How do I prevent emails from being deleted from Outlook?

  • Follow

It seems rthat emails that appear on Outlook two to three days ago are gone.
I have done nothing (i believe) to cause them to disappear.  Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks
0
Reply Utf 12/2/2009 8:18:01 PM

PDA syncing with Outlook? Or perhaps you are Auto Archiving?

dizclu wrote:

> It seems rthat emails that appear on Outlook two to three days ago are gone.
> I have done nothing (i believe) to cause them to disappear.  Any help would
> be appreciated.
>
> Thanks

0
Reply Bob 12/2/2009 8:52:37 PM

In addition to the PDA and auto archiving suggestions, are you perhaps
filtering your view? View > Current View. Ensure that Messages is checked.

> PDA syncing with Outlook? Or perhaps you are Auto Archiving?
>
> dizclu wrote:
>
> > It seems rthat emails that appear on Outlook two to three days ago are
gone.
> > I have done nothing (i believe) to cause them to disappear.  Any help
would
> > be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks

0