore

0
Vince

Javascript Error opening threads
In Windows XP General Discussions, when I click on a thread to expand it, it says 'loading' but there is a 'javascript 0' error message on the left side of the status bar. When I attempt to refresh the page, it says 'service temporarily unavailable.' Anyone else have this issue? What's the fix? The issue is that the newsserver for the web-interface is horked /again/. The fix is to access this and other MS newsgroups in your newsreader (e.g., Outlook Express). Setting up Outlook Express to access Microsoft newsgroups http://www.michaelstevenstec...

Outlook HTML signatures, with graphics
Hi I have created a HTML signature, which uses a company logo, as a graphic. I created the HTML file, and copied the actual Signature, directly into Outlook, using the 'Advanced Edit' feature, which allows Word to be used as the editor. All works fine. I can send mails to other users, and my signature is fine. It also appears fine when received at the other side. However, if a user sends me a mail, which I reply to, or forward, my signature is attached. The formatting takes place (ie. the HTML works), and the signature is displayed, however the graphics are not shown. They are inste...

Excel 2003 scrolling
When using Excel, I have always been able to use the scroll wheel to navigate vertically in a spreadsheet. With the installation of Excel 2003, scrolling occurs left to right. Any solutions? ...

mail merge in outlook
Is it possible to add attachments to an email sent using mail merge in Outlook? Not natively. You'd need third party software: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.asp#massmail -- Russ Valentine "Jane" <Jane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08C4BA38-F190-4D7D-93A6-2F3825523465@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to add attachments to an email sent using mail merge in > Outlook? No, that's not possible without a 3rd party add-in or some VBA scripting. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/65 -- Robert Sparnaaij ...

OWA Set Rule problem

How do I import messages in Eudora 7 into Outlook 2007?
I have always used Eudora for my email but now I would like to use Outlook for my business email and keep Eudora for my personal email. I have the addresses set up and am receiving new emails in Outlook, but I would like to move the messages previously downloaded by Eudora into Outlook to keep everything together. How can I accomplish it? See what formats Eudora will export to, that Outlook can import. Maybe csv format Or Export msgs from Eudora to Outlook Express (Assuming not a Vista PC) then in Express Export to Outlook "jmstruwe" <jmstruwe@discussions.microsoft.com&...

setting up new outlook mail account

CScrollbar events in VS 2003
I've added a scroll bar to a dialog in a new dialog only mfc app. but the only event I can find for it is NM_THEMECHANGED (which throws a compiler error)? Can I add my own WM_SCROLL handlers? Thanks ...

Outlook 2003 hangs on exit
When closing Outlook 2003, the icon remains in the systray and the process continues to run. Forced to terminate OUTLOOK.EXE process in order to restart Outlook. Any ideas? Look for 3rd party applications that are holding it open for data use. (Activesync, WinFax, Antivirus) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "kmeszaros@landam.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081601c3b3ab$ef4e6e20$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When closing Outlook 2003, the icon remains in the > systr...

How can I open outlook in a different inbox, i.e.hotmail ?
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002 i Windows XP and opens in its own inbox. Is it possible to set it to open in the Hotmail inbox where my mail is found? ...

Outlook Express like address book window
Is there a way to get a window frame in Outlook with a listing of addresses in one's default address book, much like that in Outlook Express? Thanks for any input Outlook is not Express so probably not. Why do you not use your contacts folder in Outlook? List it in phone list view. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Curtis Vaughan asked: | Is there a way to get a window frame in Outlook with a listing of | add...

How to set backcolour

Outlook 2003 Disconnected from Exchange Server 2003, will not reconnect.
Two days ago after setting up a mobile phone to act as a modem for my laptop, testing it, and disabling the dial-up connection associated with it, and reconnecting to my domain and usual network (non-GPRS) I find that I can no longer connect to my Exchange Server. The "Working Offline" icon shows up in the lower-right hand corner of the Outlook Client window, and when I uncheck "Work Offline", I get prompted for a username and password. Normally, I should just be able to cancel out of this window and Outlook works fine again. However, since two days ago, it does not. Th...

Cannot delete mail in Outlook Express
I could not an Outlook Express user group so I will post my problem here. All of a sudden I received multiple copies of the same emails. I could delete most of them but some will not delete. Would appreciate your help. Mo "M Weiss" <m2weiss@verizon.net> wrote in message news:EwcPi.15456$Cd7.10143@trnddc03... >I could not an Outlook Express user group This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an O...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

Opening Attachments #19
Hi, I have a customer that is using Office 2003 Pro. Everything has been working OK until yesterday. When he tries to open an Excel attachment he gets the error: Can't create file: *filename*. Right-click the folder you want to create the file in, and then properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder. If I try and save the file to an alternate place I get the same error? If I open Outlook in safe mode (hold down ctrl and launch the app) it works fine?? Can anyone shed any light on this please? Regards, Stuart Errington. Stuart Errington <stu...

Outlook Problem #7
It was suggested that to solve my problem, I need to uninstall and reinstall my TCP/IP stack as it may be corrupt. What exactly do I have to do to uninstall and reinstall. Thanks to all and hopefully someone can tell me. Regards, Pete Coppola New Jersey ...

Metrics should include both Open and Closed Year information
For example Total Receivables for Past 12 Months will show nothing for months that have been closed during the GL Year End Close process...This tool doesn't do much good if you can't see the prior year information after the Year End Close process. when I want to see Total Receivables for the Past 12 Months...after the year end close, the Past 12 Months is no longer valid, cause the metric will only show for the months that are in the GL20000 and are in an open year. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the mos...

Outlook locks up #6
Everytime I launch internet explorer my out will no longer launch with logging clopmetely out of XP and signing back on. Any ideas why this may be occurring? ...